• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

Quote from: =Schlyder= on August 21, 2017, 05:19:28 PM
The list of shit the Clintons have on everyone in the establishment must be mind boggling, as that's the only way they could possibly avoid any kind of prosecution.
Exactly. They are sort of a modern day Hoover with files and documentation on many people. They were infamous for having enemy lists, 'bimbo' lists, firing people- including whole offices, etc when in office in Arkansas (very corrupt place at the time) and DC.

Juan

Where are the FBI files, and who hired Craig Livingstone?

analog kid

I hear she ate babies on pizza.

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on August 21, 2017, 06:16:53 PM
I hear she ate babies on pizza.
Ha, but she does have strange friends and fundraising events! You think if you weren't "connected" that things like "pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes" hanging on your walls that you wouldn't get at least a visit from the local constabulary? Or what kind of crowd does a "have an eight-foot-tall naked man" called the "Arch of Hysteria*"  as an ice-breaker that "puts people at ease.""

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_3.html
https://archive.fo/HhWH9

*that resembles a Jeffery Dahmer victim (he liked to pose victims, apparently.) I won't post it here.

analog kid

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2017, 06:31:00 PM
Ha, but she does have strange friends and fundraising events! You think if you weren't "connected" that things like "pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes" hanging on your walls that you wouldn't get at least a visit from the local constabulary? Or what kind of crowd does a "have an eight-foot-tall naked man" called the "Arch of Hysteria*"  as an ice-breaker that "puts people at ease.""

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_3.html
https://archive.fo/HhWH9

*that resembles a Jeffery Dahmer victim (he liked to pose victims, apparently.) I won't post it here.

A wild pizzagater appears.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on August 21, 2017, 06:56:30 PM
A wild pizzagater appears.

Boy, the fags are really coming out of the woodwork and feeling all their oats now that their roaming gang of fascist thugs have been turned loose on the nation.  :D

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 08:59:30 PM
Boy, the fags are really coming out of the woodwork and feeling all their oats now that their roaming gang of fascist thugs have been turned loose on the nation.  :D

You're just defensive because your roaming gangs of fascist, white supremacist thugs have been turned loose on the nation. See how stupid that sounds?

Your brain is amazingly smaller than your dick.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on August 21, 2017, 10:01:21 PM
You're just defensive because your roaming gangs of fascist, white supremacist thugs have been turned loose on the nation. See how stupid that sounds?

Your brain is amazingly smaller than your dick.

If you're saying it's stupid to try to demonize people's political views I agree. Of course, this begs the question as to why the left is doing nothing but these days? However, while it seems you're all having fun labeling people Nazis I actually don't support any fascist groups. My grandfather died fighting it and I've spoken out against repeatedly here. Also, before this election I had voted mostly Democrat. Do you support the current tactics of the Democratic party? Do you support Antifa?  ???

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 10:14:22 PM
If you're saying it's stupid to try to demonize people's political views I agree. Of course, this begs the question as to why the left is doing nothing but these days? However, while it seems you're all having fun labeling people Nazis I actually don't support any fascist groups. My grandfather died fighting it and I've spoken out against repeatedly here. Also, before this election I had voted mostly Democrat. Do you support the current tactics of the Democratic party? Do you support Antifa?  ???

No one gives a fuck you moron edgelord dipshit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on August 21, 2017, 10:15:24 PM
No one gives a fuck you moron edgelord dipshit.

Brilliant!  ;D

Like I said, fascist thugs.  ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 10:27:00 PM
Brilliant!  ;D

Like I said, fascist thugs.  ::)

You misbehave here too?

Gd5150

Good for them. I'm starting a group called "democrats are murderers" and we're going to stand up for: the millions of black people who've died in inner city violence: and resist Demockkkrats. Who's with me!

Gd5150

Love Mark Steyn. One of the funniest political commentators there is.

https://youtu.be/tk4YOFiJjjo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 23, 2017, 07:10:41 PM
Good for them. I'm starting a group called "democrats are murderers" and we're going to stand up for: the millions of black people who've died in inner city violence: and resist Demockkkrats. Who's with me!

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2017, 07:09:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uthfNJ4n5c

I can tell you what made my skin crawl.... the thought of Hillary's close personal assistant's husband texting photos of himself, with a child nearby in the bed. Now that's c-r-e-e-p-y !!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on August 24, 2017, 02:05:53 AM

I can tell you what made my skin crawl.... the thought of Hillary's close personal assistant's husband texting photos of himself, with a child nearby in the bed. Now that's c-r-e-e-p-y !!!

Her emails alone reveal what a horrible, duplicitous cunt she is.  ;)

The problem is this is who the deep state wanted and they couldn't manage to psyop her into office this time so now they just continue to push for the destruction of this country instead.  :(

Quote from: Up All Night on August 24, 2017, 02:05:53 AM
... I can tell you what made my skin crawl.... the thought of Hillary's close personal assistant's husband texting photos of himself, with a child nearby in the bed. Now that's c-r-e-e-p-y !!!

Bill's rapes, her ''husband's'' serial adultery - that was A-OK with her, and she did her best to keep him politically viable all those years... but Trump, his behavior is unacceptable to her?

She is a person with no moral compass, no empathy or compassion for anyone, no sense of right and wrong - just greed - greed for power, greed for money, what can she get away with, and how can she do it. 

What gall to now pile on after this phoney Charlottsville episode with a lie about her ''skin crawling''.  Regardless of what happens up to the next election, the country was very very fortunate to have dodged a bullet.  This thing was nearly elected president.

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 24, 2017, 03:01:53 AM
Regardless of what happens up to the next election, the country was very very fortunate to have dodged a bullet.  This thing was nearly elected president.

The "next" Election is the 2018 Mid-Terms.

And I think that we're going to "KILL" the Democrats !!  (Politically, at the Polls)

Up All Night

Here's an event in my hometown that I won't be going to:

An Evening with President Bill Clinton & the Honorable Hillary Clinton

Fri 11/17 @ 7:30pm
The Pavilion at Irving Music Factory Irving, TX
Tickets: $99 - $168 +

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on September 02, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

Goodness those approach Iron Maiden tix pricing in somewhere like SA, but I'm sure all proceeds will go to victims of hurricanes, Texas or Haiti, because, certainly, her "show" wouldn't be nearly as good, even though she approaches Eddie in gruesomeness and mechanistic, lurching manner. Though her speaking does appreciably approach King Diamond level and she might be a "mentally ill grandma."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4lqFJWfDxs

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2017, 08:57:27 PM
Goodness those approach Iron Maiden tix pricing in somewhere like SA, but I'm sure all proceeds will go to victims of hurricanes, Texas or Haiti because, certainly, her "show" wouldn't be nearly as good, even though she approaches Eddie in gruesomeness and mechanistic, lurching manner.

Maybe we could coordinate the evening of the honorable Clintons with the 3rd annual Bellgab social mixer and retreat.

Quote from: Up All Night on September 02, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

They spelled horrible wrong again

Dr. MD MD

I was almost turned around about this DACA thing until I heard that Hillary is all for it. Now I know it must be wrong...so very wrong.  :o

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/904549571602341888