• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Religious Thoughts

Started by Jackstar, October 27, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:56:50 PM
Oh, God, if only we could ever truly know.

Ooops, regrets. The above belongs here--I momentarily forgot, that I had caused this place to be.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on October 28, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
The fact that even years into a new presidency, you are still triggered...

*Edit: Oops.  Random political thought...

No worries...all we did was nearly lose an entire nation and import 22 million replacement voters.

How could I possibly not just let that go and say la, la, la... :o

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
No worries...all we did was nearly lose an entire nation and import 22 million replacement voters.

How could I possibly not just let that go and say la, la, la... :o
If it helps, I plan to continue being triggered by the Trudeau years and the Notley (hopefully single term of a far left economy destroying nutwing premiere) for years to come...

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on October 31, 2018, 12:22:05 AM
If it helps, I plan to continue being triggered by the Trudeau years and the Notley (hopefully single term of a far left economy destroying nutwing premiere) for years to come...

Yep, they downloaded a script you kidz could never flourish with.

:(

Jackstar

Quote from: NBC NewsLoren Jacobs, like many messianic Jews, believes that those who do not accept Jesus are destined for hell."

Quote from: Jackstar on October 10, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
Is this faggotry really necessary?

Metron2267

http://www.alliance4lifemin.org/articles.php?id=19
Ronald Reagan on Religion
Remarks at an Ecumenical Prayer Breakfast in Dallas, Texas
August 23, 1984

Without God, there is no virtue, because there's no prompting of the conscience. Without God, we're mired in the material, that flat world that tells us only what the senses perceive. Without God, there is a coarsening of the society. And without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure. If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.

If I could just make a personal statement of my own -- in these 3\1/2\ years I have understood and known better than ever before the words of Lincoln, when he said that he would be the greatest fool on this footstool called Earth if he ever thought that for one moment he could perform the duties of that office without help from One who is stronger than all.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 07:32:48 PM
[attachment=1,msg1275297]

Where did they dig him up from? I mean that literally.  :-[

Metron2267

Any "benedict" in an SS storm, eh...

Metron2267

Picture on the left last night was posted on 4chan at around 2AM. Apparently was taken in Mexico. Picture on right was taken in NYC tonight. What's going on?

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2019, 07:35:58 PM

Last month I saw Target offering people $5 to get a flu shot. How can KMart (a part of Sears Holding Company which is bankrupt) afford to be giving people anything? So who is subsidizing this, and why?

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2019, 07:40:39 PM
So who is subsidizing this, and why?

The Echthroi know only annihilation.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2019, 07:40:39 PM
Last month I saw Target offering people $5 to get a flu shot. How can KMart (a part of Sears Holding Company which is bankrupt) afford to be giving people anything? So who is subsidizing this, and why?
On the non-conspiracy end of this - it makes sense. If 40% of the populace avoids flu shots the cost in the workplace and at school is steep.

But I think the meme is Wal Mart, not KMart who are basically DOA.

Subsidized by? Yeah, there's the money trail - big pharma?

And yet what I found straight off was:

https://www.grainger.com/know-how/business-operations/emergency-and-disaster-preparedness/kh-what-to-expect-for-the-2018-flu-season.html

Huh. ???

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 07:47:14 PM
On the non-conspiracy end of this - it makes sense. If 40% of the populace avoids flu shots the cost in the workplace and at school is steep.

But I think the meme is Wal Mart, not KMart who are basically DOA.

Subsidized by? Yeah, there's the money trail - big pharma?

And yet what I found straight off was:

https://www.grainger.com/know-how/business-operations/emergency-and-disaster-preparedness/kh-what-to-expect-for-the-2018-flu-season.html

Huh. ???
If the disease doom and gloom experts on Rense are to be believed we will soon have far worse things to deal with than the flu considering the open-borders, UN refugee program, "migrants" coming into Europe, illegals, and the various outbreaks in Africa and Central/South America.
Btw, Norry seemed a bit shocked some days ago when a frequent health guest who does quick health news updates (I forget his name, sounds-like "English-A") advocated people getting the flu vaccine this year.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2019, 07:53:02 PM
If the disease doom and gloom experts on Rense are to be believed we will soon have far worse things to deal with than the flu considering the open-borders, UN refugee program, "migrants" coming into Europe, illegals, and the various outbreaks in Africa and Central/South America.

Must spend more time on Rense, he really gets a lot of fringe news aggregated. So happy to see us taking an other Ebola case in, was Trump asleep here?

QuoteBtw, Norry seemed a bit shocked some days ago when a frequent health guest who does quick health news updates (I forget his name, sounds-like "English-A") advocated people getting the flu vaccine this year.

It...has...not...killed...me...yet... :o ::) :-X