• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 04:10:29 PM
I'm worried for people like my mother.
I don't think Trump will send her to war. Phew. Crisis averted.

Dr. MD MD

I left the country years ago. It is no sweat off my balls whatever the fuck he does. I'm worried for people like my mother.

Yeah, yeah. No one believes a word you're saying.  :D

3OctaveFart

Shut the fuck up, fake doctor, please.

And, nah, he'll just gut Medicare.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 04:52:04 PM
Shut the fuck up, fake doctor, please.

And, nah, he'll just gut Medicare.

No, I think I'll just keep voicing my opinion, failed fake eurotrash journalist.  :P

3OctaveFart

Everyone say hello to Dr. MD, Mikuthing and Quackstar.

This is what, two months ago, and already down the rabbit hole, completely forgotten about:

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 16, 2016, 12:15:24 AM
More butthurt.  This time from the Washington Post.

States are a relic of the past. It’s time to get rid of them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/11/15/states-are-a-relic-of-the-past-its-time-to-get-rid-of-them/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.5d9a4bb0863d

It was striking how quickly the easily-led, go-along-with-anything-the-Democrat-Media-puts-out nitwits jumped on board and Demanded Change. 

But, since this was simply meant to be a talking point to help disparage the Electoral College process and Trump's victory for a few reporting cycles, and not really a serious idea at all, it's long gone.  There have been several other story lines to delegitimize Trump since - the ''Russian Hacking Scandal'' merely being the current one. 

Never mind it could have caused extensive damage to the relationship between our two countries.  You know the Democrats:  Party First!

Here's one of the top BellGab followers of Democrat Media, in full throat:

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 16, 2016, 07:31:29 AM
This isn't "butthurt", this is common sense. The notion that we are comprised of 50 unique principalities is archaic and arcane.
The only purpose a "state" has is to administer a geographical area, no more, no less.

Of course, those on the right are enamored of having easier to control geographical sub units where you can create and enforce your perversions more efficiently.

The Civil War decided the question of a state's primacy long ago. We now pledge allegiance to "one nation, under God". In this era of instant communication, interstate railways, highways, and airways the notion of the unique challenges to governance are quaint and obsolete.

In other words, conservative.

Too often "states' rights" is code for "telling people how we want them to live". It defies reason to have geography determine political power. Two senators for Wyoming and two for California? Absurd. That privileges the Wyoming voter with nealy 5 times the representative influence of a Californian in the Senate. Which state is more important to our nation's economy?

Justice demands we end "states" and their ridiculous privileges.

norland2424

"Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking: aide" -
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14S0O6

I left the country years ago. It is no sweat off my balls whatever the fuck he does. I'm worried for people like my mother.

This would explain the lack of seeing the Democrat Party for what they've become. 

Democrat Media isn't going to tell you, and it's probably not the top topic of conversation when you call home.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 02:24:49 PM
Geez, I was making a joke with my "triggered". Everybody gets into such a lather on these politics threads.

Says another one of BG's shrill, screeching arguments for why the 19th Amendment was a mistake and should be repealed immediately.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 08, 2017, 05:29:45 PM
Says another one of BG's shrill, screeching arguments for why the 19th Amendment was a mistake and should be repealed immediately.

I'm a bit fuzzy about the 19th; when were women in the US allowed to vote? 1980?  2007? Ish?

Quote from: norland2424 on January 08, 2017, 05:23:05 PM

''The report, commissioned by Democratic President Barack Obama in December, concluded vote tallies were not affected by Russian interference, but did not assess whether it influenced the outcome of the vote in other ways''

But wasn't that the original charge:  that Russia affected the vote - the insinuation being they hacked into the voting machines?  Somehow that was quietly dropped, and it became about the emails leaked to Wikileaks - but the original pretend outrage from the Ds remained the same.

I'd still like to know why Mrs Clinton didn't immediately report CNN contacted her with advance debate questions, and why CNN was so confident she would accept them and not say anything.  That's the story here.  That the Democrat Media shows no interest in the contents of the actual emails themselves should be fairly revealing as well.

And how does Trump figure into any of it?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 05:31:36 PM
I'm a bit fuzzy about the 19th; when were women in the US allowed to vote? 1980?  2007? Ish?

I wouldn't expect a foreigner to be up on that. All you need to know about it is that women's suffrage was the primary cause for the repeal of Prohibition, because it was too much for strong men to endure while sober.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 08, 2017, 05:25:49 PM
This would explain the lack of seeing the Democrat Party for what they've become. 

Democrat Media isn't going to tell you, and it's probably not the top topic of conversation when you call home.
I am from the South and have felt enormous tension on visits home the last few years. This is very much 'The Quickening'. This is Obama's 'Change'.

He and his like get stiffies when they see the hostility Americans have toward one another. They want us to be at each others' throats.

Yorkshire pud

Yeah, but its Reuters FFS! Commie, libtard schills! Oh hang on...
President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks during the U.S. presidential election and may take action in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believed Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, although Priebus did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Nothing to see now, Trump says its so, so it must be.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 05:31:36 PM
1920 though it was up to the States before and some had already allowed it, so roughly around when your country did it. Though were done with various caveats (age restrictions, property ownership requirements, not if you were black, etc.) I did not know that the reason you made the voting age so high was the fear that the ladies would outvote the men due to WWI loses etc. So it was 30 years old for women, with property ownership requirement, and 21 for men.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2017, 05:41:49 PM
1920 though it was up to the States before and some had already allowed it, so roughly around when your country did it. Though were done with various caveats (age restrictions, property ownership requirements, not if you were black, etc.) I did not know that the reason you made the voting age so high was the fear that the ladies would outvote the men due to WWI loses etc. So it was 30 years old for women, with property ownership requirement, and 21 for men.

I can assure you sir, that women, servants, and common peasants are not allowed to vote in the UK. And long may it remain so.

One of my biggest regrets is that I wasn't born during the time when women were considered chattel in this country.

SciFiAuthor

But wasn't that the original charge:  that Russia affected the vote - the insinuation being they hacked into the voting machines?  Somehow that was quietly dropped, and it became about the emails leaked to Wikileaks - but the original pretend outrage from the Ds remained the same.

It's funny how short people's memories can be. Literally a month ago this was still about the voting machines. Now it's about wikileaks. But, as you say, the content of those leaks is ignored as are the odd circumstances of Wikileaks offering a 20k reward for information leading to a conviction in the death of Seth Rich, implying that he was the source. I don't know what the hell to believe anymore, but after reading the sanitized declassified hacking report and literally finding it to be made up of a bunch of vague information we all knew years before 2016 it seems clear that this was all a concocted red scare.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 08, 2017, 05:55:29 PM
It's funny how short people's memories can be. Literally a month ago this was still about the voting machines. Now it's about wikileaks. But, as you say, the content of those leaks is ignored as are the odd circumstances of Wikileaks offering a 20k reward for information leading to a conviction in the death of Seth Rich, implying that he was the source. I don't know what the hell to believe anymore, but after reading the sanitized declassified hacking report and literally finding it to be made up of a bunch of vague information we all knew years before 2016 it seems clear that this was all a concocted red scare.

The whole point was to embarrass Trump, yeah, but he played right into it.

K_Dubb

I saw that.  Priebus is a mealy-mouthed little fucker on a good day but that was painful to watch.  Squeezing it in almost parenthetically between blaming the Dems.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

I can assure you sir, that women, servants, and common peasants are not allowed to vote in the UK. And long may it remain so.

Well sir, now that we see eye to eye on the matter, there's nothing more to discuss and I will bid you good night. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2017, 06:01:24 PM
The whole point was to embarrass Trump, yeah, but he played right into it.

He did indeed. And I get the feeling that we're in for 8 years of fake shenanigans like this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 08, 2017, 06:07:09 PM
He did indeed. And I get the feeling that we're in for 8 years of fake shenanigans like this.

Even the most devoted admirer of Trump surely accepts he's his own worst enemy? He has no apparent ability to pause and think before blurting out whatever he thinks is his view of the world at that moment.

He doesn't seem to be able to deal with data that requires any attention span longer than a few minutes. Then he finds another ball to run after.

Meister_000

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 08, 2017, 11:09:03 AM
Good to see you around again.

Hi SV. Bet yer Colonial cousins are making ya real proud right about now!
The cognitive dissonance is so thick (unbearable) at this point that here (BG) might be the safer refuge after all!
I have a greater appreciation now for the need/ulitity of an uncensored/moderated space (grudgingly praises MV) -- although there's still no escaping the spel-it-rite-nics I reckon  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 08, 2017, 06:07:09 PM

Since you brought the subject up, I'm going to repost something I posted last fall and really hoped I was wrong about. 

"I have come to the conclusion that there can be no good outcome to this election.  Given all that has been revealed about Hilliary, and Donald's tendency to make thoughtless, bonehead statements with amazing regularity, whoever take's office will have been so badly mauled and battered by their respective critics that I question wether either will be able to govern effectively.  The fallout from this election will be heavy and lasting.

Hilliary will never be fully trusted even by her supporters and you can be sure that her detractors will use her demonstrated dishonesty and duplicity to question and undermine her legislative agenda. You can also be sure that our international foe will run the video of her buckling at the knees like she'd been pole-axed and her being flopped into a limousine like a dead game fish relentlessly.

Donald will continue to be Donald and will, through his inarticulate and/or impulsive utterances, continue to give the opposition plenty of opportunity to heap on scorn and ridicule and with the enthusiastic support of a leftist MSM will succeed in making him look like dope.  In addition, even if he survives getting cut off at knees by the republican establishment he will never garner its favor making successful implementation of the changes he as in mind a long shot.

I could  not in conscience vote for Hillary, yet as hard as I've tried to get fully on board wth Trump I, like many other conservatives, still have to preface anything I say about my intention to vote republican with something like, "I'm no fan of Donald Trump but......"  In reality we're forced to choose the least onerous of the two or not vote at all.  This is the choice that our two-party political system has given us.  Something has to change but nothing will unless this ridiculous election season produces a grass roots, massively popular third party movement."

I still hope that I am wrong about this.  I can honestly say that when Obama was elected I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and sincerely hoped that he would do well.  I tried to withold judgment and did for the first year or so.  I can see that Dems are not willing to do the same even if it would serve to heal a divided nation.  If you think I feel superior about this, you can bet your ass that I do.

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 08, 2017, 06:21:28 PM

Hi SV. Bet yer Colonial cousins are making ya real proud right about now!
The cognitive dissonance is so thick (unbearable) at this point that here (BG) might be the safer refuge after all!
I have a greater appreciation now for the need/ulitity of an uncensored/moderated space (grudgingly praises MV) -- although there's still no escaping the spel-it-rite-nics I reckon  ;)

He can't help it, because he has a dictionary lodged in his bum as a result of one of his many misguided, disastrous experiments with auto-eroticism. Ask him about the potato fork incident sometime.