• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae Tortures and Kills Pets

Started by Kidnostad3, May 17, 2019, 07:14:34 PM

Kidnostad3

If there's any other way to interpret these posts, let's hear it.

Quote from: Azzerae on May 13, 2019, 07:42:25 AM
DOG FOR SALE: Dead. Covered in stab wounds. No paws. Wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Quote from: Azzerae on May 14, 2019, 01:52:09 AM
The dog's face has no fur on it from where it was lit on fire.

Jackstar

Kidnostad3

Quote from: username on May 17, 2019, 07:19:15 PM
Is Azzerae Oriental?

Don't know but he didn't say anything about eating the dog he stabbed.

rumor has it Azzerae is Korean. i could be wrong though.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2019, 07:29:16 PM

He needs to hook a nigga up with a Taeyeon autograph sheeeiiiiiiiiit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVK75gHM0Yc

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2019, 07:29:16 PM

I was told that he is South African but who knows. 

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 17, 2019, 09:05:31 PM
I had further assumed that there was context.
I didn't find any context.  It was disturbing.  I wondered if he was just trying to get attention.  Or, if he had mental illness.  Even You-Tube prohibits animal abuse; most reasonable websites do.

One time, I saw an Asian man behind some office buildings on a weekend morning.  A small, young pitbull was exchanged from another vehicle.  It seemed like they were hiding the transaction, being behind office buildings and all.  I documented everything.  I felt angry at whoever was probably selling a nice, young dog for its meat.  I wondered if it was a demented breeder.

I went back the next day at the same time, just because I felt bad for the puppy & was mulling over my thoughts.  I didn't feel I had enough evidence to report any wrongdoing, but  I was certain dog would be slaughtered.  There was no other explanation for the people's secrecy, doing the transfer on weekend behind office buildings.  Once, I had seen how a dog was for sale once in Chinatown in the '90s in Seattle and it wasn't pretty at all.  I felt sorry for the pitbull that I presumed was sold for its meat.  I was going to report everything to the police so they could check on the dog's welfare, but I wanted more information first.  So, I drove around thinking and wondering if maybe the Asian man had routines that took him near that building that time of day.

When I got there the next morning at the same time, the Asian man was there.  The dog was with him.  The dog seemed happy, and came right up to me just before the Asian man.  I was still leery about the situation, so I said hi to Asian man and made small talk about his cute dog.  The man started gushing happily and said the dog was his very good young pup, who he adopted in the last year.  He told me he works in the office buildings we were behind, as a janitor.  He said the job is long through the night, and he cleans every level of the buildings, so he brings the dog, which keeps him company.  He loved that dog so much, and the dog clearly loved him.  I told him I'd seen him the day before, and saw the dog transferred from a vehicle.  He said his wife brought the dog to him for his shift.

I didn't want him to think I had followed him, so I just said I'd been driving around looking for jobs lately.  Which was true enough.  He didn't know anyone hiring...

Isn't that just the most beautiful end to a story?  It was really heart warming.  There is nothing like close love between a dog and its owner.  It was really nice of him to take a few minutes to talk with me.  He had to have been tired - I'm sure it was the end of his shift.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2019, 07:26:18 PM
Don't know but he didn't say anything about eating the dog he stabbed.

Amazing.

AZZERAE

I love the smell of butthurt in the morning.

Kidnostad3

We've  got a genuine psycho here. He's desperate for attention and is obviously testing the limits.  He will go as far with his sick shit as he's allowed to.   Some may see Azzerae as harmless but I think he is a true psychotic who tortures helpless animals and gets off by telling others about it anonymously on line.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on May 17, 2019, 09:05:31 PM
I had further assumed that there was context.

No predicate, no context. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2019, 08:43:27 PM
I was told that he is South African but who knows. 

same difference lol

Jojo

Azzerae, I didn't think you were the one who said that.  I attributed it to some other poster.  But, if it was you, stop it and pick on someone your own size.  There is no manhood when the fight is not an even match.  If someone is not in one's league then conquering them should feel like an embarrassment.  Men who pick on weaker beings only prove they are as strong as a weaker being.  You should want to prove strength, not just the ability to overtake weakness. 

If you're just trying to get attention cheaply...  You're better than that.

AZZERAE

The closest I've come to torturing an animal is swatting a fly.

Jackstar gets it.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on May 19, 2019, 07:26:23 AM

Jackstar gets it.
That's great to hear!  Evidently you two find humor in the weirdest tone.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Azzerae on May 19, 2019, 07:26:23 AM

Jackstar gets it.

Oh, an inside joke was it?   Why don't you explain what's funny about it so the rest of us can have a laugh?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 19, 2019, 09:28:47 PM
Why don't you explain what's funny about it so the rest of us can have a laugh?

Exposing you was enough. My job here is done.

WOTR

Quote from: 14 on May 17, 2019, 11:44:14 PM
I didn't find any context.  It was disturbing.  I wondered if he was just trying to get attention.  Or, if he had mental illness.  Even You-Tube prohibits animal abuse; most reasonable websites do.
Youtube not only will not allow me to stab a dog and post it, they will also not let me dismember a human being and post it...

Typing "dog for sale, stabbed" is not the same thing as stabbing one. Saying that Reckuf got sick of the woman tied in his basement and has dismembered her is not the same thing as doing it.

Is it in good taste to say these things? No. But saying that Bellgab should be like youtube and not allow animal abuse is completely missing the medium. I don't think that any dog was hurt in the typing of his post...

***BTW- I was told he was a Mongolian yak herder... And I missed the "humour" as well.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on May 20, 2019, 11:24:34 AM
Youtube not only will not allow me to stab a dog and post it, they will also not let me dismember a human being and post it...

Typing "dog for sale, stabbed" is not the same thing as stabbing one. Saying that Reckuf got sick of the woman tied in his basement and has dismembered her is not the same thing as doing it.

Is it in good taste to say these things? No. But saying that Bellgab should be like youtube and not allow animal abuse is completely missing the medium. I don't think that any dog was hurt in the typing of his post...

***BTW- I was told he was a Mongolian yak herder... And I missed the "humour" as well.

It wasn't 'a woman', as you so callously refer to her. It was Amy 'I got nothing ' Martin, amateur newsreader and air con scam artist. And as far as we know she's still down there. Have some respect, it's people's lives we're talking about here.

Kidnostad3

Everyone is free to express "whatever" on BG and I understand that.  That "whatever" includes the expression of opinion and criticism regarding the "whatever" someone has posted. 

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 20, 2019, 12:15:11 PM
Everyone is free to express "whatever" on BG and I understand that.  That "whatever" includes the expression of opinion and criticism regarding the "whatever" someone has posted.
Absolutely. As I said- poor taste. However, typing something and doing it are two very different animals (pun intended.) I suppose if we wanted to go the "over-sensitive" route, we could be worried that the accusation of actual animal abuse might bruise poor Azzerea's feelings...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 11:52:14 AM
It wasn't 'a woman', as you so callously refer to her. It was Amy 'I got nothing ' Martin, amateur newsreader and air con scam artist. And as far as we know she's still down there. Have some respect, it's people's lives we're talking about here.

Yeah... That was the woman he admitted to keeping in the basement... Somebody like that rarely stops at one...  ;)

SredniVashtar

As someone who recently threatened to decapitate jackstar and sodomise the wound, I resent being left out of the obloquy. If I said it was a German Shepherd instead would that get me some  attention?

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 12:43:20 PM
As someone who recently threatened to decapitate jackstar and sodomise the wound,
Sure as hell, youtube would ban that. Point me towards the offending post, and I will report it to MV.