Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
LOL, sometimes I think that brig is not a sadist but a masochist ,because only masochist would listen to Heather Wade every night :)
Yes brig is a trooper..

She does it in the name of science, so we don't have to. My client BRiG, doesn't listen all the way through however. She might be a masochist, but she's definitely not insane.... There's a difference.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 03:06:34 AM
Hmmmm...never heard of such a creature ??
Somebody interesting ??

She is PBS' co-host, on The Little Podcast That Could. She is responsible for this call.

Spookcat

Quote from: username on December 11, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
Brig is a soldier.... She definitely deserves a medal of Honor, shit ain't easy folks.

Speaking of medals....
Not sure if any of you find it interesting but the latest drama around LNM people is that yesterday, Katie, Neely's wife, was going on a facebook group about his military career. According to her, he has numerous purple hearts and a congressional medal of honor... When people threatened to report her claims under the Stolen Valor Act, she deleted the posts, but people still have screenshots of it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Spookcat on December 11, 2018, 03:26:00 AM
Speaking of medals....
Not sure if any of you find it interesting but the latest drama around LNM people is that yesterday, Katie, Neely's wife, was going on a facebook group about his military career. According to her, he has numerous purple hearts and a congressional medal of honor... When people threatened to report her claims under the Stolen Valor Act, she deleted the posts, but people still have screenshots of it.

That's sad. There's a lot I can say, but I'll save it for another time. I don't necessarily think they are completely bad people (Neely's) I just think they were misguided.  Finding out about this though, I'm not sure what to make of it. Wise move by just deleting all of that.

Spookcat

My apologies for the unrelated gossip. The talk of medals was what reminded me of it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Spookcat on December 11, 2018, 03:59:42 AM
My apologies for the unrelated gossip. The talk of medals was what reminded me of it.

No worries, I think it's good to be honest.

AZZERAE

I love that information. Even though I can't bear to listen to Heather.

So no red badge of courage I take it ... just the purple hearts huh.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 11, 2018, 01:01:47 AM
A large part of why I read certain books in the order I read them is when people whose opinions I respect recommend them to me.

I was thrilled to see you articulate the very thing I've had on my mind regarding Whitley for some time now.

Thanks for that, this is precisely the type of cooperative discussion regarding the paranormal that I had expected to find here in this sea of gossip. Bit of a bafflement to me how lightly worked the actual paranormal threads are here. :-\

QuoteOftentimes I'm met with facial expressions of disinterest, skepticism or the usual "little green men" cracks by people when I initiate discussions on the man - so its refreshing to know others see there's more to him than that.

Of course, when people get jokey about ol' Whitty, I've many a time joined in (so as not to come off as a super fan - or shameless believer in all he says).

I should've known though, that when I had my very own UFO sighting in a valley on a highway, that no one would take me seriously. It was at that very moment, when I bewilderedly relayed to friends what I had seen, that I felt the shame associated with the retelling of these sorts of experiences ... and gained a deep understanding of how it feels to be the "idiot" everyone laughs at, who believes in aliens in spaceships from other planets.

I've been hesitant to say it in the past, unless I genuinely trust the person I'm telling, but I know what I saw and distinctly remember one thing: how it moved. I've heard Whitley describe how the beings hes encountered move - and others explain how UFOs appear to move ... but the only thing I can compare my own experience to was stop frame animation. A jumpy sort of moving - yet anchored in the air - type of oxymoronic mystery.

Very interesting, the few objects I have seen were anything but jumpy, and yet the speed, maneuvers and size and shape rendered them as not known in the public inventory of airframes and/or missiles.

I'm going to refer back about 10 or so years ago when Art was still doing Coast (iirc) and the photos of these strange very geometric looking "drones" were on the website and discussed. Now this was, for public consumption anyway, handily before drone technology and Lithium ion batteries were ubiquitous. Factoring in also Col. Corso's book on the governmental and private sector parcelling out of alleged alien technology and it begs the question of whether anything we see that appears anomalous is, or are we simply the last stop on a long disclosure/exposure campaign?

The "dragonfly drone"

The flying Sapce Hopper human carrying drone.

Apparently humans as a species are not terribly observant or we're simply easily distracted by the matrix, presuming this life might just be an emulation.

If so (next tangent) then visually almost anything we see could be holographic. Tie that back to your experience and it would not be at all unlikely that there would be a flicker rate to your observation.

Just some thoughts then, no conclusions at this time.

QuoteI was going to buy this book - but I decided against it, because of Jeffrey Kripal. I think Whitley co-authors sometimes to add validity to his work (which to me is unnecessary) however, I can understand why he would want to do so. After all, as an accomplished author, this is his life's work doubling as his career.

It was a brave experiment to bring in a professor of theology and simply have at. I probably should try and re-read it at some point and see if a second try gets me past Kripal's scholarly jargon. Academia has a way of couching words to the upper end of some implied higher concept that oft times is obscured by overstatement. That I find distracting. Higher theological precepts need not be so complexly delineated when they tend to resolve down to core truths within the reach of any man.

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on December 11, 2018, 03:21:58 AM
She is PBS' co-host, on The Little Podcast That Could. She is responsible for this call.
Thanks Azzerae for that info.

Not sure if that phone call was "bad or good".
Apparently at some point Heater released the "secret" that Art killed-poisoned himself and some people think that this was a lie on her part,
or that she shouldn't have done that because that was Art's wife wishes /to hide the truth/.
I don't think so.
Art was a public figure and as such he was immune from 'privacy'.
Art used his public figure fame to make tons of money so in the same swing he sold his 'privacy' long time ago.
Besides Art was known to share lots of details of his private life even before he go married to her.
Airyn Bell, she was a very conscious gold digger marring Art, she was 34 years younger and only knew him over the Internet.
And they "met" when Art's wife Ramona was still alive, Ramona caught him cheating on her..and they had a fight about it,
and Art took Ramona on that famous motor home ride..and she mysteriously died during her sleep from asthma attack, with Art
sleeping just few feet away from her,..and he claims he never heard her gasping for air (her being asthmatic).

Also for strange reason Art choose to drive his motor home away from any medical facilities knowing that Ramona had asthma
and might need medical help in case of her asthma attack.
Also so some strange reason /couple of months before he took Ramona on that trip/ Art suddenly started to talk bad about Ramona
on the air, as before he always was so complimentary about her then now he was dumping on her, telling that she does things wrong,
that she forgets things..like dropping car keys when carrying bags of groceries,.. really strange change of attitude towards her.
Why? people might ask.
The theory is that she caught him cheating on her with that 34 years younger gold digger from Philippines.
Also Ramona was only 15 years younger than Art and had serious health problems, and couldn't give Art children.
And in case she would get seriously sick requiring lots of money to care for her Art would lose his wealth (that he acquired mainly
thanks to Ramona's smarts and taking care of the business side of his radio carrier).
We are not even going into his disgusting abandoning of his other children from previous marriages.

So for Heather Wade releasing true reason why Art Bell died (by self poisoning) I don't think it was bad thing to do.
Who knows maybe she even supplied him with some potent street 'pain killers' ..tho I'm sure that he had enough of his own 'legal' pills.

I know that Airyn has a lot of symphony, but she was a conscious gold digger patiently waiting for the old goat to finally croak.
She got her anchor baby boy born on the US soil, she knew she was set for life..with Art's millions in the bank.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

Utterly incorrect.

http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Manuals%20Volume%203/volume3_62.htmThe right to privacy

Public figures still have the right to some privacy, where it can be shown that there is no overlap with the performance of their public role.

They have the right to relax away from the eyes of the public. For example, it might be unwise for a prime minister to play cards for money if gambling is not approved of in your society. However, if he plays with a group of friends within the privacy of his own home, perhaps he is entitled to some relaxation.

The public does have the right to question their methods of relaxation when public figures use their position to gain preferential treatment. For example, if a government minister asked the local golf club to close its greens for the day so that he could play uninterrupted with his friends, it could be argued that he was abusing his authority. The community (especially members of the club) should be informed.

Celebrities

In the matter of privacy, entertainers often make a plea for special treatment as public figures. They argue that, as they are not appointed or elected to positions of public trust, their off-stage or off-screen lives are nobody's business but their own. They say that they play a fantasy role in a movie or a television show, and their real lives are private.

For journalists, the issue centres on whether public figures use publicity to promote a good image of themselves to the public. If they do, they cannot reasonably claim that the media should also not expose their bad qualities.

Much depends on the way they portray themselves both on and off the screen (or stage or page). If the entertainers themselves deliberately merge their on-screen and off-screen personalities, the media and the public can be forgiven for confusing the two and taking an interest in their private lives. If a serious actor makes his living from his performances but does not attempt to gain extra publicity when off the stage, he would have more success in demanding a private life away from media attention.

This argument also extends to sportsmen and women who try to be public personalities off the field as well as on it. If they use the media to make money, they cannot be surprised when the media use their private lives to sell newspapers.

The more that people use the media machine, the more they can expect to be used by it.

Families

How far should the families of public figures be the subject of media scrutiny? If a famous film star's son is arrested on a drug charge, should that be given more prominence than another person on a similar charge? The media often argue that they cover such stories not from the angle of the son's misdeeds but the effect it has on his famous father, assuming that the star's life is public property. Some journalists also argue that the son probably enjoyed the financial or social benefits of his father's position in the community and should, therefore, accept the responsibilities which go with the benefits. However, the situation is far from clear. Inexperienced journalists should leave such decisions to their senior colleagues until they have gained enough experience to know in their own hearts what is right.

The situation is slightly clearer in cases where people have been thrust into the public eye through no decision of their own. Should the media concern itself with the private lives of the families of the astronauts who died in the Challenger space shuttle? If one of the widows marries a man half her age, should the media cover the story even though it causes her distress?

You are often able to make judgments based on your own perception of what is news for your readers or listeners in particular cases. For example, would you cover any or all of the following stories?

A film star's son commits suicide.
The Police Minister's wife is caught stealing.
The council surveyor's daughter is on a drink-driving charge.
We stress that there is no single right or wrong answer, but these are the kinds of questions you should discuss with colleagues, taking into account all relevant factors.

^^back to the top

Grief

Journalists have to be especially sensitive during certain times in people's lives. The media should respect the privacy of even the most prominent public figure if a loved one dies. This does not mean that you avoid covering the story. In fact, tragic deaths are often the kind of story your readers or listeners will be interested in. However, you should approach all tragedies with sensitivity and even try to find alternative sources of information.

Many people have family and friends who gather round at times of tragedy. Often, one or two relatives or friends will take responsibility for doing practical tasks such as arranging the funeral or answering telephone calls, while the others mourn. Instead of approaching a dead man's grieving widow or a murdered child's mother, first try the close relative who has taken on the role of communicating with the outside world. Once you have established links with them, you can ask whether or not you can talk to the wife or the mother, but stress that the decision is entirely theirs. Some people actually welcome the opportunity to talk to the media at such times, either because it is an emotional release or because they believe that their loved one was important enough for their death to be recorded in the media.

In radio or television, you can justify broadcasting an interview with a grieving relative, sobs and all. However, the sobs and gasps should not be included simply for the emotional effect they will have on your viewers or listeners. They must be part of the way your interview is telling the story.

If, in an emotional outburst, the subject tells you to go away and leave them alone, it would be insensitive to broadcast that simply for effect. People should be allowed to grieve in their own way and we should not judge them at such times.

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Utterly incorrect.

TL:DR

Moron2267 ,
I told you already before that your posts are written in a very irritating style, they are 'unfriendly' to read.
So I'm not reading them.
Learn how to compose text and post properly.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
TL:DR

Moron2267 ,
I told you already before that your posts are written in a very irritating style, they are 'unfriendly' to read.
So I'm not reading them.
Learn how to compose text and post properly.

This from some lunatic with the grammatical equivalent of a magic mushroom trip, lol... :)

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
This from some lunatic with the grammatical equivalent of a magic mushroom trip, lol... :)
Moron2267

..looks like you have also reading comprehension
"Learn how to compose text and post properly."

My comment had nothing to do with grammar you door knob.

Metron2267

Your brain is flapping in the wind again, k00ker.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
Thanks Azzerae for that info.

Not sure if that phone call was "bad or good".
Apparently at some point Heater released the "secret" that Art killed-poisoned himself and some people think that this was a lie on her part,
or that she shouldn't have done that because that was Art's wife wishes /to hide the truth/.
I don't think so.
Art used his public figure fame to make tons of money so in the same swing he sold his 'privacy' long time ago.
Besides Art was known to share lots of details of his private life even before he go married to her.
Airyn Bell, she was a very conscious gold digger marring Art, she was 34 years younger and only knew him over the Internet.
And they "met" when Art's wife Ramona was still alive, Ramona caught him cheating on her..and they had a fight about it,
and Art took Ramona on that famous motor home ride..and she mysteriously died during her sleep from asthma attack, with Art
sleeping just few feet away from her,..and he claims he never heard her gasping for air (her being asthmatic).

Also for strange reason Art choose to drive his motor home away from any medical facilities knowing that Ramona had asthma
and might need medical help in case of her asthma attack.
Also so some strange reason /couple of months before he took Ramona on that trip/ Art suddenly started to talk bad about Ramona
on the air, as before he always was so complimentary about her then now he was dumping on her, telling that she does things wrong,
that she forgets things..like dropping car keys when carrying bags of groceries,.. really strange change of attitude towards her.
Why? people might ask.
The theory is that she caught him cheating on her with that 34 years younger gold digger from Philippines.
Also Ramona was only 15 years younger than Art and had serious health problems, and couldn't give Art children.
And in case she would get seriously sick requiring lots of money to care for her Art would lose his wealth (that he acquired mainly
thanks to Ramona's smarts and taking care of the business side of his radio carrier).
We are not even going into his disgusting abandoning of his other children from previous marriages.

So for Heather Wade releasing true reason why Art Bell died (by self poisoning) I don't think it was bad thing to do.
Who knows maybe she even supplied him with some potent street 'pain killers' ..tho I'm sure that he had enough of his own 'legal' pills.

I know that Airyn has a lot of symphony, but she was a conscious gold digger patiently waiting for the old goat to finally croak.
She got her anchor baby boy born on the US soil, she knew she was set for life..with Art's millions in the bank.

*EDIT*
she was 43 years younger ,not 34.

Lilith

I fell asleep, but I'm going to catch up on the last part of the show that I missed now.  It was good to see people were having a great time in the thread while I was sleeping.  ;D

Quote from: username on December 11, 2018, 03:31:52 AM
That's sad. There's a lot I can say, but I'll save it for another time. I don't necessarily think they are completely bad people (Neely's) I just think they were misguided.  Finding out about this though, I'm not sure what to make of it. Wise move by just deleting all of that.

i have saved all the important documents. heh, heh.

Neely a Navy SEAL?

waaaaaaaaoooooooooow!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 11, 2018, 11:53:04 AM
i have saved all the important documents. heh, heh.

Neely a Navy SEAL?

waaaaaaaaoooooooooow!

As far as I know he's not, but I don't know him personally.

Pizzapunch

She's currently melting down on her live stream from her website

Quote from: Pizzapunch on December 11, 2018, 08:30:21 PM
She's currently melting down on her live stream from her website

It's pretty freaky................................

Morgus

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 08:36:33 PM
any links to her site
http://thekingdomofnye.com/

Looks like her special guest for tonight must have cancelled - now it shows Open lines again...
Promoting 3 year anniversary tonight too.

ZaZa

Quote from: Morgus on December 11, 2018, 08:49:42 PM
http://thekingdomofnye.com/

Looks like her special guest for tonight must have cancelled - now it shows Open lines again...
Promoting 3 year anniversary tonight too.

Thank You kindly Morgus,
..first time in almost 3 years I will listen to her...God please give me strength...LOL

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 08:56:43 PM
Thank You kindly Morgus,
..first time in almost 3 years I will listen to her...God please give me strength...LOL

Don't do it man......................

ZaZa

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2018, 09:00:48 PM
Don't do it man......................

LOL, I just did it, Morgus made me do it... :)

..but I'm hearing music that matches your gif, is that's her ?
Song now is about dying and mortality, it must be Heather getting ready to cross over..tonight.. WOW!!!, I HOPE brig IS LISTENING
Tonight might be the .....night

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 09:08:14 PM
LOL, I just did it, Morgus made me do it... :)

..but I'm hearing music that matches your gif, is that's her ?
Song now is about dying and mortality, it must be Heather getting ready to cross over..tonight.. WOW!!!, I HOPE brig IS LISTENING
Tonight might be the .....night

It's quite odd at the very least.  She had a rough one today.   Hopefully all will be well.

ZaZa

I think that Morgus had mercy on me and gave me a link to some East Indian music, to save my sanity... LOL :)
Fells good not hearing that scratchy irritating voice of the very unsuccessful witch...heh heh

ZaZa

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2018, 09:19:32 PM
It's quite odd at the very least.  She had a rough one today.   Hopefully all will be well.

She choose to be deceitful and mean spirited ,so that's her...rough life.
I never trusted Chinese people, even if they are only 50% pure chinks, and Heather Wade is 50% pure chink rat.