• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twenty-Eight Pages Later

Started by Jackstar, July 14, 2016, 06:58:02 PM

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0womMj8PLA

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/28-pages-on-alleged-saudi-arabia-ties-to-sept-11-attacks-to-be-released/

QuoteKnown as the "28 pages," the secret document was part of a 2002 congressional investigation of the Sept. 11 attacks and has been classified since the report's completion. It turns out there are actually 29 pages, sources said.

Oh nigga, please.

Jackstar

I was so looking forward to talking about this all weekend... but! Wait! Turkey is on fire!

Jackstar

RIPPED FROM TODAY'S HEADLINES

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/07/15/486198380/congress-releases-28-pages-that-looks-for-saudi-links-to-sept-11-hijackers

With this post, I'm tripling the coverage this story is getting in mainstream press. YOU'RE WELCOME.

droog

Yeah, releasing this info on a Friday afternoon worked just as expected.  No responses to your post so far except me, and I never post!  The Marketwatch website released this brief story: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/declassified-inquiry-discusses-saudi-role-in-911-attacks-2016-07-15

It tactfully claims "the material doesn’t contain evidence showing the government of Saudi Arabia funded the attacks," and that "White House press secretary Josh Earnest said the materials should put to rest longtime speculation that the Saudi government had a role in the attacks."

The British paper, "The Telegraph," ran a longer and much better story, opening with this: "At
least two 9/11 hijackers were aided by men with “extensive ties” to the Saudi Arabian government, according to newly-declassified documents."  Here is the whole story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/long-classified-28-pages-show-911-hijackers-were-aided-by-men-wi/

I thought this was going to be another rant about how useless the Falkie thread is.

Jackstar

Quote from: droog on July 16, 2016, 08:02:04 AM
Yeah, releasing this info on a Friday afternoon worked just as expected.  No responses to your post so far except me, and I never post!

I've always loved you.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 16, 2016, 09:54:11 AM
I thought this was going to be another rant about how useless the Falkie thread is.

The wicked flee, where none doth pursue.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 16, 2016, 11:04:47 AM
The wicked flee, where none doth pursue.

I alone am truly bold, courageous and resolute with the blessed fruits of integrity.  I possess the witness of a good conscience, and the assurance of Divine favour and protection, and the supports and consolations of the Holy Ghost. 

Which is why I can say that the Troofers are all fucked in the head, every last one of them.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 16, 2016, 11:44:49 AM
I alone am truly bold, courageous and resolute with the blessed fruits of integrity.  I possess the witness of a good conscience, and the assurance of Divine favour and protection, and the supports and consolations of the Holy Ghost. 

Which is why I can say that the Troofers are all fucked in the head, every last one of them.

It only takes one black sheep to collapse three enormous buildings into their own footprints at free-fall speed.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 16, 2016, 11:53:09 AM
It only takes one black sheep to collapse three enormous buildings into their own footprints at free-fall speed.

Yup, every last one of them. 

Fucked.

In the head.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 16, 2016, 12:18:27 PM
Fucked.

It's hard to credit the idea that individuals akin to yourself, and including yourself, are legitimate. Let's see some bona fides.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 16, 2016, 11:44:49 AM

Sure! Let's all mock the very notion of truth. It's all relative anyway, right? And when you're particular spin starts failing (as yours is) just ridicule harder. Essentially, you're saying nothing about nothing and it means nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y888wVY5hzw

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2016, 10:52:13 AM

It's hard to credit the idea that individuals akin to yourself, and including yourself, are legitimate. Let's see some bona fides.

Robert Plant got so sick of singing "Stairway to Heaven" that he said the idea of touring and having to sing it again gave him hives.  That's how I feel about the 911 Troofer bullshit.  Like any other conspiracy theory, it does not stand up to scientific scrutiny, yet paranoid retards cling to it as if their lives depended on it. 

It's never productive.  It's arguing science against a belief system, which is inherently unresolvable.  Have fun stroking your Jesus substitute; I'm going to live my life instead.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 17, 2016, 11:25:36 AM
Essentially, you're saying nothing about nothing and it means nothing.

Not like: "Remember: no airplane hit this building"   That's substantive if ever there was any.

You seem to be missing the point.  I've just lost interest in trying to have a discussion in any depth about conspiracy theories with paranoid retards.  If you don't like being laughed at, take off the big red nose and the floppy shoes.  How you choose to present yourself is not my problem, frankly.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 11:27:56 AM
the 911 Troofer bullshit.

No one knows what you're talking about anymore, Dumbass.

What's the bullshit? EVERYONE KNOWS BUSH DID IT.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2016, 11:31:53 AM

Yep. Because he is either too dumb to tie his own shoes or so brilliant that he devised and executed the most complex conspiracy in history. Take your pick. You only get one selection.

Call Gary Spivey - STAT

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2016, 11:41:44 AM
Take your pick. You only get one selection.

Nice false choice, Mr. Straw Man

How are you not ashamed of being so... transparent??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 11:31:20 AM
Not like: "Remember: no airplane hit this building"   That's substantive if ever there was any.

You seem to be missing the point.  I've just lost interest in trying to have a discussion in any depth about conspiracy theories with paranoid retards.  If you don't like being laughed at, take off the big red nose and the floppy shoes.  How you choose to present yourself is not my problem, frankly.

Got it! You're just here to insult and not say anything of substance. I can do that too. You're a dumb cunt!  :P

I remember having a discussion -- back in those halcyon days of yore when I still believed such things were possible -- with a conspiracy nut re: the JFK assassination.  He claimed that the CIA fired an "ice bullet" which caused the wound in JFK's back, and then the bullet melted, eliminating any trace.

I pointed out that the reason that modern rifle bullets are jacketed is because the heat from the gases in the rifle barrel is hot enough to melt lead, so a bullet made from ice would not survive.

He said, no no wait, the bullet was coated with teflon.  That preserved it.  What happened to the teflon, then?  Well, it was engineered to strip itself from the ice bullet like a sabot.  But the heat from the air friction would melt the bullet anyway, or at least deform it enough to tumble and not form the wound seen.  What about that?

And at this point, he said to me "You don't know what THEY are capable of."  That right there is the Godwin's Law moment, when the conspiracy retard retreats to the use of that kind of argumentative u-joint.

You're sure that Bush did it?  Then go get 'em, boy!  What the fuck are you waiting for?  Bush committed the greatest crime in the history of the USA and you are sitting here stroking your dong and tappy-tap-tapping on the keyboard for my greater amusement.  Get to work, you knob-gobbler!

Sadly, it is not to be.  The life of a conspiracy retard is not in bring justice to the world, but in feeling like a superior being with a higher level of knowledge and understanding than the sheep around him.  The worst possible outcome would be for the 911 canard to be debunked conclusively.  It would put an end to this tedious prattling, but it would also amputate the e-penis of every jackhole conspiracy nut in the e-universe and beyond.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 11:49:06 AM
I remember having a discussion -- back in those halcyon days of yore when I still believed such things were possible -- with a conspiracy nut re: the JFK assassination.  He claimed that the CIA fired an "ice bullet" which caused the wound in JFK's back, and then the bullet melted, eliminating any trace.

I pointed out that the reason that modern rifle bullets are jacketed is because the heat from the gases in the rifle barrel is hot enough to melt lead, so a bullet made from ice would not survive.

He said, no no wait, the bullet was coated with teflon.  That preserved it.  What happened to the teflon, then?  Well, it was engineered to strip itself from the ice bullet like a sabot.  But the heat from the air friction would melt the bullet anyway, or at least deform it enough to tumble and not form the wound seen.  What about that?

And at this point, he said to me "You don't know what THEY are capable of."  That right there is the Godwin's Law moment, when the conspiracy retard retreats to the use of that kind of argumentative u-joint.

You're sure that Bush did it?  Then go get 'em, boy!  What the fuck are you waiting for?  Bush committed the greatest crime in the history of the USA and you are sitting here stroking your dong and tappy-tap-tapping on the keyboard for my greater amusement.  Get to work, you knob-gobbler!

Boy, I'm sure glad there are smart people like you out there, letting us know what's what.  :D ::)

P.S. You say that you're above this stuff and it gives you hives yet here you are.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 17, 2016, 11:52:14 AM
Boy, I'm sure glad there are smart people like you out there, letting us know what's what.  :D ::)

P.S. You say that you're above this stuff and it gives you hives yet here you are.  :D

No, trying to have a substantial discussion, the pointless effort of trying to convince a primitive that this camera is NOT stealing his soul, is what gives me hives.  Making fun of unlovable retards is just payback for having to listen to you jerks screaming and disrupting the peace at Ground Zero and elsewhere.  Reap the wild wind, baby

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 11:55:23 AM
No, trying to have a substantial discussion, the pointless effort of trying to convince a primitive that this camera is NOT stealing his soul, is what gives me hives.  Making fun of unlovable retards is just payback for having to listen to you jerks screaming and disrupting the peace at Ground Zero and elsewhere.  Reap the wild wind, baby

Reap it, baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tQv9NzNKvU

http://www.alternet.org/story/42181/the_idiocy_behind_the_'9_11_truth'_movement

Just imagine how this planning session between Bush, Rummy and Cheney must have gone:

BUSH: So, what's the plan again?

CHENEY: Well, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. So what we've decided to do is crash a whole bunch of remote-controlled planes into Wall Street and the Pentagon, say they're real hijacked commercial planes, and blame it on the towelheads; then we'll just blow up the buildings ourselves to make sure they actually fall down.

RUMSFELD: Right! And we'll make sure that some of the hijackers are agents of Saddam Hussein! That way we'll have no problem getting the public to buy the invasion.

CHENEY: No, Don, we won't.

RUMSFELD: We won't?

CHENEY: No, that's too obvious. We'll make the hijackers al-Qaeda and then just imply a connection to Iraq.

RUMSFELD: But if we're just making up the whole thing, why not just put Saddam's fingerprints on the attack?

CHENEY: (sighing) It just has to be this way, Don. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around.

BUSH: I'm a total idiot who can barely read, so I'll buy that. But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs, and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed, and needlessly complicate everything!

CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of fucking nowhere somewhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of fucking nowhere.

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?

CHENEY: Because it's much easier to shoot a missile and say it was a plane. It's not easy to steer a real passenger plane into the Pentagon. Planes are hard to come by.

BUSH: But aren't we using two planes for the Twin Towers?

CHENEY: Mr. President, you're missing the point. With the Pentagon, we use a missile, and say it was a plane.

BUSH: Right, but I'm saying, why don't we just use a plane and say it was a plane? We'll be doing that with the Twin Towers, right?

CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, in Washington, we use a missile because it's sneakier that way. Using an actual plane would be too obvious, even though we'll be doing just that in New York.

BUSH: Oh, okay.

RUMSFELD: The other good thing about saying that it was a passenger jet is that that way, we have to invent a few hundred fictional victims and account for a nonexistent missing crew and plane. It's always better when you leave more cover story to invent, more legwork to do, and more possible holes to investigate. Doubt, legwork, and possible exposure -- you can't pull off any good conspiracy without them.

BUSH: You guys are brilliant! Because if there's one thing about Americans -- they won't let a president go to war without a damn good reason. How could we ever get the media, the corporate world, and our military to endorse an invasion of a secular Iraqi state unless we faked an attack against New York at the hands of a bunch of Saudi religious radicals? Why, they'd never buy it. Look at how hard it was to get us into Vietnam, Iraq the last time, Kosovo?

CHENEY: Like pulling teeth!

RUMSFELD: Well, I'm sold on the idea. Let's call the Joint Chiefs, the FAA, the New York and Washington DC fire departments, Rudy Giuliani, all three networks, the families of a thousand fictional airline victims, MI-5, the FBI, FEMA, the NYPD, Larry Eagleburger, Osama bin Laden, Noam Chomsky and the fifty thousand other people we'll need to pull this off. There isn't a moment to lose!

BUSH: Don't forget to call all of those Wall Street hotshots who donated $100 million to our last campaign. They'll be thrilled to know that we'll be targeting them for execution as part of our thousand-tentacled modern-day bonehead Reichstag scheme! After all, if we're going to make martyrs -- why not make them out of our campaign paymasters? Shit, didn't the Merrill Lynch guys say they needed a refurbishing in their New York offices?

RUMSFELD: Oh, they'll get a refurbishing, all right. Just in time for the "Big Wedding"!

ALL THREE: (cackling) Mwah-hah-hah!

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 11:49:06 AM
The life of a conspiracy retard is not in bring justice to the world, but in feeling like a superior being with a higher level of knowledge and understanding than the sheep around him.

You're a complete idiot who deserves neither quarter nor respect.

Lilith

Patience Dear Jackstar, Patience.  Keep your cool.  To quote a wise old friend:

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2016, 10:57:37 AM
Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 11:58:29 AM
http://www.alternet.org/story/42181/the_idiocy_behind_the_'9_11_truth'_movement

Just imagine how this planning session between Bush, Rummy and Cheney must have gone:

BUSH: So, what's the plan again?

CHENEY: Well, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. So what we've decided to do is crash a whole bunch of remote-controlled planes into Wall Street and the Pentagon, say they're real hijacked commercial planes, and blame it on the towelheads; then we'll just blow up the buildings ourselves to make sure they actually fall down.

RUMSFELD: Right! And we'll make sure that some of the hijackers are agents of Saddam Hussein! That way we'll have no problem getting the public to buy the invasion.

CHENEY: No, Don, we won't.

RUMSFELD: We won't?

CHENEY: No, that's too obvious. We'll make the hijackers al-Qaeda and then just imply a connection to Iraq.

RUMSFELD: But if we're just making up the whole thing, why not just put Saddam's fingerprints on the attack?

CHENEY: (sighing) It just has to be this way, Don. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around.

BUSH: I'm a total idiot who can barely read, so I'll buy that. But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs, and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed, and needlessly complicate everything!

CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of fucking nowhere somewhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of fucking nowhere.

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?

CHENEY: Because it's much easier to shoot a missile and say it was a plane. It's not easy to steer a real passenger plane into the Pentagon. Planes are hard to come by.

BUSH: But aren't we using two planes for the Twin Towers?

CHENEY: Mr. President, you're missing the point. With the Pentagon, we use a missile, and say it was a plane.

BUSH: Right, but I'm saying, why don't we just use a plane and say it was a plane? We'll be doing that with the Twin Towers, right?

CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, in Washington, we use a missile because it's sneakier that way. Using an actual plane would be too obvious, even though we'll be doing just that in New York.

BUSH: Oh, okay.

RUMSFELD: The other good thing about saying that it was a passenger jet is that that way, we have to invent a few hundred fictional victims and account for a nonexistent missing crew and plane. It's always better when you leave more cover story to invent, more legwork to do, and more possible holes to investigate. Doubt, legwork, and possible exposure -- you can't pull off any good conspiracy without them.

BUSH: You guys are brilliant! Because if there's one thing about Americans -- they won't let a president go to war without a damn good reason. How could we ever get the media, the corporate world, and our military to endorse an invasion of a secular Iraqi state unless we faked an attack against New York at the hands of a bunch of Saudi religious radicals? Why, they'd never buy it. Look at how hard it was to get us into Vietnam, Iraq the last time, Kosovo?

CHENEY: Like pulling teeth!

RUMSFELD: Well, I'm sold on the idea. Let's call the Joint Chiefs, the FAA, the New York and Washington DC fire departments, Rudy Giuliani, all three networks, the families of a thousand fictional airline victims, MI-5, the FBI, FEMA, the NYPD, Larry Eagleburger, Osama bin Laden, Noam Chomsky and the fifty thousand other people we'll need to pull this off. There isn't a moment to lose!

BUSH: Don't forget to call all of those Wall Street hotshots who donated $100 million to our last campaign. They'll be thrilled to know that we'll be targeting them for execution as part of our thousand-tentacled modern-day bonehead Reichstag scheme! After all, if we're going to make martyrs -- why not make them out of our campaign paymasters? Shit, didn't the Merrill Lynch guys say they needed a refurbishing in their New York offices?

RUMSFELD: Oh, they'll get a refurbishing, all right. Just in time for the "Big Wedding"!

ALL THREE: (cackling) Mwah-hah-hah!

Quote from: Jackstar on July 07, 2016, 11:45:37 PM
supermassive tl;dr

VtaGeezer

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2016, 11:41:44 AM
... too dumb to tie his own shoes

That explains the cowboy boots.

Quote from: brig on July 17, 2016, 03:19:34 PM
Quote from: Jackstar on July 07, 2016, 11:45:37 PM
supermassive tl;dr

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.  What is the point of trying to have a reasonable discussion with someone who thinks that 900 words arguing against their belief system is a supermassive tl;dr?

GravitySucks

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 08:28:21 PM

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.  What is the point of trying to have a reasonable discussion with someone who thinks that 900 words arguing against their belief system is a supermassive tl;dr?

When you copy 873 of them out of the article, it is not like you have a big investment.