• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 04, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
He left Noory behind intentionally too ('George gets it'), and at least Coast was the show that built Art's reputation, not some lousy vanity project  at the end of his life. Heather is an insipid hack just like Noory and should be treated the same.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 04, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
Fine - No truer words have ever been typed. :)

Is not all truth equal?

SergeantMajor

Olaf Phillips is Heatehr’s special guest tonight. Here’s what the website says

OLAV PHILLIPS IS CONSPIRACY RESEARCHER AND WRITER, SPECIALIZING IN THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM, EXOTIC AIRCRAFT, HIGH TECHNOLOGY, FOREIGN POLICY, PRE-HISTORY, AND MYSTERIOUS CIVILIZATIONS. HE IS A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR TO SEVERAL MAGAZINES AND NEWSPAPERS, AS WELL AS PUBLISHING THE LEGENDARY PARANOIA MAGAZINE. IN ADDITION TO WRITING AND PUBLISHING, OLAV HAS ALSO BEEN FEATURED ON AMERICA UNEARTHED WITH SCOTT WOLTER, UFO HUNTERS, VOYAGER, AND THE UPCOMING SEASON OF WHAT ON EARTH? OLAV PHILLIPS ALSO SERVED AS AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER AND PRINCIPLE RESEARCHER FOR GROUND ZERO RADIO WITH CLYDE LEWIS, NATIONALLY SYNDICATED BY PREMIERE RADIO NETWORKS, AS WELL AS HAVING CONTRIBUTED TO SEVERAL BOOKS, AND AUTHORED THE SECRET SPACE AGE, PUBLISHED BY ADVENTURES UNLIMITED PRESS, AND THE SECRET COLD WAR IN SPACE PUBLISHED BY PARANOIA PUBLISHING..

Sounds thrilling ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 04, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

OLAV PHILLIPS IS CONSPIRACY RESEARCHER AND WRITER, SPECIALIZING IN THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM, EXOTIC AIRCRAFT, HIGH TECHNOLOGY, FOREIGN POLICY, PRE-HISTORY, AND MYSTERIOUS CIVILIZATIONS. HE IS A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR TO SEVERAL MAGAZINES AND NEWSPAPERS, AS WELL AS PUBLISHING THE LEGENDARY PARANOIA MAGAZINE. IN ADDITION TO WRITING AND PUBLISHING, OLAV HAS ALSO BEEN FEATURED ON AMERICA UNEARTHED WITH SCOTT WOLTER, UFO HUNTERS, VOYAGER, AND THE UPCOMING SEASON OF WHAT ON EARTH? OLAV PHILLIPS ALSO SERVED AS AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER AND PRINCIPLE RESEARCHER FOR GROUND ZERO RADIO WITH CLYDE LEWIS, NATIONALLY SYNDICATED BY PREMIERE RADIO NETWORKS, AS WELL AS HAVING CONTRIBUTED TO SEVERAL BOOKS, AND AUTHORED THE SECRET SPACE AGE, PUBLISHED BY ADVENTURES UNLIMITED PRESS, AND THE SECRET COLD WAR IN SPACE PUBLISHED BY PARANOIA PUBLISHING..

He was just on Classic MITD. He has been on with Heather before. I thought she “didn’t do conspiracies “. That is all he talks about.

He left Noory behind intentionally too ('George gets it'), and at least Coast was the show that built Art's reputation, not some lousy vanity project  at the end of his life. Heather is an insipid hack just like Noory and should be treated the same.

Insipid hack GNoory is on the nominees list for Radio Hall of Fame Induction. https://www.radiovote.com/

Anyone showing George the love today and casting their vote?

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on June 04, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
Insipid hack GNoory is on the nominees list for Radio Hall of Fame Induction. https://www.radiovote.com/

No. What is the definition of a radio hall of famer? What groundbreaking work did he do? What will he be remembered for in radio? Just can't come up with anything other than getting Arts show.

George did nothing to disrespect Art, he always thanked him at the end of every show until Art figuratively left the building and cut ties with C2C.  HLW wish she could show 1/10th the respect that George showed Art.

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on June 04, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
No. What is the definition of a radio hall of famer? What groundbreaking work did he do? What will he be remembered for in radio? Just can't come up with anything other than getting Arts show.

Well I suppose there are the tens of thousands of insomniacs he has helped cure #JustSaying  :o

I thought she said she didn't do Conspiracy anymore and Art told her it was O.K.

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 04, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
No truer words have ever been spoken typed. Great sex can make one blind to the obvious red flags that were there all along.
#fuckpies
#unintentialpun
#midnightinthedesserts
i totally agree.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on June 04, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

I won't be voting due to the required e-mail request - that's a big no-no with me.  Otherwise, I would have voted for him, for sure.  I like George.  Always have.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 04, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
I won't be voting due to the required e-mail request - that's a big no-no with me.  Otherwise, I would have voted for him, for sure.  I like George.  Always have.

It didnt have to be a valid one. Just a valid formatted address. ie nobodyhome@hotmail.com

El Chorro

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 04, 2018, 02:02:14 PM
It didnt have to be a valid one. Just a valid formatted address. ie nobodyhome@hotmail.com

I got to the next page without entering an email at all. Just entered that I wasn't a bot and the next screen came up. However, not sure if my vote took (yes, for George ;))

Lilith

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on June 04, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

1. He's a bellgabber, and sometimes posts on bellgab.

2. He has appeared on the GabCast.

3. He has appeared on a Senda Video.

Does he give bellgab shoutouts on C2C?  I dunno, but If I hear that he does, I will add him to my rotation of "listen to shows in rotation" list.

In consideration of 1, 2, and 3, I vote Yes for Snoory.

Rix Gins

Quote from: El Chorro on June 04, 2018, 02:11:35 PM
I got to the next page without entering an email at all. Just entered that I wasn't a bot and the next screen came up. However, not sure if my vote took (yes, for George ;))

I tried that but was blocked by a 'this is a required field' notation in regards to the e-mail request.   So I tried Gravity's suggestion and got through to the poll.  George has a tough fight on his hands, going up against Mark Levin. 

I remember when Art was up for the award.  He was requesting votes over the air and he even mentioned his competitors.  "Michael Savage," he said, and added, "Whoever that is."   

Bart Ell

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 04, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
I won't be voting due to the required e-mail request - that's a big no-no with me. 

https://getnada.com/

Metron2267

I used a fake email addy. and it posted my vote...FOR Joorch...

I mean why not, longevity speaks volumes too.

:)

Lowbot

Olaf Phillips is Heatehr’s special guest tonight.

Yeah, but is he her GOOD FRIEND?

Morgus

Olaf was just on as a guest with Dave on MITD a few nights ago.
Is HW stealing guests from Dave now?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Morgus on June 04, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

If you were Heather, wouldn’t you?
She did that with Adair as well.

So, how many live shows -with actual guests - is she planning on doing? One a week?

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 04, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

So, how many live shows -with actual guests - is she planning on doing? One a week?

She's become Hoaxie!

It sure looks that way. But let her have seconds, at least if the guest is on with Dave first, we'll have a good interview to listen to.

El Chorro

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 04, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
I tried that but was blocked by a 'this is a required field' notation in regards to the e-mail request.   So I tried Gravity's suggestion and got through to the poll.  George has a tough fight on his hands, going up against Mark Levin. 

I remember when Art was up for the award.  He was requesting votes over the air and he even mentioned his competitors.  "Michael Savage," he said, and added, "Whoever that is."   

I just voted with a Christmas-treed email address and did get a "thanks for voting," so I guess when I skipped that field before, it didn't take.

So I did it again, with another fake address, and it told me "thanks for voting" again.

I say we get to it and be sure George wins ;)

When Savage was on the list, he was brutal asking for votes. It's probably why his arch-enemy Hannity (who was on the ballot too) was just given the award the next year.

The whole voting-thing devalues the honor, especially when you can run up the voting by campaigning to your listenersâ€"who apparently can vote multiple times.

I like Rome but he's young and has time to get in. Levin annoys me, and I never heard of the fourth guy. Noory all the way.

Bart Ell could be his campaign manager..."Your Hall of Fame Vote: George Gets It."

Sean92008

I can't wait to see if she'll use the dump button on a guest who refers to Good Dave or the "other" MitD. Better yet an on-air comparison of the two hosts...

El Chorro

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 04, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

Jeez it was just last Monday.

Heathrow Wade

why are they asking people to report Heather's bumper music downloads!!!

don't report her at https://www.riaa.com/report-piracy/!!!

she's just trying to take back the night!!!