A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Dhea

Quote from: pate on December 01, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
This thread is beginning to wind down.  I will try to inject some moar fabulous back into it.

For instance, it needs a theme song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9QLO7k8WTE

GS, you should totes listen to that song, the lyrics, the middle eastern musical stylings, the "rap-like" breakdown near the end.  It's got everything!

a very cute song and puppy pate, Thank you my friend

Dhea

This quote is from The Addiction - a movie from 1995 but it was approprite for the situation.

ZaZa

Dr.MDMD before he gained 300 lbs.

albrecht

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
It looks as though i will have to be the one to keep you up to speed on the status of the AZZERAE account , & to pass on the developments as they unfold.

We are at the Space needle today (he is on business)..but will be in SIlicone Valley later this week - maybe sooner. this will be to discuss how to obtain access to the account.

Azzerae misses you all (not all but some) & he wanted me to ask if his statement answered the question marks on the minds of his circl e.

Last I should repost a quote he wanted you to read- &I wmust also tell you that if you P.M. me (with respectful messages), I can pass them on to azzerae and he will see them.

This is the quote>

" I finally understand what all this is, how it was all possible. Now I see, good lord, how we must look from out there. Our addiction is evil. The propensity for this evil lies in our weakness before it. Kierkegaard was right - there is an awful precipice before us. But he was wrong about the leap - there's a difference between jumping and being pushed. You reach a point where you are forced to face your own needs, and the fact that you can't terminate the situation settles on you with full force.''

* Dhea for AZZERAE

Sent from my iPhone
FYI: the high-tech, computer place is called "Silicon Valley," I'm assuming that is what you mean. Not "Silicone Valley" which might refer to the Valley near LA well known location for a certain type of  cough-cough "filming."
Best to Azzerae etc. I'm not sure what is happening with regard to various posters, avatars, feuds, etc. Lots of weirdness and chaos and hard to sort out.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on December 01, 2018, 01:07:56 PM
I'm betting lavender on this one- I could be wrong; but I don't think so.
Yeah. A safe bet. Probably he/she/whatever ended up buying Zima or some thing.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
It looks as though i will have to be the one to keep you up to speed on the status of the AZZERAE account , & to pass on the developments as they unfold.

We are at the Space needle today (he is on business)..but will be in SIlicone Valley later this week - maybe sooner. this will be to discuss how to obtain access to the account.

Azzerae misses you all (not all but some) & he wanted me to ask if his statement answered the question marks on the minds of his circl e.

Last I should repost a quote he wanted you to read- &I wmust also tell you that if you P.M. me (with respectful messages), I can pass them on to azzerae and he will see them.

This is the quote>

" I finally understand what all this is, how it was all possible. Now I see, good lord, how we must look from out there. Our addiction is evil. The propensity for this evil lies in our weakness before it. Kierkegaard was right - there is an awful precipice before us. But he was wrong about the leap - there's a difference between jumping and being pushed. You reach a point where you are forced to face your own needs, and the fact that you can't terminate the situation settles on you with full force.''

* Dhea for AZZERAE

Sent from my iPhone

But some are...pulled, by Evil, by Satan...like Dr.MDMD and GravitySucks for example.
And they gladly follow the call. Like Dr.MDMD and GravitySucks for example...

Sure wish Azzerrass or whoever would not PM any time you mention anything about them.  As little a thing as calling their posts over here nonsense caused him to actually go to the bother of PMing me on the neighboring territory.  Somebody’s overly sensitive.  Just threw some gas on that and put him on ignore before it cost me any brain cells.

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Zima and wine coolers.

Dhea

Hello. The AZZERAE account has been hacked by somebody and it is not him who is behind the account- we are trying to get his account back, but it is frozen by somebody.

As i said before,please do not believe everything right now until the account has been returned to AZZERAE

Sent via my iPhone

Dhea

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 01:13:06 PM
FYI: the high-tech, computer place is called "Silicon Valley," I'm assuming that is what you mean. Not "Silicone Valley" which might refer to the Valley near LA well known location for a certain type of  cough-cough "filming."
Best to Azzerae etc. I'm not sure what is happening with regard to various posters, avatars, feuds, etc. Lots of weirdness and chaos and hard to sort out.

Oh ty albrecht. Sorry for my poor spelling for now. I am on mobile.. I did mean LA.

Sent from my iPhone

Metron2267

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
Hello. The AZZERAE account has been hacked by somebody and it is not him who is behind the account- we are trying to get his account back, but it is frozen by somebody.

As of what date?

I PM'd his account today, and yesterday, no replies - I guess I know why now.

QuoteAs i said before,please do not believe everything right now until the account has been returned to AZZERAE

Sent via my iPhone

Understood - best wishes to you both. :)

Dhea

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 01, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
As of what date?

I PM'd his account today, and yesterday, no replies - I guess I know why now.

Understood - best wishes to you both. :)

29 Nov, round five at night Metron. Azzerae misses you terribly & he told me he would not ignoer you if you sent a PM.

Ty for the best wishes. Youve been a good person along the way.Unfortunately we received a log notification from the AZZERAE account this very afternoon & it was not him. Somebody is using the account.

We said we are going to LA to get the account active again later - but it may be sooner trather than later & i will let you know what happens.

Please tell azzerae's friends that his account is not to be trusted for now. We dont know what the status of the EG account is but Azzerae has not wanted to go back there. we hope its also not being in use my someone else but we are not all concerned for the EG account of AAZZERAE. its just not important.

dont buy imposters for now. more soon

Sent via my iPhone

pate

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Hope s/h/ever didna furgoat the skittles...

pate

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
a very cute song and puppy pate, Thank you my friend

I hope Azz is staying strong in this thyme of turmoil, &c.  Only focus will bring home the gold.

-pAnon

Dhea

we are getting closer to naling this thief

Dhea

Quote from: pate on December 01, 2018, 04:00:07 PM
I hope Azz is staying strong in this thyme of turmoil, &c.  Only focus will bring home the gold.

-pAnon

ty pate.

ZaZa

"Quit it you 2!"

..obviously GravitySucks and Dr.MDMD working togheter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 04:07:50 PM
"Quit it you 2!"

..obviously GravitySucks and Dr.MDMD working togheter.

You’re an obsessed faggot and your brain is smaller than a walnut.  :D

Lilith

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
we are getting closer to naling this thief

Oh My!  I was able to zoom that image, and make out the username at the top.   8) :o

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2018, 04:11:39 PM
You’re an obsessed faggot and your brain is smaller than a walnut.  :D

Do they make brains that small?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
29 Nov, round five at night Metron. Azzerae misses you terribly & he told me he would not ignoer you if you sent a PM.

Ty for the best wishes. Youve been a good person along the way.Unfortunately we received a log notification from the AZZERAE account this very afternoon & it was not him. Somebody is using the account.

We said we are going to LA to get the account active again later - but it may be sooner trather than later & i will let you know what happens.

Please tell azzerae's friends that his account is not to be trusted for now. We dont know what the status of the EG account is but Azzerae has not wanted to go back there. we hope its also not being in use my someone else but we are not all concerned for the EG account of AAZZERAE. its just not important.

dont buy imposters for now. more soon

Sent via my iPhone

Understood, this explains the gap in PMs  almost to the hour!

Hacking sucks, I believe someone (not to disclose yet) hacked some of my connection and disseminated private information. When you nail this/these persons I shall be interested in a followup perhaps based on whether one person here coughs up the source of some data they ought not have eyes on. :-X

Be well you two - peace/out/ ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
Oh My!  I was able to zoom that image, and make out the username at the top.   8) :o

Me 2 brig. :-X

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

..yup, it says Dr.MDMD

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
..yup, it says Dr.MDMD

The first letters of Dr. are NOT "wr", hth..moron.