• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who would like me to be interviewed on Bell Gab via skype? or Google CAm?

Started by Stellar, March 01, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

Stellar

Topics covered:

Voynich Manuscript-The cipher that uncovered some meaning
Nibiru
Trump
South China Sea
Aliens working for big PHarma
Telepathy induced by marijuana

The future technology of distant imaging a brain and reading your neurons at communication centers of the Frontal Lobe to read your thoughts!

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 09:07:29 PM
Topics covered:

Nibiru
Trump
South China Sea

The future technology of distant imaging a brain and reading your neurons at communication centers of the Frontal Lobe to read your thoughts!

We'd love to hear you on chefist's show.

Stellar

I have un kept hair its grey going balled and I shower once every 3 days plus I'm have a belly.  but I don't think it matters I believe BellGab will get an uptic in its web feed and web site.  All said I have some deep knowledge to share conspiracy wise and I understand many topic from quantum physics and I was once abducted by the grey's.

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 09:15:25 PM
I have un kept hair its grey going balled and I shower once every 3 days plus I'm have a belly.  but I don't think it matters I believe BellGab will get an uptic in its web feed and web site.  All said I have some deep knowledge to share conspiracy wise and I understand many topic from quantum physics and I was once abducted by the grey's.

Sounds like End of Days radio is the place for you then.  I'm sure Starr can set set you up with all of the pertinent information about the show.  I'd personally love to hear your abduction story.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2017, 09:19:26 PM
Sounds like End of Days radio is the place for you then.  I'm sure Starr can set set you up with all of the pertinent information about the show.  I'd personally love to hear your abduction story.
Wrong show 21st.  I said Daniel's End Of Days Radio.

Stellar

Does MV have the pOwer to interview me or is it Noory?  I took speech in College!

Let me say why I love BellGab!  Number 1 freedom of speech and the mods are extremely lenient, You guys respect the 1st amendment!

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 09:30:26 PM
Does MV have the pOwer to interview me or is it Noory?  I took speech in College!

MV's show is on hiatus.  I'm sure he'll be happy to interview you when he gets back in the swing of things.  As for Jorch, no point in going there.  He'll just change the subject in the middle of whatever tales you tell.  You can always try though. Just email Coastproducer@aol.com

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 09:23:43 PM
Wrong show 21st.  I said Daniel's End Of Days Radio.

My bad. I've never listened so I assumed it was just one show.

Stellar

I would appreciate a GabCast so everyone here email bellgab and tell them you would like me to be interview on Bell Gab!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 09:39:11 PM
I would appreciate a GabCast so everyone here email bellgab and tell them you would like me to be interview on Bell Gab!

I'm OK with it but mv reads the threads. We can just say our yay or nay here, no?

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2017, 09:38:38 PM
My bad. I've never listened so I assumed it was just one show.

Ah, it was at one time, before the big rift which shall never be bridged.

Stellar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2017, 09:37:52 PM
MV's show is on hiatus.  I'm sure he'll be happy to interview you when he gets back in the swing of things.  As for Jorch, no point in going there.  He'll just change the subject in the middle of whatever tales you tell.  You can always try though. Just email Coastproducer@aol.com

Don't worry about Jorch the secret is to Listen until the interviewer asks a question then if he keeps interrupting you have long pauses of silence then say well are you prepared to know believe me I know.

I used to have a security  clearance when I worked at Point Loma, Dolphin tanks in IT.  I'm not snowden and one time at a security gate I had to lay down and pass them my first book on the Voynich Manuscript.  20 military guards pulled me over with M16's this is real.  NCIS has my loose pages on the voynich.  I now realize that book is not correct.

However my book on the Voynich Manuscript Middle English Cipher worked across many folios of the voynich to identify labels and 3 paragraph readings.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 12:07:18 AM
we could do a gabcast monday night if you want?

Stellar, who can threadjack all over, will mysteriously not see your post MV  ;) You're free to go bowling Monday night.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2017, 12:38:50 AM
Stellar, who can threadjack all over, will mysteriously not see your post MV  ;) You're free to go bowling Monday night.

haha, we'll see.  i wouldn't mind spending a couple hours "probing" him if he's interested.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on March 02, 2017, 12:35:11 AM
This will go over like a lead balloon lol

who knows... it could be fun.  either way, i'd like to start talking into a microphone again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 01:16:00 AM
haha, we'll see.  i wouldn't mind spending a couple hours "probing" him if he's interested.

Please! "Mind-probing." I almost went to a bad place there.  :D

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 01:17:30 AM
who knows... it could be fun.  either way, i'd like to start talking into a microphone again.

I have only heard a few gab casts but i like the ones i have heard, i will listen for teh lulz

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 02, 2017, 01:18:35 AM
Please! "Mind-probing." I almost went to a bad place there.  :D

mind probing?  i was referring to anal insertion.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on March 02, 2017, 01:20:39 AM
I have only heard a few gab casts but i like the ones i have heard, i will listen for teh lulz

they're all available at ufoship.com.  some episodes are better than others, i will say.

WOTR

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 12:07:18 AM
we could do a gabcast monday night if you want?
Right up to this post I was going to ask why nobody had suggested "Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade" (filling in for Art Bell.)

But a gabcast would be much better.   ;D

BobGrau

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 09:07:29 PM
Topics covered:

Nibiru
Trump
South China Sea

I'm interviewing you right now dude, pick up!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 09:15:25 PM
I have un kept hair its grey going balled and I shower once every 3 days plus I'm have a belly. 

MD MD, it's against the rules to have multiple accounts. Come on, love.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 01:21:33 AM
they're all available at ufoship.com.  some episodes are better than others, i will say.

I wrote to NASA suggesting they put the episode with Amy 'I got nothing' Martin on the next deep space probe. An instant classic.