• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

What the Hell happened to the show... This isn't about Underlying Torsion Field physics the Trump Presidency ....

....Braaps Hoagland sick again

Quote from: Morgus on February 25, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
Kynthea is filling in for Hoagland as host...

What the hell does she know about hyperdimensional torsion flux emissions...

=Schlyder=

LOL the liquor snurf must have visited Hoagie again last night.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: =Schlyder= on February 25, 2018, 11:44:44 PM
LOL the liquor snurf must have visited Hoagie again last night.

He should just stop booking back to back shows entirely. ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: AlternativeSide on February 25, 2018, 11:41:59 PM
What the hell does she know about hyperdimensional torsion flux emissions...

I feel your pain, now she is talking about New Age so last century Shirley MacLaine chakra meditation and regurgitated Trump bashing. Pathetic.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2018, 11:46:41 PM
He should just stop booking back to back shows entirely. ;)

He doesn’t like taking callers. He should just do a podcast

I am done trying to listen to him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 25, 2018, 11:56:34 PM
He doesn’t like taking callers. He should just do a podcast

I am done trying to listen to him.

Bad guests last night. The one before was much better.

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on February 25, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
Try this or this.

The problem with Wikipedia is that anyone can edit it.  You probably were the one who created that page in the first place.  Even NASA doesn't vouch for you.

astroguy

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
The problem with Wikipedia is that anyone can edit it.  You probably were the one who created that page in the first place.  Even NASA doesn't vouch for you.
Why would NASA vouch for me? I am not a NASA employee.  What does "vouch" even mean in this case?

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on February 26, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
Why would NASA vouch for me? I am not a NASA employee.  What does "vouch" even mean in this case?

Precisely.  Despite all your self aggrandizement you really aren't a player at all.  How are you anymore than an elaborate troll?  What contribution did you make to your field of study in obtaining a doctoral degree, and what does that have to do with, The Face at Cydonia, on Mars?

expat

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 02:45:02 PM
Precisely.  Despite all your self aggrandizement you really aren't a player at all.  How are you anymore than an elaborate troll?  What contribution did you make to your field of study in obtaining a doctoral degree, and what does that have to do with, The Face at Cydonia, on Mars?

Hmmmm, why am I thinking of the rape scene in High Plains Drifter?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK-oyqDBEJ8

Theadora

Quote from: expat on February 26, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
Quote from: astroguy on February 24, 2018, 08:34:13 PM
It's also amazing that the commenter didn't bother to look into who I am. 

As for you, Patrick, you have even less credibility than Robbins.  I have no problem with pseudonyms. Any anonymous commentator can ask a question and may or might not be able to substantiate their assertions, irrespective of whoever they are, but when ghosttrolls try to convince people that they are actually somebodies, it's time to call bullshit. 

crankshaft

Quote from: expat on February 26, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK-oyqDBEJ8

Because you are pure, unadulterated evil, expat.

Hello.

I am crankshaft and I approve of this message.

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
Theadora, are you Hoagie's producer?

Hoagland censored me the same way that he has Robbins and Patrick.  Expat censors me the same way that Hoagland did to us.  Make of it what you will.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
Hoagland censored me the same way that he has Robbins and Patrick.  Expat censors me the same way that Hoagland did to us.  Make of it what you will.

So, no then?

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
So, no then?

Would you believe me if I were to honestly say?  If I say no, you might well ask if that means no I am or no I'm not.  If I were to say yes, you could ask if that means yes I'm not or yes I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg_JUGw3Iu4&index=51&list=PLw7k9G6FR38Fv7YRFOs1H1UKiQdLscYBK

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
Would you believe me if I were honestly to tell you not?

Well, I asked so obviously I was interested in your answer.

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2018, 07:50:11 PM
Well, I asked so obviously I was interested in your answer.

You are interested in my answer, not that you would believe me?  I started out as a fan, until Hoagland turned on me when I wouldn't provide to him my state issued personae.  The more he evaded my questions, the more suspicious I became of his agenda.  I was the first one to start posting videos.  I did so as homage to Art Bell's bumper music.  After that, facebutt latter added that designated option.  I tried to assist in presenting material on his page, and he did appreciate some of it, until he wouldn't answer my questions.  I probably did more to produce Richard C Hoagland, than anyone has officially ever done.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 08:02:18 PM
You are interested in my answer, not that you would believe me?  I started out as a fan, until Hoagland turned on me when I wouldn't provide to him my state issued personae.  The more he evaded my questions, the more suspicious I became of his agenda.  I was the first one to start posting videos.  After that, facebutt latter added that designated option.  I tried to assist in presenting material on his page, and he did appreciate some of it, until he wouldn't answer my questions.  I probably did more to produce Richard C Hoagland, than anyone has officially ever done.

Gary? ???

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2018, 08:09:18 PM
Gary? ???

Not even close.  Gary Leggiere was not a producer.  He was Dick's, right hand man.  Not to put too fine a point on it.  (I'm, being facetious, of course.  I think.)  No, I discovered Hoagland's facebutt page shortly after he had managed to regain control of it, having been locked out by alleged hackers. 

There was some ghosttroll by the moniker Jose somethingorother.  He would totally Spam up the page.  Expat and Robbins I suspect were a couple of the other trolls, who would harange Hoagland.  I didn't understand what any of that was about, at first, and I tried to defend Hoagland and to moderate the page in between the times when he would post his own threads. 

I had no idea at that time, who Gary even was.  Gary has been doing some really outstanding and productive research lately.

There was a major troll, by the handle Storm Thor, who could type at warp speed.  He was highly intelligent, and a laugh riot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 08:20:42 PM
Not even close.  Gary Leggiere was not a producer.  He was Dick's, right hand man.  Not to put too fine a point on it.  No, I discovered Hoagland's facebutt page shortly after he had managed to regain control of it, having been locked out by alleged hackers.  There was some ghosttroll by the moniker Jose somethingorother.  He would totally Spam up the page.  Expat and Robbins I suspect were a couple of the other trolls, who would harange Hoagland.  I didn't understand what any of that was about, at first, and I tried to defend Hoagland and to moderate the page in between the times when he would post his own threads.  I had no idea at that time, who Gary even was.  Gary has been doing some really outstanding and productive research lately.

I also saw that he's posting here now under his own name but what you were posting reminded me of what he's had to say. So, you're not Kinthea then?

crankshaft

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 08:20:42 PM
Not even close.  Gary Leggiere was not a producer.  He was Dick's, right hand man.  Not to put too fine a point on it.  (I'm, being facetious, of course.  I think.)  No, I discovered Hoagland's facebutt page shortly after he had managed to regain control of it, having been locked out by alleged hackers.  There was some ghosttroll by the moniker Jose somethingorother.  He would totally Spam up the page.  Expat and Robbins I suspect were a couple of the other trolls, who would harange Hoagland.  I didn't understand what any of that was about, at first, and I tried to defend Hoagland and to moderate the page in between the times when he would post his own threads.  I had no idea at that time, who Gary even was.  Gary has been doing some really outstanding and productive research lately.

So is this part of the reason RCH dares not to poke up his head on his various websites by opening comments or taking live questions on air?

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2018, 08:25:50 PM
I also saw that he's posting here now under his own name but what you were posting reminded me of what he's had to say. So, you're not Kinthea then?

No, I hate to disappoint you, I'm not Kinthea.  Is that Hoagland's producer?  Oh, Kin-Thea?  I see why you're asking.  Interesting.

Theadora

Quote from: crankshaft on February 26, 2018, 08:27:31 PM
So is this part of the reason RCH dares not to poke up his head on his various websites by opening comments or taking live questions on air?

Undoubtedly.  The very asking of the questions tends to undermine his position, and if he doesn't have a plausible answer, he's afraid of looking foolish or of having his agenda diffused.  My professors at university all hated me the same way.  I ask because I wonder, not because I know the answer and am trying to trap them.  Expat goes a step further, and selectively censors my questions at his blog, in a way that frames me out of context.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 08:27:34 PM
No, I hate to disappoint you, I'm not Kinthea.  Is that Hoagland's producer?  Oh, Kin-Thea?  I see why you're asking.  Interesting.

I'm not sure how to spell it. I wondered because you're one of the few people here who tend to defend Hoagie. That's all.

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2018, 08:33:45 PM
I'm not sure how to spell it. I wondered because you're one of the few people here who tend to defend Hoagie. That's all.

I hadn't noticed.  You mean to say that most of the participants here, don't find any validity in Hoagland's work?  I don't know if he's the paid agent of disinformation that he accuses his detractors of being, or if they are all officially part of the UFO Control System, or if he's merely sold out on certain occasions, but even if NASA created The Face at Cydonia as a hoax, or if they are trying to discredit it in order to cover it up, artifacts on Mars is the most significant phenomenon of our time.  Perhaps, it's even the Biblical, 'Great Delusion,' of the End Times.