• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2018, 01:03:57 AM
This squirel propaganda against thier natural enemy. Fake news. ;)

Just remember - friendly bushy tail=good, evil glowing eyes=bad. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 19, 2018, 01:09:02 AM
How would you like to wake up in the middle of the night and see this peeking around the corner at you...

Now THAT'S freaky.  I think I'd rather see a mean baby.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on February 19, 2018, 01:13:54 AM
Now THAT'S freaky.  I think I'd rather see a mean baby.

Jeez if I saw that I'd grab Robert the Doll for comfort.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 19, 2018, 01:16:47 AM
Jeez if I saw that I'd grab Robert the Doll for comfort.
Ha!

Gd5150

zeebo

If you've had a perplexing E.T. experience, talk to an owl, they can help you sort it out.

Juan Cena

I hate Knapp never giving enough time for a decent phone-line segment. I wanted to ask about any Bohemian Grove research into its giant owl sculpture and the “Cremation of Care” ceremony.

Damn. I love that song. Jerry Lee!

Decent show by the Knappster!

Looking forward to next week.

Good night, folks!

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 19, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
Decent show by the Knappster!

Looking forward to next week.

Good night, folks!
Yes, sir!  Good to see you here for Knapp Time, FTF.  And watch out for the owls, Zeebo.  They're everywhere!  ;D

zeebo

I ain't afraida no owls, but I'll skip the telepathic E.T.-owl hybrids, thank you.

Btw here's hoping Neb888, TigerLily, and ShayP (wherever he is) enjoyed the show too.

Sooo to avoid all that unpleasantness, all Whitley had to do was be on the lookout for owls?

Uncle Duke

Great segment on the Golden State Killer, the last caller sounded like she might have been one of his rape victims.  Unfortunately I missed about 10 minutes of the interview, however.  Did anyone ask if this guy could have been the Zodiac killer? He appeared after Zodiac had dropped off the radar, and he committed his crimes in the same general area of California as that of the Zodiac murders.  Also sounds like both killers had a connection to the military.

ItsOver

Hear some hooting?  Either run like hell or pucker up and bend over.

zeebo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 19, 2018, 09:47:44 PM
Sooo to avoid all that unpleasantness, all Whitley had to do was be on the lookout for owls?

The jury's still out on whether they're friends or foes, but statistically-speaking, he should've given it a shot.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 19, 2018, 09:57:02 PM
Great segment on the Golden State Killer, the last caller sounded like she might have been one of his rape victims.  Unfortunately I missed about 10 minutes of the interview, however.  Did anyone ask if this guy could have been the Zodiac killer? He appeared after Zodiac had dropped off the radar, and he committed his crimes in the same general area of California as that of the Zodiac murders.  Also sounds like both killers had a connection to the military.
Agreed. Last caller sounded legit. I'm on phone now so bad posting/searching. Wasn't there soer Canadian AF (i forget) that was serial killer?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 20, 2018, 02:06:35 AM
Agreed. Last caller sounded legit. I'm on phone now so bad posting/searching. Wasn't there soer Canadian AF (i forget) that was serial killer?

Yes, a few years ago, perhaps a bit more. He was pretty high ranking too but I forget the name

I thought cats were supposed to be aliens.  Owls - the new cats.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 20, 2018, 02:23:20 AM
I thought cats were supposed to be aliens.  Owls - the new cats.

Weirdoradio

Saw somewhere on Twitter that Knapp's gonna have Luis Elizondo on next Sunday. Should be an interesting night.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Weirdoradio on February 20, 2018, 07:34:43 PM
Saw somewhere on Twitter that Knapp's gonna have Luis Elizondo on next Sunday. Should be an interesting night.

Is that the Bigelow UFO guy?

ItsTelly

"I hate Knapp never giving enough time for a decent phone-line segment."

One of these days Knapp should do open lines like on a Friday night.  His super knowledgable and a great host; I think folks would ask a lot of good questions.

Unfortunately, he has a real day job so it is unlikely he would have the time...

Telly

Jackstar

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Weirdoradio on February 20, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

This is the guy who ran the Pentagon's "secret" UFO program, he's now part of DeLonge's "Academy".  I'm going to call in if I can.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 22, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
This is the guy who ran the Pentagon's "secret" UFO program, he's now part of DeLonge's "Academy".  I'm going to call in if I can.

You might want to watch this before you call. It's less than 10 minutes and very informative. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 22, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
You might want to watch this before you call. It's less than 10 minutes and very informative. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o
Maybe Hoagie should contact DeLonge.

TigerLily

Should be an excellent Knapp Knight. Can't wait to see how Sir George the Good interviews Elizondo