• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Man Threatens To Call Police On Unlicensed Lemonade Stand Girl

Started by Zenman, July 18, 2017, 02:04:54 AM

Zenman

This is the story of a little girl from Discover Bay who set up a lemonade stand on public property.
She just wanted to sell some lemonade and cookies. Her parents told her she could be there for 1 hour.
But as she was setting up she was approached by a man who was all bent out of shape by what she was doing.
(Don’t worry there is a happy ending)
Richard LaRouche is the little girl’s father.
He said:
"The man just pulled up next to her and asked for her business license and then told her ‘I’m calling the police’ and then got on the phone and began speaking as if he was talking to police."
"She was so scared that she came home crying and sobbing and said she didn’t want to go to jail."
But here’s the happy ending.
Richard says:
"When she came home crying I told her that some people are just negative and are looking to bring others down."
"I told her how much our community supported her when I posted what happened."
"She was so surprised and encouraged."
"We set up a second lemonade stand on our property (on Friday) and she was busy the whole three hours."
"Ran out of cookies and had just enough lemonade for the last two police officers."
---Richard LaRouche

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Man-threatens-to-call-police-on-girl-lemonade-stan-11294233.php#photo-13255456

Zenman

Ach!  I had some addenda pictures to post, but apparently MV outlawed jpgs and gifs when I wasn't looking.   :o
Must be a Jackstar related thing.   ;)

CozyRozie

Very nice story, thanks for sharing...

{wonder what race was that man, wonder if was racial or was he just a jerk..?}

CozyRozie

Funny thing is that maybe overall that jerk guy did her enormous favor judging from pictures of people supporting her
and overall spin effect from his complain, maybe if he didn't complained to the police she would just sold some drinks & cookies
and that would be more less that's it,.. but in this case he give her much bigger publicity.

Many times I wonder if 'life' if the Universe is not using "tricks" as such to create something bigger...but at first is a not a very pleasant situation.
Hard to say,... :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on July 18, 2017, 02:14:43 AM
Ach!  I had some addenda pictures to post, but apparently MV outlawed jpgs and gifs when I wasn't looking.   :o
Must be a Jackstar related thing.   ;)
No.  In fact, Jackstar hasn't been around lately, at least that I know of.  MV recently posted a thread why we have to use a URL thingy to post pics and how to do it.  He cuts costs this way. 

I'll look for the link and post it here for you. ;) :)

Here you go, Zenman.

http://bellgab.com/how-to-use-bellgab/attaching-images-disabled/
You can continue including images in your posts, and it's easy to do.  If the desired image exists on the internet, simply insert the image's URL into your post like this:

Code: [Select]

If the desired image is located only on your computer/device (meaning no image URL is available), you can upload the image to a free image sharing service like Imgur, TinyPic, or countless others.  After the desired image is uploaded to the sharing service, its URL can be pasted into your post as shown above.

Zenman

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 02:38:19 AM
Funny thing is that maybe overall that jerk guy did her enormous favor judging from pictures of people supporting her
and overall spin effect from his complain, maybe if he didn't complained to the police she would just sold some drinks & cookies
and that would be more less that's it,.. but in this case he give her much bigger publicity.

Many times I wonder if 'life' if the Universe is not using "tricks" as such to create something bigger...but at first is a not a very pleasant situation.
Hard to say,... :)

Yes. Dad handled it perfectly too. She may well grow up and start a company that gives Starbucks some competition.

Zenman

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 18, 2017, 02:35:04 PM
No.  In fact, Jackstar hasn't been around lately, at least that I know of.  MV recently posted a thread why we have to use a URL thingy to post pics and how to do it.  He cuts costs this way. 

I'll look for the link and post it here for you. ;) :)

Here you go, Zenman.

http://bellgab.com/how-to-use-bellgab/attaching-images-disabled/
You can continue including images in your posts, and it's easy to do.  If the desired image exists on the internet, simply insert the image's URL into your post like this:

Code: [Select]

If the desired image is located only on your computer/device (meaning no image URL is available), you can upload the image to a free image sharing service like Imgur, TinyPic, or countless others.  After the desired image is uploaded to the sharing service, its URL can be pasted into your post as shown above.

Thanks, Starr. Makes sense.

Robert

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 02:38:19 AMFunny thing is that maybe overall that jerk guy did her enormous favor judging from pictures of people supporting her
Could've been a shill.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Robert on July 19, 2017, 08:36:04 PM
Could've been a shill.

Actually Very Interesting idea, a set-up to get attention. Set-up by father, lol