• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jeffery Epstein Perp Walk Watch Party

Started by albrecht, June 22, 2017, 08:12:02 PM

albrecht

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-feds-explain-sweet-deal-for-billionaire-sex-offender-epstein/nN5WTmFcZRaRXzHZSYWtLP/

"Rather than let Epstein use his considerable influence to evade prosecution, she and top officials at the U.S. Justice Department crafted the plea deal."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-and-jeffrey-epstein-908671
What about his connections/friendships to major players in banking, real estate, publishers, royalty, and politicians etc etc across the political spectrum? Could that also be a reason for the "sweet deal?" And how did a teacher become a billionaire hedge-fund manager (and child abuser?) I'm guessing blackmail of people. Initial reports said there were hidden cameras at some of his properties.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DCFTukFgJ8

I'm not gonna lie--the 24/7 popcorn diet is getting kinda hard on my colon.

Happy Birthday Mom!

Chine

Good Morning, Jackstar.

Hardly on BellGab but signed in to see if others are discussing this.Watching all this too and following. .

Corona Kitty

Donald Trump has said in public, he was never friends with Jeffrey. We both know that is a lie. I just hope people get taken down for their heinous crimes. Never trust a politician.

Lilith

Quote from: Chine on July 08, 2019, 10:28:28 AM
Good Morning, Jackstar.

Hardly on BellGab but signed in to see if others are discussing this.Watching all this too and following. .

#FollowingToo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on July 08, 2019, 12:02:20 PM
Donald Trump has said in public, he was never friends with Jeffrey. We both know that is a lie. I just hope people get taken down for their heinous crimes. Never trust a politician.

Your proof of said lie?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on July 08, 2019, 01:43:26 PM
You can't be that stupid. Nevermind.

Oh, cuz you said it was right and your feelz? Maybe you’re not that stupid but you seem to think everyone else is.  ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2019, 01:45:51 PM
Oh, cuz you said it was right and your feelz? Maybe you’re not that stupid but you seem to think everyone else is.  ::)

My feelz?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on July 08, 2019, 01:49:54 PM
My feelz?

Yeah, that seems to be all you’re able to offer up as proof.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2019, 01:50:50 PM
Yeah, that seems to be all you’re able to offer up as proof.

I think you might be a pedophile.

Asuka Langley

(((Jeffery Epstein)))

Jews raping kids? OY VEY!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 08, 2019, 02:23:57 PM
(((Jeffery Epstein)))

Jews raping kids? OY VEY!

Jeffy Epstein has a home 1 mile away from Trump's Mar a Lago resort home in Palm Beach, FL.  Epstein used to scout out young girls employed by Trump at the resort & Epstein's Mossad handler, Ghislaine Maxwell would approach & recruit them into Epstein's sex trafficking ring. Now that is what I call amazing!!!!!!

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2019, 06:20:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DCFTukFgJ8

I'm not gonna lie--the 24/7 popcorn diet is getting kinda hard on my colon.

Happy Birthday Mom!
Whose your mama? 

Jackstar's mom, out yourself to us!  JS has many fine qualities, well, among other things  :).

Jojo

It's difficult to believe he was the only active sexual abuser in this "ring".  Wouldn't a set-up like that involve gratifying other men, too?  Seems like a lot of trouble for the crooks to go to, just for one guy.

It's a sad world when a teenage girl with no massage license signs up to give a rich man a massage in his own bedroom - - and doesn't expect sexual abuse.  Some of them had to know they would be expected to perform sex acts for a rich man.  And they went anyway.

I'm not saying the girls are to blame, but what did their parents teach them?  How does a teenage girl even get into a man's private home without her parents knowing, especially nowadays with cell phone snooping methods?  If they did it for money, weren't their weekly allowances enough for their teenage pleasure, or were their weekly allowances just enough for menstrual products, unlike their brothers'?

Did he have any diseases?  Did any become pregnant?  Was he married?

Jojo

albrecht

Supposedly they seized cd's/etc of pictures. I'm wondering/hoping some of the images were not just of the girls but his "friends" and associates. During the initial raid it was reported that he had cameras but then this sort of disappeared down the memory-hole after his sweetheart deal. (Admittedly it is hard to prosecute a supposed billionaire with connected "friends.") But how does a school teacher become an alleged billionaire with private Lolita islands and planes and connections to royals, ex-Presidents, Hollywood, famous lawyers, Presidents, etc? I'm thinking blackmail and connections with fellow perverts or opportunists.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Sixteen on July 08, 2019, 04:54:37 PM
Whose your mama? 

Jackstar's mom, out yourself to us!  JS has many fine qualities, well, among other things  :).

Jackstar, hallowed be thy name, is also a master florist. he delivers on an expert level.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sixteen on July 08, 2019, 05:06:14 PM
It's difficult to believe he was the only active sexual abuser in this "ring".  Wouldn't a set-up like that involve gratifying other men, too?  Seems like a lot of trouble for the crooks to go to, just for one guy.

It's a sad world when a teenage girl with no massage license signs up to give a rich man a massage in his own bedroom - - and doesn't expect sexual abuse.  Some of them had to know they would be expected to perform sex acts for a rich man.  And they went anyway.

I'm not saying the girls are to blame, but what did their parents teach them?  How does a teenage girl even get into a man's private home without her parents knowing, especially nowadays with cell phone snooping methods?  If they did it for money, weren't their weekly allowances enough for their teenage pleasure, or were their weekly allowances just enough for menstrual products, unlike their brothers'?

Did he have any diseases?  Did any become pregnant?  Was he married?

Mossad confirmed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2019, 01:34:50 PM
Your proof of said lie?

You're FAR TOO easy.

Trump said in an published article in 2002: (Last photo)

In case you're confused.. Epstein is on the right, and Ivanka is in the middle..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2019, 05:12:03 PM
Supposedly they seized cd's/etc of pictures. I'm wondering/hoping some of the images were not just of the girls but his "friends" and associates. During the initial raid it was reported that he had cameras but then this sort of disappeared down the memory-hole after his sweetheart deal. (Admittedly it is hard to prosecute a supposed billionaire with connected "friends.") But how does a school teacher become an alleged billionaire with private Lolita islands and planes and connections to royals, ex-Presidents, Hollywood, famous lawyers, Presidents, etc? I'm thinking blackmail and connections with fellow perverts or opportunists.

I don't care who they eventually convict if the evidence and verdict hold. Democrats, Republicans, Rich, Actors, Poets, Singers, don't care...Weigh em down and throw them off Brooklyn bridge.  I hope Epstein sings his lungs out before he's thrown off the bridge too.

Juan

Quote from: username on July 08, 2019, 02:45:17 PM

Jeffy Epstein has a home 1 mile away from Trump's Mar a Lago resort home in Palm Beach, FL.  Epstein used to scout out young girls employed by Trump at the resort & Epstein's Mossad handler, Ghislaine Maxwell would approach & recruit them into Epstein's sex trafficking ring. Now that is what I call amazing!!!!!!
And when Trump found out Epstein was after one of the resort’s teen employees, Trump kicked Epstein out of the club and helped her lawyer go after the scum. Tell the whole story.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 08, 2019, 06:40:10 PM

I don't care who they eventually convict if the evidence and verdict hold. Democrats, Republicans, Rich, Actors, Poets, Singers, don't care...Weigh em down and throw them off Brooklyn bridge.  I hope Epstein sings his lungs out before he's thrown off the bridge too.

Jews dont do hard time he will pay a fine and walk out of court and molest goys again.

id like to see the Clinton's and Obama's jailed. just because.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on July 08, 2019, 06:51:07 PM
And when Trump found out Epstein was after one of the resort’s teen employees, Trump kicked Epstein out of the club and helped her lawyer go after the scum. Tell the whole story.

So far only Epstein is in court. So why should there be any worries from Trump or other elderly males connected with Epstein?