• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is anybody on b'cast radio comparable to Noory?

Started by Robert, September 06, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Quote from: Jojo on February 24, 2018, 06:26:32 PM
Like I said, his timing isn't the best.

Obama is nothing, if not slick and polished - including ''timing''.  In fact he has no other qualities, skills, or accomplishments.  He had no issues at all with Rev. Rot, his comments, or his timing. 

Until they were brought to the attention of the American people.  Turns out that is what was inconvenient some how - not the comments or the ''timing'', but what they revealed about Berock Obama.  Not sure when the timing for his exposure would have been better received though.

Quote from: Jojo on February 24, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
Cursing at America is opportune on the heels of Tuskegee, in the factories of American sweat shops in China, at the deaths of International women's and children's  as collateral damage, on hearts of targeted individuals in heinous covert programs, after Matthew Shepard, and during the civil Rights movement.

PB, of the quotes in the link you proved, which I read, which one in it's context could you possibly disagree with?  In context.

And just so you know, everything he said in those comments regarding the US is either a complete lie, or extremely distorted.  As far as any incidents he or you brought up, that wasn't ''America'' doing them, it was specific individuals.  Some who happened to be in office.  America isn't the government, it isn't the corporations, nor is it any individual or group of individuals.

Any more than a bunch of inner city gang members committing some vile crime, or some fat lazy ''Obama phone'' piece of shit collecting welfare, is ''America''.  So God Damn Rev. Rot, and God Damn Barack Obama for distorting our history, and misdirecting blame for personal and political gain.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2018, 06:48:12 PM
And just so you know, everything he said in those comments regarding the US is either a complete lie, or extremely distorted.  As far as any incidents he or you brought up, that wasn't ''America'' doing them, it was specific individuals.  Some who happened to be in office.  America isn't the government, it isn't the corporations, nor is it any individual or group of individuals.

Any more than a bunch of inner city gang members committing some vile crime, or some fat lazy ''Obama phone'' piece of shit collecting welfare, is ''America''.  So God Damn Rev. Rot, and God Damn Barack Obama for distorting our history, and misdirecting blame for personal and political gain.
The things I read were not new to me.  In their context, I found them straight forward.

We are all America (North America minus Canada and Greenland).

The things he says were shouted all through the sixties.  The factual things he says are no less true today than during the Civil Rights movement.  His attitude may not be as current as many people would like, but think of what he has lived through. 

Obama succeeded in making financial reparations to Native Americans for treaties we broke, as well as to southern farmers who were descendents of slaves.  In doing such, he shortened the line of citizens waiting for federal restitution.  Which indirectly helps shorten the line for Targeted Individuals of covert illegal programs who may later seek reparations after the cat is out of the bag, when the technologies tested on their backs, which no one believed, become mainstream and popular.  I can't think of many higher accomplishments than working for justice like that.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2018, 06:37:06 PM
Obama is nothing, if not slick and polished - including ''timing''.  In fact he has no other qualities, skills, or accomplishments.  He had no issues at all with Rev. Rot, his comments, or his timing. 

Until they were brought to the attention of the American people.  Turns out that is what was inconvenient some how - not the comments or the ''timing'', but what they revealed about Berock Obama.  Not sure when the timing for his exposure would have been better received though.
Seems like it would take a few skills to win TWICE.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 25, 2018, 03:07:20 AM
Seems like it would take a few skills to win TWICE.

The second time it took the fear of Mormon secret underwear or he would never have been elected to a second term.

The first time it took a totally corrupt mainstream media that refused to vett him or refused to publish anything that would not have been flattering. He had absolutely no record to run on. If Clinton wasn’t such a flawed candidate he never would have been nominated.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 25, 2018, 03:14:27 AM
The second time it took the fear of Mormon secret underwear or he would never have been elected to a second term.

The first time it took a totally corrupt mainstream media that refused to vett him or refused to publish anything that would not have been flattering. He had absolutely no record to run on. If Clinton wasn’t such a flawed candidate he never would have been nominated.

So true...but if we'd known then what we know now...I'm actually not sure he would've been much better or any different, really. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2018, 06:23:46 PM
And people wonder why the Ds lost the House, the Senate, 13 governorships, nearly 1000 state legislative seats, and the presidency during the divisive Obama regime.  Go figure.
According to http://history.house.gov/Institution/Party-Divisions/Party-Divisions/ the Dems only had the House twice since 1995, so... Nothing major changed due to Obama.

According to https://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/democrats-lose-2014-midterms-112581the loss of the Senate was complex.  The article also says Obama did everything Dems asked.

Partisanship concerns are not very idealistic.

Here is a run down of many of Obama's accomplishments from https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/januaryfebruary-2017/obamas-top-50-accomplishments-revisited/  He is the only two-term president who was not plagued by personal scandalous immorality.
-He gave millions of Americans health care.
-He doubled the vegetables in school meals.
-He got whole grains into school meals and simple carbs out.
-He ensured overtime pay for managers!
-He eliminated Osama bin Laden.
And much more.

Obama made a difference in African American lives just by being president.  For instance, all of the sudden, there was a need for way more African American models than usual.  Soon there will be a new African American on one of our coins.

Obama was faithful to his wife.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 25, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

I have no idea what this underwear topic is.
During the election count, I was at work.  All of us waited on pins and needles until Obama won.  We believe he won because we voted for him and our electorate honored our wishes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 25, 2018, 03:44:32 AM
According to http://history.house.gov/Institution/Party-Divisions/Party-Divisions/ the Dems only had the House twice since 1995, so... Nothing major changed due to Obama.

According to https://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/democrats-lose-2014-midterms-112581the loss of the Senate was complex.  The article also says Obama did everything Dems asked.

Partisanship concerns are not very idealistic.

Here is a run down of many of Obama's accomplishments from https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/januaryfebruary-2017/obamas-top-50-accomplishments-revisited/  He is the only two-term president who was not plagued by personal scandalous immorality.
And much more.

Obama made a difference in African American lives just by being president.  For instance, all of the sudden, there was a need for way more African American models than usual.  Soon there will be a new African American on one of our coins.

I get it now! You're an idiot savant. :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
Mormonism, Jojo. Mormonism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKkLV1zE8M0
I know that part. But Obama? Was it just a phrase of speech?

When the grid fails they will be way ahead of us.

Nice chorus, although a little more choreography....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 25, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
I know that part. But Obama? Was it just a phrase of speech?

The underwear comment was about Romney, not Obama.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
The underwear comment was about Romney, not Obama.
I had forgotten that.  2012 was a cataclysmic year for me.

Quote from: Jojo on February 25, 2018, 03:00:16 AM
The things I read were not new to me.  In their context, I found them straight forward.

We are all America (North America minus Canada and Greenland).

The things he says were shouted all through the sixties.  The factual things he says are no less true today than during the Civil Rights movement.  His attitude may not be as current as many people would like, but think of what he has lived through...

I see.  So if a group of whites established a theological philosophy, and built one or more ''churches'' dedicated to weekly sermons regarding stereotypes of blacks and various grievances perpetrated on whites by blacks throughout history - including distortions and complete falsehoods to bolster the argument - and cursed black America from the pulpit on a regular basis, you'd be ok with that? 

What about if that church produced a president who regularly interjected himself - before having all the facts, and after learning the facts continued to encourage the misrepresentations of the events for political gain?  As Obama did with Ferguson, Baltimore, the Trevon Martin Case, that cop the neighbors called who then arrested the professor breaking into his own house when he refused to identify himself.

Would you say ''well, it's factual and it all rings true for people, but maybe the timing is off''; or would you suggest it was nothing more than hate, bigotry, anger, and divisiveness - at best?  And doesn't do a thing to help anyone or improve anything?  Would it be more palatable with a bit of Marxism and Christianity thrown in to dress it up a bit?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

So true...but if we'd known then what we know now...I'm actually not sure he would've been much better or any different, really. ;)

https://youtu.be/Vod4ls0Q4cs

2 leftwing media titans admitting just weeks before Obama’s 1st election, we knew nothing about him. It was their job to find out about him. THe media was too busy creating his image to get the 1st black president elected because he was a leftwinger.

The media’s total irresponsibility was bad in 2004. Allowing Kerry to slide with zero platform. The only reason the swifttboat story became public was because the swift boat veterans called a press conference that couldn’t be ignored.

By 2012 the media was in high gear not just ignoring who Obama really was, but hiding it, and creating a whole new image. It was a laughable joke.

One day in 50 years history will look back on this decade as the decade the media totally collapsed and became the official propaganda machine for the DemoKKKrat party.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jojo on February 25, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

According to who? That is speculative and 100% opinion. It’s clear at this point he approved illegal eavesdropping of a political opponent. Illegally sent almost billion to Iran. Oversaw the sale of 20% of the US uranium supply to Russia. Oversaw an election that was supposedly hijacked by Russians.

No: he caused 10s of millions to have 300-500% increased in their healthcare. Millions lost their healthcare. Millions lost their doctors. Obama didn’t pay for anything himself. And healthcare is never free.

Ok
Ok
Impossible
He had ZERO to do with that. And his party opposed 90% of the actions that lead to Bin Ladens supposed death.

And much more.

Obama made a difference in African American lives just by being president.
Yes he did. Example. African American unemployment reached an all time high under Obama.

Maybe. Completely irrelevant though.

Through his 8 year recession he established 1% economic growth as “the new norm”

Yep great president. Definitely in the top 50.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 25, 2018, 09:18:09 PM
I see.  So if a group of whites established a theological philosophy, and built one or more ''churches'' dedicated to weekly sermons regarding stereotypes of blacks  but racial history in the US is way more serious than stereotypesand various grievances but slavery, lynchings, tarring, barring, and profilng is more than grievance-y perpetrated by blacks throughout history - including distortions and complete falsehoods I didn't see distortions to bolster the argument - and cursed black America from the pulpit on a regular basis, you'd be ok with that? 

What about if that church produced a president the church did not produce a president; the Senate didwho regularly interjected himself - before having all the facts, and after learning the facts continued to encourage the misrepresentations of the events for political gain?  As Obama did with Ferguson, Baltimore, the Trevon Martin Case, that cop the neighbors called who then arrested the professor breaking into his own house when he refused to identify himself. I found Obama acceptable.

Would you say ''well, it's factual and it all rings true for people, but maybe the timing is off''; or would you suggest it was nothing more than hate, bigotry, anger, and divisiveness - at best?  Hate, anger, divisiveness is still appropriate, as the Confederate flag still flies And doesn't do a thing to help anyone or improve anything? It helps awareness and improves empowerment Would it be more palatable with a bit of Marxism and Christianity thrown in to dress it up a bit? I think you are bordering on being sacreligious
My comments are inserted in italics.  200 years is not long enough to dismiss the effects of slavery.  African Americans have been marginalized my entire life.  They couldn't even get good modeling jobs until Obama came about.  I see racism against them frequently.

I avoid racists.  Yet, nonetheless, I hear white people disparagingly use the n word to or about black people all the time.  In regular conversation.

GLP is full of racism against African Americans.  George's stalker talks like a racist.  I wonder if he thinks s/he is racist.

A black man helped me a lot one time.  The white man in authority there was rude to him just because he was black.

One time I reported a crime.  I gave a description of the perp.  The police disregarded everything in the description except the guy's color of skin.  They brought the exact opposite of what I said.  All they heard was black.

A landlady disparaged me for knowing the bus route through the black part of town. Where.My.Father.Grew.Up.And.Where.My.Grandma.Lived.

The problems African Americans face today are still in a large part due to being marginalized and oppressed by white people.  Especially in the south, from what I gather.

How many of them have been on Death Row for crimes they did not commit?  How many Innocence Projects were too late, with the innocent dead or past served time.  Maybe when a black man is sentenced so harshly there should be safeguards in place, investigations of witnesses and mandatory cautions to make sure the trial is fair.

We don't have to agree. My dad grew up in the closest thing we had to a black ghetto out here back then.  So my experiences are different than yours.  I sympathize with descendants of slaves.  It is too soon to just dismiss the effects of slavery and racism.

We treated them like animals.  We separated man from wife, father from daughter, child from parent.   We used, abused, and coerced them.  We raped and gave VD to their children.  Then we stole their babies for personal gain and enslaved them.

We revel in song written about it.  To.This.DAY.
We (white people) made them so financially desperate that they took unsafe job, resulting in miscarriage and then instead of letting her grieve a year and giving her a settlement, we slapped the fruits of her labor up on ads, billboards and radio, mocking in her face with our lighthearted fun.  Our fun, our new song, was more important than her dignity and the memory of her still born child. The people who did this are still alive and have not made reparations! The people who did this are worshipped like heros. The people who did this still sing racist song.  About slave rape.  And EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WHITE WORLD GOES ALONG WITH IT.  NO ONE OBJECTS.  SATAN LAUGHS.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on February 25, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
I have no idea what this underwear topic is.

Kinda confusing, right?  Basically, women are not supposed to wear any.

Quote from: Jojo on February 26, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
My comments are inserted in italics.  200 years is not long enough to dismiss the effects of slavery.  African Americans have been marginalized my entire life.  They couldn't even get good modeling jobs until Obama came about.  I see racism against them frequently.

I avoid racists.  Yet, nonetheless, I hear white people disparagingly use the n word to or about black people all the time.  In regular conversation.

GLP is full of racism against African Americans.  George's stalker talks like a racist.  I wonder if he thinks s/he is racist.

A black man helped me a lot one time.  The white man in authority there was rude to him just because he was black.

One time I reported a crime.  I gave a description of the perp.  The police disregarded everything in the description except the guy's color of skin.  They brought the exact opposite of what I said.  All they heard was black.

A landlady disparaged me for knowing the bus route through the black part of town. Where.My.Father.Grew.Up.And.Where.My.Grandma.Lived.

The problems African Americans face today are still in a large part due to being marginalized and oppressed by white people.  Especially in the south, from what I gather.

How many of them have been on Death Row for crimes they did not commit?  How many Innocence Projects were too late, with the innocent dead or past served time.  Maybe when a black man is sentenced so harshly there should be safeguards in place, investigations of witnesses and mandatory cautions to make sure the trial is fair.

We don't have to agree. My dad grew up in the closest thing we had to a black ghetto out here back then.  So my experiences are different than yours.  I sympathize with descendants of slaves.  It is too soon to just dismiss the effects of slavery and racism.

We treated them like animals.  We separated man from wife, father from daughter, child from parent.   We used, abused, and coerced them.  We raped and gave VD to their children.  Then we stole their babies for personal gain and enslaved them.

We revel in song written about it.  To.This.DAY.
We (white people) made them so financially desperate that they took unsafe job, resulting in miscarriage and then instead of letting her grieve a year and giving her a settlement, we slapped the fruits of her labor up on ads, billboards and radio, mocking in her face with our lighthearted fun.  Our fun, our new song, was more important than her dignity and the memory of her still born child. The people who did this are still alive and have not made reparations! The people who did this are worshipped like heros. The people who did this still sing racist song.  About slave rape.  And EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WHITE WORLD GOES ALONG WITH IT.  NO ONE OBJECTS.  SATAN LAUGHS.

Sacrilegious doesn't begin to describe it. 

There's much to be said about all this, I'm not really sure there's much point in doing so here.  The world is full of shitty people, and wallowing in all this ultimately doesn't help anyone other than the phony ''reverends'' and certain politicians who use it to their advantage.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 26, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
Sacrilegious doesn't begin to describe it. 

There's much to be said about all this, I'm not really sure there's much point in doing so here.  The world is full of shitty people, and wallowing in all this ultimately doesn't help anyone other than the phony ''reverends'' and certain politicians who use it to their advantage.
Well anyhow.

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 25, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
Yep great president. Definitely in the top 50.
Name one personal scandal.
He did force overtime pay to managers who earn less than something like $49K per year.  It was revolutionary. 
If African American unemployment went up under Obama, that means more African American claims were being approved, since you have to be claiming (receiving benefits) to be considered unemployed.

My experience w politics is most people have their minds made up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 27, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
Name one personal scandal.

Obamacare; Spying on political opponents; Uranium One scandal; plotting a communist coup. ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
Obamacare; Spying on political opponents; Uranium One scandal; plotting a communist coup. ::)

Giving a no compete contract for the failed Obamacare website to Michelle’s roommate?

His illegal alien aunt living in public housing and getting welfare in Massachusetts?

Millions of dollars in campaign donations on prepaid visa cards purchased overseas?

Lying about where he was born?  Was he lying when he and his publisher put out a leaflet saying he was born in Kenya or when he ran for office?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 25, 2018, 11:01:12 PM
https://youtu.be/Vod4ls0Q4cs

2 leftwing media titans admitting just weeks before Obama’s 1st election, we knew nothing about him. It was their job to find out about him. THe media was too busy creating his image to get the 1st black president elected because he was a leftwinger.

The media’s total irresponsibility was bad in 2004. Allowing Kerry to slide with zero platform. The only reason the swifttboat story became public was because the swift boat veterans called a press conference that couldn’t be ignored.

By 2012 the media was in high gear not just ignoring who Obama really was, but hiding it, and creating a whole new image. It was a laughable joke.

One day in 50 years history will look back on this decade as the decade the media totally collapsed and became the official propaganda machine for the DemoKKKrat party.

I'm just saying that every president since Reagan seems to be a proponent of this globalist plot. Sure, Romney would've given a different face to it but in the end it would've been exactly the same, just like the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas are all one big happy family. ;)

Quote from: Jojo on February 27, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
Name one personal scandal...

His entire administration was scandal ridden.  The Democrat Big Government Fake News Media covered for it, and acted as if it were normal and ok.

Just off the top of my head there was the gun running scandal where Mexican cartels were intentionally allowed to buy weapons.  At least one was used to kill a border patrol agent.  There was Benghazi, where Barry went to bed and allowed our ambassador and the security team to die instead of sending help.  He had a big fundraiser to attend in Vegas the next morning and needed his sleep.  He went beyond the powers of his office, thumbing his nose at the Constitution whenever he wanted - he ignored immigration laws he didn't like, and decreed new ones in their place.  He ignored the Treaty requirements in the Constitution by claiming the Iran deal was an ''agreement'' and not a treaty requiring Senate approval.  This idiot dismantled economic sanctions that had taken decades to develop with other countries, he gave them plane loads of cash, and the terms of the treaty were so bad they guarantee Iran will be able to build a nuclear bomb and the ICBMs to deliver it sooner rather than later.  His administration lied on their FISO warrant applications, and used them to spy on Trump, Trump associates, the Trump campaign, and the Trump transition team.  They illegally spread the information around to various departments and agencies, and illegally leaked it to the media.  They spied on the AP.  They spied on a Fox reporter who put out a piece they didn't like.  I could go on and on and on - there is plenty of this, as he was there undermining the country for eight years.

The following isn't a personal scandal, more like incredibly poor policy.  Intentionally so.  He pulled out troops out of Iraq before the Iraqis were ready, which created the vacuum ISIS filled.  He stood by while they destroyed the region, committing genocide and murdering 10s if not 100s of thousands in the most gruesome ways possible.  He stood by when the Russians sent their military into the region.  He voided the Monroe Doctrine.  He created racial divisiveness in this country whenever he got the chance, intentionally lying about the events in Ferguson, in Baltimore, and in the Treyvon Martin case.  We could go on and on about what was either extremely poor judgment, or intentionally destructive conduct on policy as well as we could with illegal acts in the above paragraph.

The man is a menace.  As are his associates and the people he surrounded himself with.  In my opinion he is a traitor and should be tried and executed - along with John Kerry - for the Iran ''deal'' alone.  Much of what you like about him was done not by pushing through the required legislation, but by dictate.  Is that really what you want, precedent established for the next president as long as you can be convinced by the same supportive media whatever he did is beneficial this particular time?  But no scandal there either, because the pretend media didn't say so, right?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
His entire administration was scandal ridden.  The Democrat Big Government Fake News Media covered for it, and acted as if it were normal and ok.

Just off the top of my head there was the gun running scandal where Mexican cartels were intentionally allowed to buy weapons.  At least one was used to kill a border patrol agent.  There was Benghazi, where Barry went to bed and allowed our ambassador and the security team to die instead of sending help.  He had a big fundraiser to attend in Vegas the next morning and needed his sleep.  He went beyond the powers of his office, thumbing his nose at the Constitution whenever he wanted - he ignored immigration laws he didn't like, and decreed new ones in their place.  He ignored the Treaty requirements in the Constitution by claiming the Iran deal was an ''agreement'' and not a treaty requiring Senate approval.  This idiot dismantled economic sanctions that had taken decades to develop with other countries, he gave them plane loads of cash, and the terms of the treaty were so bad they guarantee Iran will be able to build a nuclear bomb and the ICBMs to deliver it sooner rather than later.  His administration lied on their FISO warrant applications, and used them to spy on Trump, Trump associates, the Trump campaign, and the Trump transition team.  They illegally spread the information around to various departments and agencies, and illegally leaked it to the media.  They spied on the AP.  They spied on a Fox reporter who put out a piece they didn't like.  I could go on and on and on - there is plenty of this, as he was there undermining the country for eight years.

The following isn't a personal scandal, more like incredibly poor policy.  Intentionally so.  He pulled out troops out of Iraq before the Iraqis were ready, which created the vacuum ISIS filled.  He stood by while they destroyed the region, committing genocide and murdering 10s if not 100s of thousands in the most gruesome ways possible.  He stood by when the Russians sent their military into the region.  He voided the Monroe Doctrine.  He created racial divisiveness in this country whenever he got the chance, intentionally lying about the events in Ferguson, in Baltimore, and in the Treyvon Martin case.  We could go on and on about what was either extremely poor judgment, or intentionally destructive conduct on policy as well as we could with illegal acts in the above paragraph.

The man is a menace.  As are his associates and the people he surrounded himself with.  In my opinion he is a traitor and should be tried and executed - along with John Kerry - for the Iran ''deal'' alone.  Much of what you like about him was done not by pushing through the required legislation, but by dictate.  Is that really what you want, precedent established for the next president as long as you can be convinced by the same supportive media whatever he did is beneficial this particular time?  But no scandal there either, because the pretend media didn't say so, right?
Obama has been my favorite president.  Every president is criticised.  And people maximize things they dislike about people they dislike, but when one of their own does something similar, then they don't utter a word.  Spying on Trump's campaign sould be scandelous but so far it is only an allegation.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
Obamacare gave me much needed medicine!  Spying was not proven nor communist coup. The uranium deal is merely an accusation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 27, 2018, 10:47:00 PM
Obama has been my favorite president.  Every president is criticised.  And people maximize things they dislike about people they dislike, but when one of their own does something similar, then they don't utter a word.  Spying on Trump's campaign sould be scandelous but so far it is only an allegation.

An allegation with tons of supporting evidence, you bimbo. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 27, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
Obamacare gave me much needed medicine!  Spying was not proven nor communist coup. The uranium deal is merely an accusation.

Good! I'm glad they took it away from you. Maybe one less idiot now. ;D