• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bigfoot

Started by JohnDesjarlais1973, October 21, 2013, 09:21:58 PM

Rense: So did you approach the head sucking aliens?
Nutter:  No.
Rense:  Well, if it was me, I'd go right up to those head sucking aliens.  But that's me.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 21, 2019, 09:16:47 PM
Rense: So did you approach the head sucking aliens?
Nutter:  No.
Rense:  Well, if it was me, I'd go right up to those head sucking aliens.  But that's me.

Yep. Epic. And one could even hear Jeff was wondering WTF but egging on, in his mild manner.. Loved it! I hope guest sends pictures to post on a seizure-warning geocities hotdog created site like Rense- who keeps the interwebs real and classic. 

ksm32

Rense is an odd bird.

He does his show dressed as a colonial hanging judge.

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2019, 10:38:18 AM
https://vault.fbi.gov/bigfoot/bigfoot-part-01-of-01/view 

https://www.scribd.com/document/412499145/Bigfoot-Part-01-of-01#from_embed 

[tweet]1136317661061812224[/tweet]?s=21
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/06/17/florida-skunk-ape-legend/ 

Considering it is Florida I wonder if these version of the Bigfeet family gets on booze and meth and does crazy, bizarre crimes that Bigfeet in other states read about and laugh at the crazy antics of the Floridian species?

https://www.skunkape.info/

albrecht

https://www.lex18.com/alleged-sighting-of-bigfoot-leads-to-shots-fired-in-mammoth-cave 

I hope Connie was Bigfootin' elsewhere this weekend!  As she tells us "it is about the relationship" and trying to get "habituation situations" with Bigfeet- shooting at them doesn't not facilitate this. 

I love the use of the "stock photo" as the suspect.... 

Asuka Langley

The Yeti is real i have one in the back of my truck, bigfoot not so much.

whoozit

I’m surprised Jason Callan doesn’t post in this thread.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: whoozit on August 07, 2019, 07:58:22 AM
I’m surprised Jason Callan doesn’t post in this thread.

Plz no bully!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewm3Do_P4Z0

pate

Has anyone reported encounters with Urban Sasquatch?

More elusive than the arboreal(?) Sasquatch.  I bet no one is aware...

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 07, 2019, 08:27:57 PM

I may have seen one, years ago in a residential neighborhood where we lived near a large, wooded park.  It was all white.  I originally took it for a very large old bearded man with long arms and no neck in an Irish sweater and white pants out for a walk in the middle of the night, but when I circled back around the block to look at it, it was gone.  In profile and stature (I'd guess 7') it matched the usual silhouette.

I think that, with easy access to clothing donation bins and wool sweaters left drying in the sun, they may wear things to blend in.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 07, 2019, 09:04:05 PM
I think that, with easy access to clothing donation bins and wool sweaters left drying in the sun, they may wear things to blend in.

They're are lots of them tented under urban underpasses in cities that allow for such things. Otherwise, holographs "out there" or dwelling in your mind. DMT, a natural chemical of the mind, can manifest anything for your mind to behold at times. There are altered states of consciousness and perceptions we flit in and out of without even being aware of it at times. It's quite common to at least happen many times in someone's lifetime.

albrecht

In their wisdom our City Council has legalized "camping" or "sleeping" anywhere in public (except City Hall and certain parks in their neighborhoods.) So I've seen some that suspiciously look like they could be a Bigfeet species or hybrid.
However, most remarkably, about a year or so ago I almost hit a person who REMARKABLY looked like RCH. Beard, bolo-tie, flowing locks, sort of retro western-leisuresuit attire, and a furtive manner who was jay-walking. As I braked he froze, like the infamous Bigfeet photo and gazed at me, and he looked exactly like RCH (who at the time was on some kind of Homeric-like mission from Florida to New Mexico that also involved a sick dog.) So it was POSSIBLE it was RCH but, I examined his timeline, and supposedly it wasn't. But I point out 1) it was near a Wal-Mart (they allow folks to sleep in cars/RVs there 2) near some homeless camps 3) near a major N/S and E/W highway area (I-10/71/290 and IH-35) and they guy looked exactly like RCH. The furtive look reminded me of the "RCH Blows Up NASA" pic someone here photoshopped.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 07, 2019, 09:39:51 PM
In their wisdom our City Council has legalized "camping" or "sleeping" anywhere in public (except City Hall and certain parks in their neighborhoods.) So I've seen some that suspiciously look like they could be a Bigfeet species or hybrid.
However, most remarkably, about a year or so ago I almost hit a person who REMARKABLY looked like RCH. Beard, bolo-tie, flowing locks, sort of retro western-leisuresuit attire, and a furtive manner who was jay-walking. As I braked he froze, like the infamous Bigfeet photo and gazed at me, and he looked exactly like RCH (who at the time was on some kind of Homeric-like mission from Florida to New Mexico that also involved a sick dog.) So it was POSSIBLE it was RCH but, I examined his timeline, and supposedly it wasn't. But I point out 1) it was near a Wal-Mart (they allow folks to sleep in cars/RVs there 2) near some homeless camps 3) near a major N/S and E/W highway area (I-10/71/290 and IH-35) and they guy looked exactly like RCH. The furtive look reminded me of the "RCH Blows Up NASA" pic someone here photoshopped.

A rare Hoagsquatch sighting!  But a bolo tie in Texas can't be that remarkable, can it?  Even my dad occasionally wears one, though when I point out that cowboy boots rather than beat-up New Balance are an essential partner he gives me that look I've grown to resent.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 07, 2019, 09:49:33 PM
A rare Hoagsquatch sighting!  But a bolo tie in Texas can't be that remarkable, can it?  Even my dad occasionally wears one, though when I point out that cowboy boots rather than beat-up New Balance are an essential partner he gives me that look I've grown to resent.
Ha. Honestly it was the whole ensemble and the furtive look that made my brain say "RCH!" He quickly scuttled away before I could question him.

ps: last concert I saw with Willie he was wearing New Balances. At a certain age sometimes the boots come off and foot comfort or fearing of falling becomes an issue, especially since the IRS is waiting for an opportunity to pounce! At other ages you get up, put on your boots, open a morning beer, and take a piss off the porch in your underwear. It is a circle of life.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 07, 2019, 09:58:45 PM
Ha. Honestly it was the whole ensemble and the furtive look that made my brain say "RCH!" He quickly scuttled away before I could question him.

ps: last concert I saw with Willie he was wearing New Balances. At a certain age sometimes the boots come off and foot comfort or fearing of falling becomes an issue, especially since the IRS is waiting for an opportunity to pounce! At other ages you get up, put on your boots, open a morning beer, and take a piss off the porch in your underwear. It is a circle of life.

Well it is a good story which I envy almost as much as I envy your last two sentences.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 07, 2019, 10:05:11 PM
Well it is a good story which I envy almost as much as I envy your last two sentences.
Takk. I will note decades ago, and I have a sworn affidavit of sorts (buddy who will back me up,) that coming home from a long drinking session and taking a back-alley short-cut that David Koresh was caught in our headlights. Seriously. Looked EXACTLY like him. This was a weekend after the infamous conflagration which, being in Texas and on-going for so long was a live feed on local tv for weeks. Again, the frozen in headlight, furtive look but looked like Koresh. Both he and I looked at each other and at same time said "H-S- is that Koresh?!" Folks in back couldn't see and were in worse shape and not paying attention to anything, he also scattered back into what, at the time- now $$ condos- was a primitive homeless/hippie enclave of a sort by an abandoned building/alley. He looked haggard, wild-eyed, but looked just like him. We sat, stunned, a bit, until, finally prodded, to proceed to drive on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 07, 2019, 10:15:40 PM
Takk. I will note decades ago, and I have a sworn affidavit of sorts (buddy who will back me up,) that coming home from a long drinking session and taking a back-alley short-cut that David Koresh was caught in our headlights. Seriously. Looked EXACTLY like him. This was a weekend after the infamous conflagration which, being in Texas and on-going for so long was a live feed on local tv for weeks. Again, the frozen in headlight, furtive look but looked like Koresh. Both he and I looked at each other and at same time said "H-S- is that Koresh?!" Folks in back couldn't see and were in worse shape and not paying attention to anything, he also scattered back into what, at the time- now $$ condos- was a primitive homeless/hippie enclave of a sort by an abandoned building/alley. He looked haggard, wild-eyed, but looked just like him. We sat, stunned, a bit, until, finally prodded, to proceed to drive on.

He had a distinctive look, too, if I remember right, with those big, dated glasses.  It's too bad this was before the whole conspiracy angle with its false flags and crisis actors or you might have turned it into a brief career fanning the flames of speculation.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 07, 2019, 10:38:56 PM
He had a distinctive look, too, if I remember right, with those big, dated glasses.  It's too bad this was before the whole conspiracy angle with its false flags and crisis actors or you might have turned it into a brief career fanning the flames of speculation.
Yep that was the look. And he had on the glasses, wild hair, but looked more frantic/on-the-run. We still recall both, instantly, thinking it was him. Before we said it to each other, almost at same time. Very weird. Yeah, I should've gotten on shortwave, C2C open-lines, or cable access and parlayed that!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: albrecht on August 07, 2019, 09:58:45 PMps: last concert I saw with Willie he was wearing New Balances. At a certain age sometimes the boots come off and foot comfort or fearing of falling becomes an issue, especially since the IRS is waiting for an opportunity to pounce! At other ages you get up, put on your boots, open a morning beer, and take a piss off the porch in your underwear. It is a circle of life.

Willie used to wear Tony Lama boots that looked like tennis shoes . . . special made for him, they were called Tenny Lama's

albrecht

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 07, 2019, 10:52:52 PM
Willie used to wear Tony Lama boots that looked like tennis shoes . . . special made for him, they were called Tenny Lama's
Amazing. Thanks. I missed out on this fad. Luckily, I guess? 

https://www.farmshow.com/a_article.php?aid=7682

pate

I decided to do a quick image search for "Urban Sasquatch" in the hopes that there might be some actual blurry long distance photographic evidence of the beast, and came across the following "artist's rendition" of what I suspect to be K_Dubya's Koresh Urban Sasquatch.  Nautical Shore?

It seems that there may very well be something to the urban sub-species.  I am fascinated, and would love to see actual photographic evidence that anyone happens to stumble upon.

ThanQ all (since we are now bellchan)

pate

Well I found quite a few notable* images relating to Urban Sasquatch

I guess I will have to dig moar on this one.  Calling for bellanons to dig...

-pAnon

* #bellchan

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 09, 2019, 10:38:18 AM
I decided to do a quick image search for "Urban Sasquatch" in the hopes that there might be some actual blurry long distance photographic evidence of the beast, and came across the following "artist's rendition" of what I suspect to be K_Dubya's Koresh Urban Sasquatch.  Nautical Shore?

It seems that there may very well be something to the urban sub-species.  I am fascinated, and would love to see actual photographic evidence that anyone happens to stumble upon.

ThanQ all (since we are now bellchan)

Hahaha is that Hipstersquatch, with the glasses?  I suppose there is no reason to believe they don't suffer from myopia, too, and are intelligent enough to rummage through the bins at Thriftko for some improvement like my grandpa did.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on August 09, 2019, 10:50:26 AMWell I found quite a few notable* images relating to Urban Sasquatch

I guess I will have to dig moar on this one.  Calling for bellanons to dig...

-pAnon

* #bellchan
Urban Sasquatch was a member of "the Greatest Generation" and personally took out Hitler. This is not taught in most history classes because of the racist USA capitalist system.

ksm32

My beautiful wife got a pedicure today. On BOTH bigfoots!!!

pate

https://youtu.be/sRYxa_W7FrM

This guy has missed the mark entirely, his "landing craft" depressions in the rain forest are clearly evidence of the Amazonian Yeti/Yowie/Sasquatch.  Those footprints are yuuge.

Sumtheen's goan ohn...

-p

pate

I knew it!  Afghan Bigfoot is real:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=40652

I happened to be near Khost at the time of the sighting, so it wasn't me.  And another thing;  Epstein didn't kill himself.

-p