• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 12, 2019, 11:26:10 PM
Syrett is good. The mild-mannered Canadian has grown on me. He also will take controversial callers- and guests. I'm waiting for the anti free speech folks in The Great White North to take him off air, or worse, like the Spaceman ("View From Space" who got summarily kicked off air after an interesting, but controversial, show and then died from a "quick acting cancer" soon after according to the few reports I was able to find.
What was the controversial topic?  Do you think someone imposed cancer on him for speaking publicly?

albrecht

Quote from: 14 on May 13, 2019, 12:13:36 AM
What was the controversial topic?  Do you think someone imposed cancer on him for speaking publicly?

The usual "canard" as "they" term it, I think was the main reason. But he had other shows as well that might have touched on "controversial" topics like the Royal wedding, Masons, etc.  I mention the "fast acting cancer" in passing and have no knowledge or make claim about it. But interesting.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12582.0

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 13, 2019, 12:17:12 AM

The usual "canard" as "they" term it, I think was the main reason. But he had other shows as well that might have touched on "controversial" topics like the Royal wedding, Masons, etc.  I mention the "fast acting cancer" in passing and have no knowledge or make claim about it. But interesting.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12582.0
Gee, too bad he lost his job.  Well, thanks for the info,

The Snorchlax

So Robert Zubrin will be the guest tonite on both Midnight in the Dessert and Bloat to Bloat AM, how did Premiere allow this transgression?  Must be desperate

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 12, 2019, 11:32:26 PM
The Groyper, has, indeed, been absent all day.
I just thought he was busy doing that Mother's Day oat bath.

ItsOver

Quote from: The Snorchlax on May 13, 2019, 12:07:43 PM
So Robert Zubrin will be the guest tonite on both Midnight in the Dessert and Bloat to Bloat AM, how did Premiere allow this transgression?  Must be desperate
Well, given that 99% of PremRat is either asleep at the wheel or just don't give a rat's ass about C2C, and that Jorch and Tommy were sleeping-in after invading Columbus, I can see this happening.

Jojo

Any pics from Ohio?  If I had the dough, I'd go. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 13, 2019, 01:14:50 PM
Well, given that 99% of PremRat is either asleep at the wheel or just don't give a rat's ass about C2C, and that Jorch and Tommy were sleeping-in after invading Columbus, I can see this happening.
Invading a Midwestern city can be hard work! They deserve the sleep-in after invading Columbus and then likely invading a convenience store for some late-night turkey sammiches.  I still chuckle at whomever decided to dub Norry's events "invasions" in keeping with his misuse of common English.
Invasion: 

1) incursion of an army for conquest or plunder 

2) the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 13, 2019, 08:19:51 PM
Invading a Midwestern city can be hard work! They deserve the sleep-in after invading Columbus and then likely invading a convenience store for some late-night turkey sammiches.  I still chuckle at whomever decided to dub Norry's events "invasions" in keeping with his misuse of common English.
Invasion: 

1) incursion of an army for conquest or plunder 

2) the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful
I'll go with door number 2.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 13, 2019, 08:45:32 PM
I'll go with door number 2.
I wonder if the Executives ever let Norry and Tommee play with the mist tunnel when they are playing soldier and preparing "invasions?" They could create what likely is Norry's misinterpretation of von Clausewitz's metaphor about the "fog of war." 

Dateline

That is how she when Norry stalked her physically and verbally, like she was being invaded.  He knows all about invasions.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 14, 2019, 12:26:42 AM
That is how she when Norry stalked her physically and verbally, like she was being invaded.  He knows all about invasions.
Was the restraining order granted?

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on May 14, 2019, 01:11:04 AM
Was the restraining order granted?
In the lore of Happy Hour, it was not denied.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 14, 2019, 12:14:30 PM
In the lore of Happy Hour, it was not denied.
Oral history is VERY important.  #metoo George looked right at my cleavage when I viewed an archived chat video.  He probably has hidden time lapse two-way going on through his vids to this day.  I don't know if that exists, but I've always felt he knows a lot more about computers than he lets on.  I felt like meat on a rack, as if my serious interest in the chat topic didn't matter.  SHAME ON HIM!  I think he was even married when that vid was made.

Jojo

I stumbled across this photo online while trying to find an image of angry crossed-eyes.  Doesn't this man look familiar?  Like Ed Dames on a rough day, maybe plus a few years?

Norm

First Jim Marrs now Stanton Friedman is dead. Will George Noory be next?

Dateline

Quote from: Norm on May 14, 2019, 02:24:39 PMFirst Jim Marrs now Stanton Friedman is dead. Will George Noory be next?

That is frightening, he was one of the speakers this weekend at Norry's live event.  The family has not disclosed the cause of death.

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on May 14, 2019, 02:42:14 PM
That is frightening, he was one of the speakers this weekend at Norry's live event.  The family has not disclosed the cause of death.
Maybe he was one of the fallen during Norry's "Invasion of Cincinatti?" RIP. Invasions often result in some death and casualties.

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on May 14, 2019, 01:56:52 PM
I stumbled across this photo online while trying to find an image of angry crossed-eyes.  Doesn't this man look familiar?  Like Ed Dames on a rough day, maybe plus a few years?
Third one down is the mystery person.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 14, 2019, 02:42:14 PM
You mean he was fine on Saturday and he is deceased now?

ItsOver

He actually passed away at the airport, returning from Jorch's "invasion" of Columbus.

FREDERICTON â€" Stanton T. Friedman, nuclear physicist, lecturer and world-renowned devotee of extraterrestrial existence, has died at the age of 84.

The famed UFO researcher died Monday at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, his daughter Melissa Friedman confirmed Tuesday.

She said he was on his way home to Fredericton from a speaking engagement in Ohio.

https://www.citynews1130.com/2019/05/14/famed-ufo-researcher-stanton-friedman-dead-after-half-century-of-lectures/

Coming soon, a Friday replay of a Stanton "classhic" on C2C.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Norm on May 14, 2019, 02:24:39 PM
Will George Noory be next?

I’m thinking the epitaph on his tombstone will be Oh, jeeze!

Jojo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 14, 2019, 05:07:59 PM
It happens
I know.  I've done hospice work.  One day you've got 5 rooms full of projects crafts, and an acre of garden tasks.  The next day you have a health crisis and never see your garden again.  I hope we all take some moments to really be present, and appreciate our lives and lifestyles, deeply.  Have you ever REALLY looked at your family member's face, really LOOKED?  Do your pets know you love them? Could you actually describe what side she has that spot or stripe on?  What color are her eyes?  Does your pet know that you'll put its older needs first when you're tired?  When it's energetic - do you stop what you are doing and go with the immediate inclination to play?  It won't bring it up again later, it'll be winding down for bed, based on the length of the day.  Don't wish your life away.

I didn't know much about Stanton Freidman, but obviously he passed a lot of his knowledge on to many people.  I hope we all try to pass our talents (even pronoun matching) to others who can grow from them.  On time.  Like how professionals should have a protege, especially as they near retirement.

For many people, the decades seem short and fleeting.  Better to know it and plan your character accordingly.  Unless you are one of the blessed people whose lives go more slowly.

How much bitterness we should set aside.  Why feel sorry for yourself when you could spend that energy really living life to the fullest you are able.  If an issue is not going to matter in five years, let it go soon.  If it will matter in five years, then do something about it today and take the fork in the road while you still have enough years for the path to be meaningful.

"Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold them... Know when to walk away; know when to run.  You never count your money, when you're sitting at the table... There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done."

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on May 14, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
He actually passed away at the airport, returning from Jorch's "invasion" of Columbus.

FREDERICTON â€" Stanton T. Friedman, nuclear physicist, lecturer and world-renowned devotee of extraterrestrial existence, has died at the age of 84.

The famed UFO researcher died Monday at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, his daughter Melissa Friedman confirmed Tuesday.

She said he was on his way home to Fredericton from a speaking engagement in Ohio.

https://www.citynews1130.com/2019/05/14/famed-ufo-researcher-stanton-friedman-dead-after-half-century-of-lectures/

Coming soon, a Friday replay of a Stanton "classhic" on C2C.

Noory will undoubtedly mention again that Stanton Friedman was his first interview when he first started broadcasting decades ago...

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on May 14, 2019, 11:05:28 PM
Noory will undoubtedly mention again that Stanton Friedman was his first interview when he first started broadcasting decades ago...

BINGO!