• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

For once I agree with this Brit.  A not-so-nice scathing attack by Piers Morgan writing in the Daily Mail.  For once, a job well done.

What happened?' is the title of Hillary Clinton's new 464-page book.
The answer, it transpires, is the most whiny, self-pitying, deluded load of literary claptrap written since Kim Kardashian's 'I was empowering women' defense for posting naked bird-flipping selfies.
By the time I'd finished wading through Hillary's absurdly self-indulgent tome, I felt like I'd been lowered into a large vat of violently indignant, furiously self-justifying, boiling mad spittle.
This is the tormented, tragic work of a spurned woman who never thought she could possibly lose to Donald Trump, a man she considered her inferior opponent in every possible way imaginable from intellect and political experience to credibility and popularity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880156/PIERS-MORGAN-happened-Hillary-loser.html

Hillary is finished.  Kaput.  Thank God, she wasn't the first woman President.   She is no role model and deserves all the scorn she gets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 14, 2017, 03:03:06 AM
For once I agree with this Brit.  A not-so-nice scathing attack by Piers Morgan writing in the Daily Mail.  For once, a job well done.

The answer, it transpires, is the most whiny, self-pitying, deluded load of literary claptrap written since Kim Kardashian's 'I was empowering women' defense for posting naked bird-flipping selfies.
By the time I'd finished wading through Hillary's absurdly self-indulgent tome, I felt like I'd been lowered into a large vat of violently indignant, furiously self-justifying, boiling mad spittle.
This is the tormented, tragic work of a spurned woman who never thought she could possibly lose to Donald Trump, a man she considered her inferior opponent in every possible way imaginable from intellect and political experience to credibility and popularity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880156/PIERS-MORGAN-happened-Hillary-loser.html

Hillary is finished.  Kaput.  Thank God, she wasn't the first woman President.   She is no role model and deserves all the scorn she gets.

Exactly! Thank God for Trump!  ;D

Gd5150

We have a woman who's only acquisition of power was through appointments via her husbands coattails. Each time she was a dismal failure.

Her 1 and only election win she had to move to one of the more leftwing states to win office, a place she'd never lived prior. As senator she was irrelevant.

Then, when she loses the election she has a total meltdown. A drunken tirade. So distraught she was incapable of doing her job and giving a timely concession speech. And we're told Trump is unfit? Haha!!! What a joke.

Hillary is and always has been dangerous when she has power. And now she's spent the last 9 months confirming she's the hateful ignorant loser we all knew she was. Just like her ardent leftwing lemming supporters. A bunch of whiny unnaccomolished babies unfit for responsibility. This book tour is priceless.

ItsOver

All that creature has been doing since the election is further establishing why she was a very poor candidate to begin with.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2017, 03:30:49 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book

...Speaking to Fortune, an Amazon spokesperson said: "In the case of a memoir, the subject of the book is the author and their views. It’s not our role to decide what a customer would view as helpful or unhelpful in making their decision. We do however have mechanisms in place to ensure that the voices of many do not drown out the voices of a few and we remove customer reviews that violate our community guidelines."

What a load of Bravo Sierra. 

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2017, 07:03:48 AM
...Speaking to Fortune, an Amazon spokesperson said: "In the case of a memoir, the subject of the book is the author and their views. It’s not our role to decide what a customer would view as helpful or unhelpful in making their decision. We do however have mechanisms in place to ensure that the voices of many do not drown out the voices of a few and we remove customer reviews that violate our community guidelines."

What a load of Bravo Sierra.

Amazon probably figured out there's a problem when you have 10,000 1 star reviews, 1,000 5 star reviews, and 3 books sold. Stand up for Hillary!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 14, 2017, 07:53:03 AM
Amazon probably figured out there's a problem when you have 10,000 1 star reviews, 1,000 5 star reviews, and 3 books sold. Stand up for Hillary!

She obviously can't stand up.  ;D

ItsOver

LOL.  Shouldn't you have said "Stand up for Hillary!"  Gee, I'm sure I can expect an unbiased view from another of Bezo's possessions, too, The Washington Compost.   ::) 

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2017, 08:03:52 AM
LOL.  Shouldn't you have said "Stand up for Hillary!"  Gee, I'm sure I can expect an unbiased view from another of Bezo's possessions, too, The Washington Compost.   ::)

Ha. I saw where Amazon was deleting the one star reviews of the new book.  ;D

Mr Morgan can add himself to the list for not supporting her more thoroughly

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 14, 2017, 08:14:36 AM
Mr Morgan can add himself to the list for not supporting her more thoroughly

You just know she'll now add him to the list retroactively.  ;)

ItsOver

On my tombstone just write, 'The sorest loser that ever lived.' - Earl Weaver

Sorry, Earl, you may have lost this one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2017, 08:22:01 AM
On my tombstone just write, 'The sorest loser that ever lived.' - Earl Weaver

Sorry, Earl, you may have lost this one.

He's been been bested and is now eternally pissed off!  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2017, 08:22:46 AM
He's been been bested and is now eternally pissed off!  ;D
LOL.  Big Hill, the gift that keeps on giving!  Such a giver for us all!  ;D

It's good to see Huma is still in the picture. 

Remember Nancy Pelosi's memoir?  Talk about a book with no sales.  They recycled all of the leftover copies and made toilet paper out of them.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 14, 2017, 09:06:14 AM
It's good to see Huma is still in the picture.
Huma knows how to pick them.

“One of the things that, because we became friendly, I found striking about Anthony was how smart he was, what a great debater he was. He was smart, he was passionate,” she says. “When he wanted to do something that he thought was the right thing to do, he would not give up. The kind of dedication and passion he had for helping people, I found very attractive and inspiring.”

http://people.com/celebrity/huma-abedin-on-her-and-anthony-weiners-first-meeting-sexting-scandals-and-more/

Oh, boy.  ::)

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

“One of the things that, because we became friendly, I found striking about Anthony was how smart he was, what a great debater he was. He was smart, he was passionate,” she says. “When he wanted to do something that he thought was the right thing to do, he would not give up. The kind of dedication and passion he had for helping people, I found very attractive and inspiring.”

http://people.com/celebrity/huma-abedin-on-her-and-anthony-weiners-first-meeting-sexting-scandals-and-more/

Huma and Hilary, and their husbands, have much in common

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

Yes when it comes to helping vulnerable and underage women out of their panties, there're no men with more dedication and passion than Weiner and Clinton. Inspiring indeed.

Is it true that over time people begin to resemple their pets?

WildCard

people please! can't you see this is all a vast right-wing conspiracy?!

it's working. i wish i could vote for trump right now.

Gd5150

MSNBC conducts hardball big league no spin political interview with the loser presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. In the middle they decide to insert a 2 year old video of a baby panda sneezing. Obviously they know this is the only way they can keep their low IQ leftwing viewers from changing the channel. It's a clever technique. Clearly they haven't figured out that the only way to trick the moronic left into absorbing any political propaganda information is to have a show hosted by comedians that just make it up.

https://youtu.be/gsmmztEDJ2M

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 14, 2017, 11:13:20 AM
Huma and Hilary, and their husbands, have much in common
Huma knows a "real weiner" when she sees one.  ;D