• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: norland2424 on April 22, 2016, 01:57:46 PM
you didn't sound stupid  :)

aw thanks...I remember what you said though, and I don't disagree..

Roswells, Art

Quote from: littlechris on April 22, 2016, 01:58:48 PM
I fricken missed when you called in that night!!!

Would definitely love to hear your voice!  ;D ;D ;D

Well if you do listen to it, keep in mind I was really nervous, and love Art and had a few.

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 01:58:53 PM
aw thanks...I remember what you said though, and I don't disagree..

no lol i thought you where trolling Art with your call.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: norland2424 on April 22, 2016, 02:04:04 PM
no lol i thought you where trolling Art with your call.

I listened to it. It definitely sounds like I was. I wasn't though so that makes it worse, lol.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 01:43:56 PM
OK, fork it over people! By the way, I'm not sure how to hook this Snowball up into this USB port. It's like trying to fly the Enterprise for fucks sake. This doesn't bode well for my show. Which, the way, will be on alternative health.
You are well ahead of the game if you know what a USB port is. Can you do a show on the benefits of coffee colon cleanses?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 22, 2016, 02:07:05 PM
You are well ahead of the game if you know what a USB port is. Can you do a show on the benefits of coffee colon cleanses?

On my first show?! Jeeze! Kind of forward, aren't you? At least listen to three of my shows before suggesting that.

littlechris

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 02:00:45 PM
Well if you do listen to it, keep in mind I was really nervous, and love Art and had a few.

K.

Please call in again next time Art is on air.

I'll make sure to have my lube handy.

:o :P :o :P

norland2424

Quote from: littlechris on April 22, 2016, 02:11:43 PM
K.

LOL

ninjashoes

People just hate Heather because right now its cool and trendy to hate Heather.

One day everyone hates Noory, the next day its all about hating Heather.

Its like how everyone hates Pauly Shore because everyone else hates him, the guy is actually a comedy genius and Encino Man was fucking great so fuck all the HEather Haters.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 22, 2016, 02:07:05 PM
Can you do a show on the benefits of coffee colon cleanses?

first guest suggestion:

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 22, 2016, 02:12:22 PM

Its like how everyone hates Pauly Shore because everyone else hates him, the guy is actually a comedy genius and Encino Man was fucking great so fuck all the HEather Haters.

Ohh kay, now you showed your hand. hehe. Pauly Shore.  Good one.

Roswells, Art

K.

Well! I never!

Roswells, Art

K.

Hasn't anyone given you the show yet?

littlechris

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 02:19:07 PM
Hasn't anyone given you the show yet?

Nope, If they did I'd never leave the house!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 22, 2016, 02:12:22 PM

Calm down; Heather has a place in her address book for all her fans.

As for hate? Naaaa. I don't think anyone can muster that much emotional energy, any more than say they love Art Bell. Wasted anyway, because he's indifferent to anyone else.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 02:15:40 PM
Ohh kay, now you showed your hand. hehe. Pauly Shore.  Good one.

Its a fair point.

Why was Pauly Shore paid to do all those movies? Did his humor change? No, at one point he was one of the top comedy actors then some people who hate his mothers comedy club, started going around saying how Pauly Shore is an idiot and his humor is broken.

How can you go from being one of the top guys in Hollywood to suddenly being regarded as a joke and having cartoons like the Simpsons bashing you?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 22, 2016, 02:28:15 PM
Its a fair point.

Why was Pauly Shore paid to do all those movies? Did his humor change? No, at one point he was one of the top comedy actors then some people who hate his mothers comedy club, started going around saying how Pauly Shore is an idiot and his humor is broken.

How can you go from being one of the top guys in Hollywood to suddenly being regarded as a joke and having cartoons like the Simpsons bashing you?

Gee, how about actually listening to the guy? He was in a movie people liked so then he became popular. He tried to do other stuff like interview people and he was lame at it...ohhhh I see the connection here. OK, nevermind. Carry on.

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 02:31:38 PM
Gee, how about actually listening to the guy? He was in a movie people liked so then he became popular. He tried to do other stuff like interview people and he was lame at it...ohhhh I see the connection here. OK, nevermind. Carry on.

pauly shore was never funny

73s

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 02:31:38 PM
I never thought Shore was funny. Grating, obnoxious and stupid but not really funny.  ::)

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 22, 2016, 02:28:15 PM
Its a fair point.

On second thought, I'm starting to think you're a brilliant troll.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 22, 2016, 02:33:37 PM
Actually Pauly Shore is a great comparable to the current situation. He was an utterly talentless comedian who's mom and father owned the Comedy Store which was the best place to feature in the country back when standup comedy was still a thing. So his act became acting like a retard on stage because he never had to develop any talent due to nepotism. From there he used his mother's connections get into Hollywood, make a couple of low budget comedies, use his mother's connections again to promote them. This worked for awhile until each low budget comedy was the same thing, the money dried up and his business died. The short term success built on nepotism went to his head which made him a total delusional asshole idiot which is where his reputation came from.

But it's cool, he's hanging out with Fred Durst these days. Or at least he was the last time he was relevant 15 years ago.

Yep. Remember his reality show? Cameras followed him around and he tried to do stuff that was interesting like getting an enema. I guess it was cancelled shortly after.

coaster

I guess comedy is subjective, but Pauly Shore is a shit stain. What was that one movie he did with a Baldwin brother? I can't think of the name of it, but I'm sure it's being played in hell.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 02:38:52 PM
Yep. Remember his reality show? Cameras followed him around and he tried to do stuff that was interesting like getting an enema. I guess it was cancelled shortly after.

Quote from: coaster on April 22, 2016, 02:39:45 PM
I guess comedy is subjective, but Pauly Shore is a shit stain. What was that one movie he did with a Baldwin brother? I can't think of the name of it, but I'm sure it's being played in hell.

The sad thing is Bio-Dome was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

73s

I can't think of the name of it, but I'm sure it's being played in hell.

hahahaha!

It's looping on all the monitors in hell's waiting room.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 22, 2016, 02:40:42 PM
The sad thing is Bio-Dome was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

there, there. poor thing

Roswells, Art

I remember him interviewing someone brilliant like Kurt Vonnegut Jr. and just asking really stupid questions.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 02:38:52 PM

He was always ahead of his time. He created youtube cinema before youtube.