• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

slithytoves

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 21, 2015, 02:09:04 AM
I don't know.  Will this link play on your device?

http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Thanks for the reply. It will not, nor the other link that was posted for streaming.  That's alright, I'll just keep listening to RCH. :)

Quote from: slithytoves on July 21, 2015, 02:15:31 AM
Thanks for the reply. It will not, nor the other link that was posted for streaming.  That's alright, I'll just keep listening to RCH. :)

Ah, sorry.  I figured you had already tried it but wanted to at least try to help.

slithytoves

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 21, 2015, 02:17:45 AM
Ah, sorry.  I figured you had already tried it but wanted to at least try to help.

Very much appreciated! :)

Ward

i like the alternate news, narrow-casting for us weirdos ;)

zeebo

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 21, 2015, 02:13:11 AM
I like the "paranormal news"....I'd just like more lobster content.

More crypto-news especially.  In any case as long as it's not noory-news about yogurt recalls and vitamin studies.

Quote from: zeebo on July 21, 2015, 02:27:57 AM
More crypto-news especially.  In any case as long as it's not noory-news about yogurt recalls and vitamin studies.

...and mutilated children.

Ward

hehe i hope RCH knows Letterman is off the air.

area51drone

Oh man, I thought we were going to have another technical hiccup.  But at least we got a 19.5 south in there.

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2015, 12:57:28 AM
If you were disappointed with that, I fear that it may be impossible to make you happy.

Well I tuned in to hear ART.. NOT Graham 99% of the time.  Rose was friggin great though lol.

Quote from: area51drone on July 21, 2015, 02:11:50 AM
Back to Art for a second...  do you guys like the "newscasts" or would you prefer regular news when Art hits the hour marks?   I would rather hear some kind of regular news, personally.

The individual stories were too long. Also, I've never heard of the Thaymes River and Olympius Mons...  "News" people who can't pronounce shit correctly are a pet hate of mine.

II-Neutron

So thankful to hear Art again! I never thought the day would come. Sounds Cheesy but Art U R The Bomb!

Had to go some stuff after the show last night. Have to say this, I'm glad Art did not dedicate the beginning of the program to dwelling on the drama with Sirius and Coast, he went right into the show itself. Exactly as it should be. Really set the tone for his debut. I loved DM, but there's something markedly different about this, compared to that.

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on July 21, 2015, 04:28:03 AM
Had to go some stuff after the show last night. Have to say this, I'm glad Art did not dedicate the beginning of the program to dwelling on the drama with Sirius and Coast, he went right into the show itself. Exactly as it should be. Really set the tone for his debut. I loved DM, but there's something markedly different about this, compared to that.

Yes, besides the one phone disconnection the show went off without a hitch. Much smother than last night. It was perfect.

I know there is a way to check listener numbers did anyone think to do that last night?

Meister_000

These last few nights have indeed been "a ride".
I really did have to pinch myself a one point looking over at my transistor smart-phone echoing that old familiar sound-track once more.

Thanks Art
Love

jazmunda

Quote from: lonevoice on July 21, 2015, 01:47:49 AM
Thank you, Art Bell, for the best 3 hours of radio listening I've heard in over a decade.   Graham was an excellent guest, and you were in fine form indeed. Late night radio is back and better than ever.

I agree. I had an absolute ball listening. Those 3 hours flew by. Talk about Time Travel.

centaurie

Still loving Midnight.

I can easily get regular news in the day. Between my commute, and my travels during the day, and my other news sources. Please keep the newscasts paranormal.

Still not sure about the RCH show, not staying up for that one.

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on July 21, 2015, 05:11:11 AM
I agree. I had an absolute ball listening. Those 3 hours flew by. Talk about Time Travel.

All I can say is ART IS BACK!

Thank you Art

Cynnie

I'm finally listening , thank god I'm a time traveler !

And rose was the perfect first caller..that woman loves her some Art Bell

Cynnie

I passed out hard last night .. I got two hours of sleep after listening to the test broadcast and then had to work all day :)
Art will be the death of me

VegasI15

The Crypto news was great!  The newscaster was very good and professional.  Keep the paranormal news coming!

jonnyvice

Quote from: II-Neutron on July 21, 2015, 03:49:45 AM
So thankful to hear Art again! I never thought the day would come. Sounds Cheesy but Art U R The Bomb!

NSA filter activated.  We really must find out more of this Cheese terrorist group...

Seriously though, my sentiments exactly, what a great show that was.  I love that Art has some new ideas for the show and that he can do that while still having a lock on his old flavor.  C2C itself was a new idea building on West Coast AM.  Everything that's static usually dies.

Mastodonkey

I passed out not long after the first hour, around the time of the Johnny Cash bumper. Listening this morning. It was a great show. I like the weird news.. you can get regular news anywhere. Also, Graham is a talker and I always loved that about him. Also feel like theres so many commercials he was just trying to fit in as much as possible. When he's been on some podcasts he's much more laid back and whatnot in his delivery.

henge0stone

I loved paranormal new! Since Mysterious Universe and other paranormal podcasts are mainly reading paranormal news stories it feels like I'm listening to news I want to hear.

I hope the news segments change nightly. I assume they just kept the same segments as Sunday was a test show. Even weekly would be alright.

Lilith

Praise the Technology Gods and Goddesses, Praise Art Bell, and Praise Graham Hancock !!!!  I don't think I need to say any more than that lol's

ItsOver

Quote from: Cynnie on July 21, 2015, 06:24:34 AM
I'm finally listening , thank god I'm a time traveler !

And rose was the perfect first caller..that woman loves her some Art Bell

Perfect, perfect, perfect.  Loved the start with Crystal and then Rose, the first caller, was hilarious.  I'm sure it tickled Art to no end when she finally realized she was actually talking with Art.  ;D  I'm still thrilled Art is using "The Chase."  It is HIS.  It always will be.  Take it back, baby!

Bumpers were excellent and Hancock very interesting.  The Dreamland "reminder" was sweet.  The only glitches I noted were when they lost Art for a bit in the first 10 minutes and then Hancock's line dropped for a bit but I'd think Art would be highly pleased.  I passed out before the final half hour.

WELL DONE SIR!  Who's Dave?  Who cares?

ItsOver

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 21, 2015, 02:13:11 AM
I like the "paranormal news"....I'd just like more lobster content.

"What we need here is more lobster!"  ;D

Smoker Dave

Here I am! Smoker Dave in Mesa from the OLD Art Bell Blue Rooms. One and the same from the Super Glue Incident (sound clip #4 if you have the old CDs of the old website) "Neat trick for a talk show host". I should be here on Monday nights, see you soon.

munbeam666

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 20, 2015, 10:41:11 PM
Graham and Art,

Please do not use this show to talk about South American drug trips again. Graham seems to have gone from an archeologist to a drug head.
As a veteran of over 200 Grateful Dead concerts, I approved the discussion