Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 03:53:58 AM
Yes, I have a vague memory of something about a size 16 had been the max...

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 08, 2019, 06:32:49 AM
As for the email being fake? Who knows. I am interested in hearing why people think it is a fake.

One of the main reasons, with the addition of 5 other reasons, is MV/Liberace!'s recollection does NOT mesh with or match w/Tony's story:

MV/Liberace! believes HW's story about AB's suicide, and he does not corroborate Tony's or Cheney's narrative. There's disagreement, and MV/Liberace! has little motive to lie or deceive about this.

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 08, 2019, 08:05:20 AM
I think he has left FB. You could always message him on YT.

Where is the YT account? Link? Can't confirm anything without a link to the channel. Does it still exist?

So far, there seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors inside this rumor mill leading nowhere for confirmation.

chefist

So the latest news about HW is her dress size?

VC

Quote from: chefist on March 09, 2019, 05:30:16 PM
So the latest news about HW is her dress size?

This is all smoke and mirrors with someone targeting HW that has disappeared from FB/SM and maybe YT too.

I've asked two times already from DH and, now, I'm asking Pizzapunch too, for the link to the YT channel for this JC person. Both DH and PP said this JC YT channel exists, but neither one is providing a link to the channel. I wonder why? ???

The deafening silence is telling me this is some kind of really weird spoof, or I might have accidentally found-out whom Bart Ell is.

Yes, it's also possible I've discovered whom Bart Ell is for real. I honestly think someone might be trying to expose him, or he made a very stupid mistake using a YT channel name that tracks back to himself, Bart Ell aka:

http://www.spiritmusicgroup.com/About/Meet-the-Team/James-Cheney

I did a post detailing this potential possibility already in this thread. Just a little Goggle and post history research could easily prove this, but I'm not wasting anymore time about this matter. I could be wrong. :-X

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on March 09, 2019, 05:57:11 PM
This is all smoke and mirrors with someone targeting HW that has disappeared from FB/SM and maybe YT too.

I've asked two times already from DH and, now, I'm asking Pizzapunch too, for the link to the YT channel for this JC person. Both DH and PP said this JC YT channel exists, but neither one is providing a link to the channel. I wonder why? ???

The deafening silence is telling me this is some kind of really weird spoof, or I might have accidentally found-out whom Bart Ell is.

Yes, it's also possible I've discovered whom Bart Ell is for real. I honestly think someone might be trying to expose him, or he made a very stupid mistake using a YT channel name that tracks back to himself, Bart Ell aka:

I did a post detailing this potential possibility already in this thread. Just a little Goggle and post history research could easily prove this, but I'm not wasting anymore time about this matter. I could be wrong. :-X
Not on BG 24 hours a day. This is the channel that left the comment. The person in the videos is James Cheney.  https://www.youtube.com/user/jamesc9593  The comment was left on a video from another channel about Airyns statement

Lilith

I see Universal Music Group has a Location in Toronto. 

I found a few things around Toronto that made me giggle also.

Pizzapunch

That's a completely different James Cheney than the one we are talking about

aldousburbank

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 09, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 09, 2019, 06:17:58 PM
Not on BG 24 hours a day. This is the channel that left the comment. The person in the videos is James Cheney.  https://www.youtube.com/user/jamesc9593  The comment was left on a video from another channel about Airyns statement

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 09, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

PP, just to confirm:

When you contacted JC on FB, did he confirm this was ALSO his YT channel too? So, it's the same JC person that left FB that also has this specific YT channel too?

Thanks for replying. It's seems I probably went down an empty rabbit hole... :D

IF true about your JC, as above w/same person on FB/YT, then at least two people are accounting for a different story from HW about AB's alleged suicide. Different than what HW told MV/Liberace! right after AB died. IF this is all true, then HW has changed her story and probably is lying about what she told Tony and JC. She did say it is all lies.

Agreed?

chefist

Soooo that's a yes? No?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on March 09, 2019, 06:49:19 PM
PP, just to confirm:

When you contacted JC on FB, did he confirm this was ALSO his YT channel too? So, it's the same JC person that left FB that also has this specific YT channel too?

Thanks for replying. It's seems I probably went down an empty rabbit hole... :D

IF true about your JC, as above w/same person on FB/YT, then at least two people are accounting for a different story from HW about AB's alleged suicide. Different than what HW told MV/Liberace! right after AB died. IF this is all true, then HW has changed her story and probably is lying about what she told Tony and JC. She did say it is all lies.

Agreed?
The first thing I did after seeing the comment was go directly to James and ask if it was his.  He confirmed.... James thought he was doing heather a big favor.  He thought she was being silenced and that once this was out there it would take a weight off of her.
Honestly I think Heather has told diffrent people diffrent stories as it benefits her. I think she's lost track of the truth as things have spiraled.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 09, 2019, 07:42:26 PM
The first thing I did after seeing the comment was go directly to James and ask if it was his.  He confirmed.... James thought he was doing heather a big favor.  He thought she was being silenced and that once this was out there it would take a weight off of her.
Honestly I think Heather has told diffrent people diffrent stories as it benefits her. I think she's lost track of the truth as things have spiraled.

She can't blame Art for this.  He TOLD her never to lie.

VC

Quote from: chefist on March 09, 2019, 07:42:15 PM
Soooo that's a yes? No?

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 09, 2019, 06:41:32 PM

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2019, 05:23:11 AM
LOL. Motives! Strangely, one side has all the ingredients and reasons to want to win and can already win, BUT it still might not be The Truth! HW has already lost UNLESS she has The Truth and will Fight Back with The Truth that will set her free to have done the right thing in her own way of "truth seeking" -right or wrong from our POV. IF what JC posted and Tony confirmed is all that HW has been saying, then she's already completely cluster fucked. But! Remember, MV/Liberace said this is NOT what he was told from HW.

The odds are NOT in HW's favor despite what MV/Liberace! believes. Maybe HW needs to do a Gabcast? Ironic. Coming full circle and back to her BG home literally (Redacted). :D

Quote from: Liberace! on March 01, 2019, 05:31:50 PM
I think Heather is telling the truth on this particular subject.  I began hearing about the suicide note a week or so after Art died, and the level of detail I was hearing just rang true to me, regardless of the source (Heather).  Actually, the level of detail made it ring true BECAUSE of the source.  I don't think she'd be capable of selling it if it were a lie, and I was definitely sold.

To HW:

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2019, 04:57:56 AM
HW is already completely cluster fucked IF she does not come-out with the entire truth in every detail about AB's alleged suicide note and death. Game Over! The next move is checkmate IF HW does not fight back honestly!

But, please understand, MV/Liberace! DOES believe HW's story is TRUE that AB committed suicide.

VC

Quote from: chefist on March 09, 2019, 08:23:36 PM
For all the ladies on BG...

LOL... Bwahahahahaha! You've got "it" girl. ;D

Hi Heather! Did you really tell this FoS story to Tony and JC, FFS, you can put it where the sun don't shine! ;)

But, butt, to be fair you've already said it is lies!

Hi Tony and JC. Are you lying about what HW told you regarding the AB suicide note? Yes? Then follow directions above, but, butt, stick it up your own asses instead. >:( ;D

See pic for specific direction outlined by O. :P

pate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ6X6U5Ecv4

I haven't the slightest clue wha'chall taliking 'bout.  I figured we should get some insight from Art about this whole "JC" situation.

Thankee.

(Kay_Dub is the lady above sporting a "caftan"?  Asking foar fren)

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on March 09, 2019, 10:52:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ6X6U5Ecv4

I haven't the slightest clue wha'chall taliking 'bout.  I figured we should get some insight from Art about this whole "JC" situation.

Thankee.

(Kay_Dub is the lady above sporting a "caftan"?  Asking foar fren)

Doubtless she has one under that very elegant coat, as they are always worn when walking your borzoi.

VC

Quote from: brig on March 09, 2019, 07:50:18 PM
She can't blame Art for this.  He TOLD her never to lie.

AB, according to HW, did say she would be fired if she lied on-air and AB found-out. I hope for her own sake that she did not lie on-air about AB's suicide. Otherwise, AB will fire her from on-high, if possible, so HW, again, for her own sake, needs to come-out honestly with all the details. Why would HW want "to risk" betraying AB, her closest friend she really loves very deeply, because that could be some really sick black mirror magic to rebound on herself from beyond the grave.

To HW:

Come-on Heather, fight back, MV/Liberace! will give you The Mic on a Gabcast. (Redacted) Epic!  8)

MV/Liberace! believes your story about AB's suicide. WTF? What are you waiting for? ???

Where did the "let me grieve in peace" come from?

Catsmile

# Just Listened To DH & Tony Part ll.
# The Fans That Loved Her So Killed The Show.

# Someone/Something Else Is At Fault Narrative.
# The Buck Never Stops At Heater... NEVAR!
# Not Sure I'd Buy That, Even For A Buck.

# It Makes A Beautifully Tragic Final Fantasy...
# Especially If You Have Unrequited Feelings.
# I Reckon Folks Have To Believe In Something.

# This Goes Out To All The Unrequited Fans.
# Pour Yourselves A Drink, Turn Down The Lights.
# Cozy Up, And Give 'Er A Few Spins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgMKRasWnBw

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on March 10, 2019, 09:25:18 PM
#InCaseYouMissThis

# That Made Me Giggle.
# ThatzMyJob!
# GoodOne!

VC

The following post is a Rabbit Hole, and I could be wrong. I've done no verification, so this is just some fun cray wild speculation.

Is it possible I've discovered whom Bart Ell is for real? I honestly think someone might be trying to expose him, or he made a very stupid mistake using a YT channel name that tracks back to himself, Bart Ell aka:

I did a post detailing this potential possibility already in this thread. Just a little Goggle, SM, and post history research could easily prove or disprove this. Even Brig got some giggles over this idea:

Quote from: brig on March 09, 2019, 06:19:29 PM
I see Universal Music Group has a Location in Toronto. 

I found a few things around Toronto that made me giggle also.

Quote from: chefist on March 09, 2019, 07:42:15 PM
Soooo that's a yes? No?

IF you mean the James Cheney I goggled, then it might be Bart Ell. I still think it is possible. Why? The James Cheney that is on YT that DH/PP have referenced is not reachable by FB or email. He has not been active on his YT channel in over 3-4 years. There is no way "to message" him directly on his channel, as that feature is not available.

HW replied that it is NOT true about what Tony/JC said, so this is nothing but a "he said she said" BUT with one big difference. JC is NOT reachable to verify anything, and MV/Liberace believes HW's story about AB's suicide.

Whom are you going to believe? MV/Liberace? Or, someone unreachable on YT that deleted their YT comment? ???

Unless I'm mistaken, I understand that you and Bart Ell are not on friendly terms at EG, so you could easily research this BE=JC possibility and find-out if the James Cheney I found by googling that name is Bart Ell. Bart Ell has posted so much personal information about his life in both forums that it can easily be matched-up with the googled James Cheney I linked to and check for any overlap and matched similarities. I have NOT done this to try and find-out. This would be a fun rabbit hole to go down, IF you or anyone else have the interest in doing so. It might lead you to the real Bart Ell, whether or not JC is BE or not.

I see Brig got some laughs finding some possible connections. It would be fun and funny to find-out how Bart Ell fucked-up. I'm certain the "giveaway answer" is already posted somewhere by Bart Ell himself. :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on March 11, 2019, 02:13:24 AM
The following post is a Rabbit Hole, and I could be wrong. I've done no verification, so this is just some fun cray wild speculation.

Is it possible I've discovered whom Bart Ell is for real? I honestly think someone might be trying to expose him, or he made a very stupid mistake using a YT channel name that tracks back to himself, Bart Ell aka:

I did a post detailing this potential possibility already in this thread. Just a little Goggle, SM, and post history research could easily prove or disprove this. Even Brig got some giggles over this idea:

IF you mean the James Cheney I goggled, then it might be Bart Ell. I still think it is possible. Why? The James Cheney that is on YT that DH/PP have referenced is not reachable by FB or email. He has not been active on his YT channel in over 3-4 years. There is no way "to message" him directly on his channel, as that feature is not available.

HW replied that it is NOT true about what Tony/JC said, so this is nothing but a "he said she said" BUT with one big difference. JC is NOT reachable to verify anything, and MV/Liberace believes HW's story about AB's suicide.

Whom are you going to believe? MV/Liberace? Or, someone unreachable on YT that deleted their YT comment? ???

Unless I'm mistaken, I understand that you and Bart Ell are not on friendly terms at EG, so you could easily research this BE=JC possibility and find-out if the James Cheney I found by googling that name is Bart Ell. Bart Ell has posted so much personal information about his life in both forums that it can easily be matched-up with the googled James Cheney I linked to and check for any overlap and matched similarities. I have NOT done this to try and find-out. This would be a fun rabbit hole to go down, IF you or anyone else have the interest in doing so. It might lead you to the real Bart Ell, whether or not JC is BE or not.

I see Brig got some laughs finding some possible connections. It would be fun and funny to find-out how Bart Ell fucked-up. I'm certain the "giveaway answer" is already posted somewhere by Bart Ell himself. :D

For SURE, the Bart Mystery is just as much fun as the Heather Mysteries.   ;D

Just because people aren't posting about the Bart Mystery as much, doesn't mean they aren't googling...

Some people just enjoy putting puzzles together.

Lilith

Along with VC's curiosities, it's also fun to watch as DMDN (EllGab), struggles to be the ArtBellLegacy, as it moves into the future. (It's amusing, because CoastToCoastAM already has that spot all tied up in a big bow).   Yes, I am enjoying the development of THREE stories here, as the months and years go by, all tied up together, like a glorious collection of Christmas presents, waiting under a spectacular tree, to be opened one day.

I'm looking forward to the GabCasts of the future, where ALL these speculations can be gossiped about.  I don't think they would be very likely to discuss speculations about DMDN and Bart Ell over at EllGab, or on the BartCast, nor even on the TLPTD.  Some of them wouldn't want to risk losing their Hall of Shamer status, after all.

I can't speak for everyone, but I for one, am thoroughly enjoying the entertainment, provided by all three situations.

By the way, while I'm thinking about it, has anyone kept up with what's going on with the "KeithRowlandAftershow, starring Michelle"?

Of the ones I listened to so far, I didn't find even ONE to be "A Keeper".  They were interesting insight into Keiths and Michelles personalities tho.
I'll say that much, at least, was entertaining, and made it worth the time I spent to listen.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on March 11, 2019, 08:04:14 AM

...I'm looking forward to the GabCasts of the future, where ALL these speculations can be gossiped about...
The more, the merrier.  The craziness just increases.