• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pedestrians mowed down on London Bridge

Started by 21st Century Man, June 03, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Jackstar

CNN just announced on their live stream that they're getting their breaking news from Twitter, and there's a third incident now happening.

REAP THE WHIRLWIND

Uncle Duke

BBC now reporting a third incident, about 1 miles west of London Bridge according to BBC.  Police are telling people in the area to turn off cell phones and hide.

gnooryblows

same chick as before, and here she's entirely too soft of islam because 25% might be "radical" but far more hold anti-western value and ideals according to all polling and research done, nevertheless, she explains "why we should worry" quite concisely :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_RAbOJcu0

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:52:14 PM
Police are telling people in the area to turn off cell phones and hide.

This new season reboot of 24 is awesome!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 04:49:50 PM
how many of those people who got run over do you wanna bet were "tolerant liberals" and with their last dying breath they were thinking "but i always said at parties that i liked muslims!"

How many people, dogs, horses, hippos, would piss on you if you were on fire? In round figures? O.

Uncle Duke

Police are aggressively moving civilians/media away from a couple different areas.  Reminds me of watching the pressure cooker bomb incident in NYC last Sept.

Ruteger

We can only hope.

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 04:49:50 PM
how many of those people who got run over do you wanna bet were "tolerant liberals" and with their last dying breath they were thinking "but i always said at parties that i liked muslims!"

Juan

Sky News has confirmed with police the third attack. Gunfire at that location.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:57:01 PM
Police are aggressively moving civilians/media away from a couple different areas.  Reminds me of watching the pressure cooker bomb incident in NYC last Sept. the plot to basically every Die Hard movie.

btw, great to see you again. Where were you on National Doughnut Day, you ghoul?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:38:20 PM
BBC reporting police are searching for three armed suspects.
Well it should be easy to find dudes with three arms.

Juan

Why am I getting ads for exercise rather than those for datearabgirls.com?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:57:01 PM
Police are aggressively moving civilians/media away from a couple different areas.  Reminds me of watching the pressure cooker bomb incident in NYC last Sept.
According to Frank Gardner it isn't intel led. So it suggests they were not on the radar.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 04:40:22 PM
All too often, the police have known all about these terrorists. See the Ariana Grande/Manchester bomber for instance. Why can't police predict these things?

pud doesn't want to admit that they work for his country's intelligence service.  ;)

Hmm, I thought London Bridge fell down sometime way back in my early childhood.  I remember Ma telling me that over and over. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:52:14 PM
Police are telling people in the area to turn off cell phones and hide.

I've been saying this for years.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2017, 05:04:07 PM
pud doesn't want to admit that they work for his country's intelligence service.  ;)

What do you think you're talking about?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2017, 05:05:37 PM
Hmm, I thought London Bridge fell down sometime way back in my early childhood.  I remember Ma telling me that over and over.

Naaa, it was sold to an American who thought he was buying the tower bridge.  :)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

He thinks he's talking about what he thinks you don't want to talk about.

mikuthing01

*snore* brit-cucks don't care enough about their own lives to stop this shit why should i care?

>Having all 4 limbs is becoming rare in Britanistan after being ran over with a truck a few times.

MOAR REFUGEES! IT'S WHAT THE QUEEN WOULD DO!!!!

Oi bruv tis but a scratch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdxC-lNOFJo

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

LOL.   Actually the original London Bridge is now over the Colorado River on the Calif-Arizona border.   Check that the second London Bridge.  The one now is the third.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

Your country was given advanced warning of the last attack and did nothing.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2017, 05:09:41 PM
Your country was given advanced warning of the last attack and did nothing.  :-\

And you know this? Because?

And what does that have to do with this you posted?
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Who is 'they'?

Juan

Sky News is showing people walking up the street with their hands on their heads.