• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chelsea Clinton take down

Started by smccomas69, April 22, 2017, 08:09:13 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 27, 2017, 07:03:04 AM
Another one, well at least she did this so......

"On a single day in 2017, she helped City Harvest pack some grapefruit."

https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-gets-another-award-this-time-for-handing-out-grapefruits-to-the-homeless/

Hi. I'm a rich white girl and my parents could buy and sell you OR have you murdered. Here, have a grapefruit!  :)

smccomas69

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 08:51:43 AM
Hi. I'm a rich white girl and my parents could buy and sell you OR have you murdered. Here, have a grapefruit!  :)

Ha Ha poor Chelsea I almost feel a certain amount of sympathy for her almost.

Email exchange between Band and Podesta concerning Chelsea “I don’t deserve this from her and deserve a tad more respect or at least a direct dialogue for me to explain these things,” Band wrote to Podesta at the time. “She is acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she’s doing because she, as she has said, hasn’t found her way and has a lack of focus in her life.”

He needs to give her a few years to get up to speed on the Hustle.   

ItsOver

https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-gets-another-award-this-time-for-handing-out-grapefruits-to-the-homeless/

LOL.  Nobel Prize any day now for "the best distribution of grapefruit in our time."

Yorkshire pud

And what award should Ivanka recieve?

Most obvious use of nepotism for self gain, medal?  Using daddy's position to get into overseas markets where producs are made and shipped back to America, cup?  Most obvious completely unaware how normal people live, rosette?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 27, 2017, 09:58:47 AM
And what award should Ivanka recieve?

Most obvious use of nepotism for self gain, medal?  Using daddy's position to get into overseas markets where producs are made and shipped back to America, cup?  Most obvious completely unaware how normal people live, rosette?

I think you're confused again, pud. This is a Chelsea Clinton thread. Take your Alzheimer's meds!  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 10:00:25 AM
I think you're confused again, pud. This is a Chelsea Clinton thread. Take your Alzheimer's meds!  ;)

Oh? Never stops you making reference to paedophiles in the Trump thread. Maybe its you who is confused?

mikuthing01

ItsOver

It's not easy to find your way around once you wander off the "I Wuv The Donald Thread."  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 27, 2017, 10:03:11 AM
Oh? Never stops you making reference to paedophiles in the Trump thread. Maybe its you who is confused?

Someone had to counteract your absurd anti-Russia propaganda there (which never seems to stop).  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 10:06:14 AM
Someone had to counteract your absurd anti-Russia propaganda there (which never seems to stop).  ;)

With paedophilia? As non sequiturs go, that has to be up there with the most obscure.

At least bringing Ivanka into it, its keeping it to offspring of Presidents.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 27, 2017, 10:08:19 AM
With paedophilia? As non sequiturs go, that has to be up there with the most obscure.

At least bringing Ivanka into it, its keeping it to offspring of Presidents.

You're here everyday telling us how we should think about our politics and country while pedophiles run rampant in your own country. It's hypocritical...but you know that.  :D

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 10:16:53 AM
You're here everyday telling us how we should think about our politics and country while pedophiles run rampant in your own country. It's hypocritical...but you know that.  :D

They drunkards that use alcoholism as an excuse to touch their underage cousins. I DINDU NUFFINZ! IT'S THE WARM BEERS FAULT!

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/more-incest-west-yorkshire-rest-10896481

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

If you allow yourself to think I have any influence over anyone on this forum by what I post, its you who needs to reappraise your self worth and security. Just exactly how do you expect me to do anything about your ludicrous allegation that paedophilia runs rampant in the UK? Incidentally:

Child Abuse in America

American children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect. National child abuse estimates are well known for being under-reported.1 The latest 2015 Child Maltreatment Report from The Children’s Bureau was published in January 2017. The report shows an increase in child abuse referrals from 3.6 million to 4 million. The number of children involved subsequently increased to 7.2 million from 6.6 million. The report also indicates an increase in child deaths from abuse and neglect to 1,670 in 2015, up from 1,580 in 2014.1 Some reports estimate child abuse fatalities at 1,740 or even higher.3

The United States has one of the worst records among industrialized nations â€" losing on average almost five (5) children every day to child abuse and neglect.1,2

http://americanspcc.org/child-abuse-statistics/

Over 47,000 sexual offences against children were recorded in the UK last year

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/child-sexual-abuse/sexual-abuse-facts-statistics/

47000 is too many, but not close to 7.2 million in a population just over a quarter of that of the USA. Wouldn't you agree? Now, mght be the time to put that topic to bed, yes? Before you embarrass yourself further.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 27, 2017, 10:32:05 AM

American children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect. National child abuse estimates are well known for being under-reported.1 The latest 2015 Child Maltreatment Report from The Children’s Bureau was published in January 2017. The report shows an increase in child abuse referrals from 3.6 million to 4 million. The number of children involved subsequently increased to 7.2 million from 6.6 million. The report also indicates an increase in child deaths from abuse and neglect to 1,670 in 2015, up from 1,580 in 2014.1 Some reports estimate child abuse fatalities at 1,740 or even higher.3

The United States has one of the worst records among industrialized nations â€" losing on average almost five (5) children every day to child abuse and neglect.1,2

White birth rates are down and we are being out bread by mexicans and blacks and they give no fucks about their children. #RespectBlackCulture

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1138452/WARNING-GRAPHIC-CONTENT-Nanny-mercilessly-beats-toddler.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 27, 2017, 10:32:05 AM
If you allow yourself to think I have any influence over anyone on this forum by what I post, its you who needs to reappraise your self worth and security. Just exactly how do you expect me to do anything about your ludicrous allegation that paedophilia runs rampant in the UK? Incidentally:

http://americanspcc.org/child-abuse-statistics/

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/child-sexual-abuse/sexual-abuse-facts-statistics/

47000 is too many, but not close to 7.2 million in a population just over a quarter of that of the USA. Wouldn't you agree? Now, mght be the time to put that topic to bed, yes? Before you embarrass yourself further.

I don't know pud but your sure seem to think you can do something about Trump and are here EVERYDAY trying to prove that. I just think if you focused on some of your problems at home that time and energy would be better spent and the world might be a better place...but no, you're here EVERYDAY, spreading malicious, unfounded rumors about politicians you find distasteful while pedophiles run your government.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 10:39:06 AM
I don't know pud but your sure seem to think you can do something about Trump and are here EVERYDAY trying to prove that. I just think if you focused on some of your problems at home that time and energy would be better spent and the world might be a better place...but no, you're here EVERYDAY, spreading malicious, unfounded rumors about politicians you find distasteful while pedophiles run your government.  ::)

What? I have opinions the same as you. Live with it. For someone who preaches 'freedom' you sure spend a good amount of your time telling me about paedophilia. Why not accuse me of not doing enough about the homeless, or unemployment or chocolate bars being made smaller?

As for "malicious, unfounded rumors about politicians you find distasteful"? Seriously? You do know don't you that there are as many as seven investigations in the US into alleged suspicious connections between the Trump campaign and Russia? Or are you deliberately dim?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 27, 2017, 10:44:19 AM
You do know don't you that there are as many as seven investigations in the US into alleged suspicious connections between the Trump campaign and Russia? Or are you deliberately dim?

Really?! How are they going?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 11:14:54 AM
Really?! How are they going?  :D

I'm dealing with them as quick as you're dealing with the homeless, unemployment and child abuse in the USA. Probably quicker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 27, 2017, 11:21:22 AM
I'm dealing with them as quick as you're dealing with the homeless, unemployment and child abuse in the USA. Probably quicker.

Well, I'm sure you'll let us know when any results come in...if they come in...ever.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 11:23:14 AM
Well, I'm sure you'll let us know when any results come in...if they come in...ever.  ;D

Meantime, my idea for Ivanka awards is a good one, don't you agree?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 27, 2017, 11:53:23 AM
Meantime, my idea for Ivanka awards is a good one, don't you agree?

Probably not but what awards? <He asks expecting a totally bullshit answer>