• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox News

Started by Up All Night, April 19, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 05:34:37 PM
He may. Ailes didn't have one.   Man, Fox needs to rethink this mix of old pervs and pretty, young women.

LOL.

Kidnostad3

Sexual harassment is a terrible thing.  I personally have been sexually harassed by women on a regular basis and have felt terribly inadequate for not being able to satisfy the demand.  Lord knows I tried really hard but I'm only human.  It's a good thing I'm not litigious or I might have sued them all for inflicting egregious damage to my psyche and jeoparding my physical health.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 19, 2017, 06:04:12 PM
Sexual harassment is a terrible thing.  I personally have been sexually harassed by women on a regular basis and have felt terribly inadequate for not being able to satisfy the demand.  Lord knows I tried really hard but I'm only human.  It's a good thing I'm not litigious or I might have sued them all for inflicting arregious damage to my psyche and jeoparding my physical health.

Semper fi.

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 19, 2017, 06:04:12 PM
Sexual harassment is a terrible thing.  I personally have been sexually harassed by women on a regular basis and have felt terribly inadequate for not being able to satisfy the demand.  Lord knows I tried really hard but I'm only human.  It's a good thing I'm not litigious or I might have sued them all for inflicting egregious damage to my psyche and jeoparding my physical health.

Praise MV!

=Schlyder=

FoxNews took a turn to the left about 2 years ago.   Mainstream media in North America is 100% controlled by the left now.  There is no Conservative mainstream media in Canada or the USA anymore.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Schlyder7 on April 19, 2017, 07:13:37 PM
FoxNews took a turn to the left about 2 years ago.   Mainstream media in North America is 100% controlled by the left now.  There is no Conservative mainstream media in Canada or the USA anymore.

I have seen a decided shift left also.  It started when Roger Ailes got canned.  I'm waiting to see how long it takes after O'Reily is gone for Fox's ratings to suffer.  I'm thinking sooner than later.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 19, 2017, 07:24:08 PM
I have seen a decided shift left also.  It started when Roger Ailes got canned. 
Remind us again why he was canned? Being too right wing?

I'm waiting to see how long it takes after O'Reily is gone for Fox's ratings to suffer.  I'm thinking sooner than later.

You never know; They might survive being divested of misogynist, egotistical, boorish sexual preditors, who turn nasty when they're rebuffed. Wait and see eh?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 07:28:46 PM
Remind us again why he was canned? Being too right wing?

You never know; They might survive being divested of misogynist, egotistical, boorish sexual preditors, who turn nasty when they're rebuffed. Wait and see eh?

So true, YP. It's high time FOX cut that raging creepo loose. You have to get out from under the dinosaurs in order to evolve.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 07:28:46 PM

Yeah, that's the problem.  Fox will be deprived of it's essential character and become just another CNN, NBC, or BBC and I'll be without a news channel I can relate to.  Shit!

I only watched a handful of his shows. Meh.

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on April 19, 2017, 07:47:37 PM
I only watched a handful of his shows. Meh.

It was a handful too many.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2017, 06:50:10 PM
Maybe Tomi Lahren can find a job there.

I can watch Tomi Lahren on the internet for free why would i pay for cable to see her on Fox?

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on April 19, 2017, 07:50:06 PM
That's what she said,...about my balls.

omg....are you Bill O'Reilly? On BellGab? Shocking.

So, Bill...how does it feel to be boorish, ignorant and altogether irrelevant? You'll be forgotten about by the next news cycle. Better open that wallet of yours and beg for mercy, hon...you done.

Quote from: zatsunething01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 19, 2017, 07:52:16 PM
I can watch Tomi Lahren on the internet for free why would i pay for cable to see her on Fox?

I thought Glenn Beck fired Tomi from The Blaze? Does she have a new show?

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 19, 2017, 07:55:46 PM
omg....are you Bill O'Reilly? On BellGab? Shocking.

So, Bill...how does it feel to be boorish, ignorant and altogether irrelevant? You'll be forgotten about by the next news cycle. Better open that wallet of yours and beg for mercy, hon...you done.

I wish I had his millions. mv would never run out of diaper money.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on April 19, 2017, 07:56:04 PM
I thought Glenn Beck fired Tomi from The Blaze? Does she have a new show?

I'm not sure i just know shes hot and so is Lauren Southern. Maybe if Fox gives Lauren Southern a show about her Touhou pants I'd start watching desu~

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on April 19, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

Ha! Now that he doesn't have a big corporate network paying his bills, betch'ya his cash will be gone quicker than a bride's nightie. (was that sexist? oh dear). You'll see him in Senda's videos soon enough.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 19, 2017, 08:03:22 PM
Ha! Now that he doesn't have a big corporate network paying his bills, betch'ya his cash will be gone quicker than a bride's nightie. (was that sexist? oh dear). You'll see him in Senda's videos soon enough.

Oh, I'm sure The Master has at least one Bill-O breast milk story from the 80's. I think Bill should move into Georges' apartment. When that's complete, George should post YouTube videos about their shenangins and adventures. Quality entertainment.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on April 19, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

If i had millions i would buy MV a Toyota Supra and have an Art Bell tit wrap put on it. Part of the deal would be MV would have to drive the Art Bell titty Supra in drift competitions to promote bellgab.

ItsOver

Quote from: Schlyder7 on April 19, 2017, 07:13:37 PM
That sounds about right.  That's when I told DirectTV to take a walk.  No desire to pay for propaganda when I can get it on OTA for free.

ItsOver

Quote from: zatsunething01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 19, 2017, 08:12:47 PM
If i had millions i would buy MV a Toyota Supra and have an Art Bell tit wrap put on it. Part of the deal would be MV would have to drive the Art Bell titty Supra in drift competitions to promote bellgab.

I guess that beats having to do Art's lawn care.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2017, 08:16:10 PM
I guess that beats having to do Art's lawn care.

B-but Art's lawn is sand.... Why does Art need a lawn care boy at his compound?

ItsOver

Quote from: zatsunething01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 19, 2017, 08:19:35 PM
B-but Art's lawn is sand.... Why does Art need a lawn care boy at his compound?

Art's very meticulous.  Those grains of sand don't count themselves.

albrecht

Quote from: Schlyder7 on April 19, 2017, 08:30:45 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-wolff-how-bill-oreillys-scandal-exposes-a-murdoch-family-divide-993110

Murdoch's sons seem to be Liberal/RINO  bitches,  ruining their Dad's network.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rupert-murdoch-loves-hillary-clinton/
It isn't just the sons. Murdoch was/is about the money and might be somewhat conservative on things like taxes but he is no libertarian, nationalist, social conservative, or populist- unless there is money to be made there. He saw a niche in the American news market and found a way to make lots of money. Smart move. But if opinions shift or that market get saturated he will go which ever way makes his company money. He has tried to get into the Latin media market all the while having the people think "oh Fox supports borders so I will listen to them." And his media empire is not just in the USA and he doesn't have any particular loyalty to it. (He got US Citizenship to get around the then laws about foreign ownership of media, likely.)
http://multimedia.cbs.com/news/murdochs-new-york-post-endorses-hillary/