• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

McPhallus

Holy shit.

Quote from: alejandro on March 20, 2012, 11:49:38 AM
Well, the fact that I am homosexual does not excuse your homophobic slurs. And Brad Pitt *IS* hotter than Angelina, you gotta admit that.

Well, the fact that I am homosexual does not excuse your homophobic slurs. And Brad Pitt *IS* hotter than Angelina, you gotta admit that.

What about pinching women's asses in the supermarket? That was bunk?

Harmness

This is the most interesting thing you've ever posted.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on March 20, 2012, 04:29:07 PM

I'm under the impression that women like to be pinched on the ass. Mainly in a public place by men they don't know.

McPhallus

Even if he was just trolling us from the beginning, interesting stuff.

Coastgab: never a dull moment.

Quote from: Harmness on March 20, 2012, 04:29:07 PM

This is the most interesting thing you've ever posted.

BobGrau

No self-respecting homosexual would use that shade of green on a black background.

Eddie Coyle

There goes another stereoype....I thought homos were witty and urbane. Guess I was wrong.

alejandro

Quote from: Agent : Orange on March 20, 2012, 04:29:07 PM
I was talking about pinching women's asses in clubs on a nightout, not supermarkets. Of course I love women, my love for beautiful men is more sourced in my sense for beautiful bodies and faces, I am not interested in assfucking men, or sucking dicks, or having them do it to me.

alejandro

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 20, 2012, 06:14:50 PM

There goes another stereoype....I thought homos were witty and urbane. Guess I was wrong.
for being obviously homophobic against gays you know quite a lot about being gay, maybe it's really a secret desire of yourself what you said about me.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: alejandro on March 21, 2012, 12:10:15 AM
for being obviously homophobic against gays you know quite a lot about being gay, maybe it's really a secret desire of yourself what you said about me.
Unlike you, I'm an educated, well read person who has lived an actual life in a city with more than 67 people. You are a mildly retarded high schooler that hasn't even had to register with selective service. Your inchoate life and jejune opinions mean less than nothing to me. You're a greasy zygote.
You'd be better served buying 50 dollars worth of Oxy(not Oxycontin, but the shit for your pizza faced complexion) and trying to form actual relationships outside of message boards. 

alejandro

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 21, 2012, 12:32:42 AM
   Unlike you, I'm an educated, well read person who has lived an actual life in a city with more than 67 people. You are a mildly retarded high schooler that hasn't even had to register with selective service. Your inchoate life and jejune opinions mean less than nothing to me. You're a greasy zygote.
You'd be better served buying 50 dollars worth of Oxy(not Oxycontin, but the shit for your pizza faced complexion) and trying to form actual relationships outside of message boards.
I like to have well read friends. Please explain to me what these mean: selective service ? never heard about that. inchoate, jejune, zygote, oxy? wtf? I am now really impressed by your knowledge . you know so many words - even if you're afraid of gays, and can't get a hard on anymore.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: alejandro on March 21, 2012, 01:29:56 AM
I like to have well read friends. Please explain to me what these mean: selective service ? never heard about that. inchoate, jejune, zygote, oxy? wtf? I am now really impressed by your knowledge . you know so many words - even if you're afraid of gays, and can't get a hard on anymore.

Take note of this,Pablo, for it is my last interaction with you. You are an ignorant, pepper-bellied imbecile who is a waste of flesh and blood. Not in a million years would I ever interact with you(I don't go to Taco Bell) and therefore, why I shall I sully myself by mingling with the likes of you here. So with that, Vaya Con Dios, may Aztlan be struck with 9.9 earthquake. Smell ya later, Cheech.

Marc.Knight

I am always amazed by what I miss in overight conversations. 

alejandro

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 21, 2012, 01:39:44 AM

Take note of this,Pablo, for it is my last interaction with you. You are an ignorant, pepper-bellied imbecile who is a waste of flesh and blood. Not in a million years would I ever interact with you(I don't go to Taco Bell) and therefore, why I shall I sully myself by mingling with the likes of you here. So with that, Vaya Con Dios, may Aztlan be struck with 9.9 earthquake. Smell ya later, Cheech.
You don't have to interact with me, but I believe you owe the forum an apology for being so anti-gay. Who know's who's gay too and who you have hurt now.
You know, everybody could be secretly gay here, even Michael V., and have a secret admiration for Brad Pitt, or Gary Busey.
Not going to Taco Bell wont help you in not meeting me, as I usually eat Italian, Greek, Japanese, or German food. So please include such restaurants in your avoidance, if it pleases you. Also, I am now a bit disappointed in you. Despite you being so well read you seem to have a lust for death and destruction, and are homophobic. You remind me a bit of Dr. Strangelove now, so I hope you're not in any position of power - like at home where you're boring your wife with a limb member.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: alejandro on March 21, 2012, 07:53:31 AM
You don't have to interact with me, but I believe you owe the forum an apology for being so anti-gay. Who know's who's gay too and who you have hurt now.
You know, everybody could be secretly gay here, even Michael V., and have a secret admiration for Brad Pitt, or Gary Busey.
Not going to Taco Bell wont help you in not meeting me, as I usually eat Italian, Greek, Japanese, or German food. So please include such restaurants in your avoidance, if it pleases you. Also, I am now a bit disappointed in you. Despite you being so well read you seem to have a lust for death and destruction, and are homophobic. You remind me a bit of Dr. Strangelove now, so I hope you're not in any position of power - like at home where you're boring your wife with a limb member.

You missed the sign that said "1000' cliff ahead".

Harmness

I can't fucking wait for the google ads to catch up with this thread.

b_dubb

Quote from: alejandro on March 21, 2012, 12:06:10 AM
I was talking about pinching women's asses in clubs on a nightout, not supermarkets. Of course I love women, my love for beautiful men is more sourced in my sense for beautiful bodies and faces, I am not interested in assfucking men, or sucking dicks, or having them do it to me.
Well now that you've cleared this up ... aaaahhhhhh ... ummmmm ... uhhhh ... nevermind

Frys Girl

Quote from: alejandro on March 21, 2012, 12:06:10 AM
I'm so mad that I started this thread. Ahhhhhhh!

As to these phrases, oh my god. Lord forgive me. Did you really need to say all that? Totally unnecessary.

aldousburbank

Quote from: alejandro on March 21, 2012, 07:53:31 AM
Who know's who's gay too and who you have hurt now.

Ouch!  :'(

b_dubb

Quote from: Frys Girl on March 24, 2012, 02:32:09 PM
I'm so mad that I started this thread. Ahhhhhhh!

As to these phrases, oh my god. Lord forgive me. Did you really need to say all that? Totally unnecessary.
we were holding steady at a solid PG-13 rating and then BAM ... it all went ... um ... uh ... awry.  horribly awry.  and gay.  very gay.  which is fine ... if you're gay

Eddie Coyle

Anyone merely viewing this thread now needs an HIV test

analog kid

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

alejandro

you don't need to be ashamed now people, you can still post in the Alex Jones thread without being suspected gay.

aldousburbank

Allright hombre- that was impressive, good stuff.

Hey, how about an Alex Jones thread?  Ok.

I've said it before.  Take a chill pill alex. (Not you Alejandro) I mean seriously, love you bro, but I worry.  You want to try to stick around just for yuks, if not to save a freekin country.  Know what I mean jelly bean?  I mean geez- great yabber you got there.  I like it.  About once a year, when I rent a car with XM.  Seriously, do something already.  I mean if you organize a national work stoppage with no BS- I'm with you cuz I already did.  If you're growing your own heirloom veggies and saving the seed and plucking the eggs from the chicken ass- I'm with you cuz so do I.  If you do your best to create something beautiful and valuable to others and you make an honest living then again, I'm there with you.  If you keep your hard earned assets in something that you value more than green paper or binary coding, well shit that's cool bro.

But I don't need to be sold any crap that I don't already know how to make trade or buy myself.  And I have a family too so I respect that about you.  But if you guys are still stuffing ass with twinkies, watching the cable drool, and any other shit that the reptilian entertainment/cheap food/involuntary servitude racket has dreamed up for us not to complain.... allright, I just don't need to hear it anymore man- I'm too busy living it.  Seen?

I'll give you that you're pretty good at it, but it's ACTING now.  Shit, I hope you're Bill Hicks man.  That would be awesome!  But if you're not, I just want you to know I was personally acquainted with Mr. William Cooper and that was the real E ticket ride man.  Hell, he only had one leg and he got more stuff done in the real world than any 3 housebound weekend radio warriors.  He's fucking dead too, which gives him a hell of a lot of cred with me.

And in closing let me say that my real complaint vis a vis you is that you only pretend to be paranoid.  I kow the real thing and my case makes you look like the moose on Captain Kangaroo or whatever ok?  Give somebody else a chance to talk now.

Peace,

AB

BobGrau

Quote from: blackshap9 on April 11, 2012, 03:13:19 PM
I didn't want to have to do this however, when in Rome...

http://gawker.com/5899787/finding-goatse-the-mystery-man-behind-the-most-disturbing-internet-meme-in-history

lol. So I'd never seen/heard of the above before. Thanks dude. "lucky" for me, I've seen nastier shit in real life. Interesting bit of net history though.

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 20, 2012, 06:14:50 PM

Quote from: alejandro on April 02, 2012, 08:31:52 PM
you don't need to be ashamed now people, you can still post in the Alex Jones thread without being suspected gay.

:o So today had to be the day I said, "Hmmm - what's this Alex Jones thread about?". And I thought that the only reason I came to CoastGab was to find voice for my otherwise unutterable contempt for Simple George...

blackshap9

This is a real funny thread. By the time I finished page 17, I was laughing so loud I woke up the girlfriend.  8)