• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 10:27:13 PM
George needs to stay the course. He's getting better every day.

Sometimes George makes me mad, but he always makes me laugh, and I love to laugh.

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on January 12, 2017, 10:31:59 PM
https://youtu.be/f-q77Bk2mVo
Hey Falkie, riveting video as always. Hey big guy I just wanted to point out a few things though. Falkie YOU KEEP BUYING NAME BRAND ITEMS!!! I mean come on man, KRAFT CHEESE!! HERSHEY SYMPHONY!!!!! Freakin Red Barron pizza!!!! Overpriced Nestle hot chocolate!!!!Red Potatoes!!! What are you so rich and fancy that you can get Red Potatoes while the rest of us eat russet potatoes!!!! Gosh dan Jenny freakin O turkey burgers rather than Western Family brand!!!! Progresso soup!!!! Come on Falkie you can do better. Hell at the end of the video you even mentioned watching the morning financial shows. Surely a man that watches the market and study's wealth building would know better than to buy overpriced name brand items!!!

I went to all the effort the other day to point out to him that name brand is not healthier, just more expensive. I also went to the effort to tell him to quit buying packaged foods, and he should start reading the contents on boxes, bags and cans.  I think he did read and understand, for one video at least.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 11:15:29 PM
Is this guy at the Food Maxx every goddamn day? Who can even tell the difference between these videos?

I know, Right? I try to tell by the t-shirt, but that can be a few days sometimes.

Norm

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 11:28:41 PM
There hasn't been any entertainment value in a (self-produced) Falkie video in literally years.

Wait a minute...you mean I've been wasting my time thinking he's going to perform a sex act with a food item? This is BS, I'm cutting fat baby boy out, no more, nada, I'm done....mic drop!

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 11:29:23 PM
🤔🤔😥

Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance....

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 11:38:48 PM
Don't tell me akwillys' girl is a pet rock?

Do you suppose?  I hadn't given such an idea any thought...

...until now.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on January 13, 2017, 12:14:14 AM
Wait a minute...you mean I've been wasting my time thinking he's going to perform a sex act with a food item? This is BS, I'm cutting fat baby boy out, no more, nada, I'm done....mic drop!

C'mon, admit it.  You LOVE the baby voice..

Quote from: brig on January 13, 2017, 12:14:21 AM
Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance....

Heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chinaclipper on January 11, 2017, 07:36:51 PM
MV: I can offer you biscuits w/sausage gravy, eggs, homefries and English muffins.  but since u are from out of the area, wld be willing to throw in some pop tarts. if u let me know what flavor

Thanks, CC. I'll have to go re-watch the Callan PopTart video to get a rundown on interesting flavors.

Lilith

What?  No "Georgie goes shopping videos tonight"?  I wonder if he's out of money for the rest of the month?  Is he sleeping, or is he wide awake planning his next "Cutsie kitty man needs cat food" video?

whoozit

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 11:15:29 PM
Is this guy at the Food Maxx every goddamn day? Who can even tell the difference between these videos?
The Falkie man can
The Falkie man can
Cause he shits out crappy videos
That he thinks are good

akwilly

Hey Falkie, I hope you are staying at a comfortable room temperature, like a fine steak. Big guy I wish you could call in to Martinez tonight and bless us with your wisdom and problems

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on January 13, 2017, 05:54:32 AM
Hey Falkie, I hope you are staying at a comfortable room temperature, like a fine steak. Big guy I wish you could call in to Martinez tonight and bless us with your wisdom and problems

Yeah, that would be great if George would be the guest tonight, but I would love to hear MV as a guest, WhiteCrow as a guest, SV, Pud, Damon, Drone, Ol Gerry, there's a whole long, nearly endless list of people I'm looking forward to hearing as time goes on.  What fun!  The anticipation, wondering who the guest is going to be is half the fun. IMO  ;D

chefist

MARTINEZ TONIGHT! Friday Jan. 13, 2017 at 7pm PT

ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE, WE WILL TALK ABOUT GEORGE'S LATEST SCAM THAT ALLOWED HIM TO PURCHASE A NEW APPLE TV STREAMER. ALSO, THERE ARE HUGE CRACKS APPEARING IN THE COTpJ THAT WILL BE EXPLORED.  AS ALWAYS, OPEN LINES, CONFABULATION NATION, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.

SEE YOU THERE!

LINK: http://tobtr.com/s/9745641

CALL IN: (929) 477-3181

LIVE CHAT: www.paranormal.chat

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 13, 2017, 08:22:55 AM

ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE, WE WILL TALK ABOUT GEORGE'S LATEST SCAM THAT ALLOWED HIM TO PURCHASE A NEW APPLE TV STREAMER. ALSO, THERE ARE HUGE CRACKS APPEARING IN THE COTpJ THAT WILL BE EXPLORED.  AS ALWAYS, OPEN LINES, CONFABULATION NATION, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.

SEE YOU THERE!

Ur My Hero Chefist! Wonderful, Wonderful!  :-*

jason.callan

SEE YOU THERE!

I just shared this on my facebook page & in my group Movies, Food, & Metal.

chefist

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 13, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

Thanks, Jason! Greatly appreciated...

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 13, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

Hi Jason.  Welcome to bellgab!
Please post often!
...and bring all your friends to bellgab.com. All are Welcome!

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 13, 2017, 09:06:49 AM

Oh that's funny. LOL's

I suppose he's trying to get $55 to search for "spyware"  off of poor Ol Gerry!

He says he won't tolerate character assassination of his friends, but he assassinates the character of his friends more than anybody else does.  bwahahahaha.                 

Quote from: brig on January 13, 2017, 09:12:45 AM
He says he won't tolerate character assassination of his friends, but he assassinates the character of his friends more than anybody else does.  bwahahahaha.               

Seriously would you put up with anyone that supposedly is your friend talking to you like that ??

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 13, 2017, 09:30:44 AM
Seriously would you put up with anyone that supposedly is your friend talking to you like that ??

Oh Hell No.

Quote from: brig on January 13, 2017, 09:32:35 AM
Oh Hell No.

Falkie never asks himself how and why people become "Sewergab Haters and Trolls"â,,¢ ??

Most of the people on this thread have helped him at some point and gotten burned by him !!
I used to think that Falkie is a character that a guy was playing in his messy basement for laughs and is trolling all of us.

To my horror I realized that he is 100% real and that he really is his own worst enemy.

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
Ok enough with the PM's, George lied and took me for $84. I promise that will be the last penny he gets from me !!

It's happened to all of us buddy, don't feel bad.

Welcome new "Sewergab Hater and Troll"â,,¢

Here you go:

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 13, 2017, 09:40:12 AM
Falkie never asks himself how and why people become "Sewergab Haters and Trolls"â,,¢ ??

Most of the people on this thread have helped him at some point and gotten burned by him !!
I used to think that Falkie is a character that a guy was playing in his messy basement for laughs and is trolling all of us.

To my horror I realized that he is 100% real and that he really is his own worst enemy.

I thought that too, until the Fortress Days. Now I believe that everything he does is to beg for money.  I don't think he would allow himself to live one week without internet, and I will never buy that "go dark" story again.  How would he beg the public for money without his YouTube video access?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 11:28:41 PM
There hasn't been any entertainment value in a (self-produced) Falkie video in literally years.

That demonstrates either lack of backbone or incredible snobbishness on your part. Which is it mister? STFU.

Yorkshire pud

SEE YOU THERE!

Can you get skype up and running ?  Oh, I broke the internet and now feel bad that Mike with a Y has been frightened off.  :-\

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 09:51:26 AM
That demonstrates either lack of backbone or incredible snobbishness on your part. Which is it mister? STFU.

I think bateman was just trying to "bait" George.  Who could watch a George Goes Shopping, or a Cute Kitty Man Video without laughing?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 09:57:21 AM
Can you get skype up and running ?  Oh, I broke the internet and now feel bad that Mike with a Y has been frightened off.  :-\

Nah, he's been busy.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 13, 2017, 10:03:34 AM
Nah, he's been busy.  ;)

I dunno if that's a real picture of him or not, I don't see any holes in the walls...