• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151201 - Todd Robbins - The Macabre - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 01, 2015, 09:54:09 PM

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 02, 2015, 12:06:49 AM
For the conspiracy fans out there, mercury bulbs can be modulated to affect your brain patterns the same as stobes (like in the discos) can induce epileptic seizures.

Quote from: Barfly on December 02, 2015, 12:08:48 AM
I had this chick over that wanted to watch 10, 000 Saints i thought it was a chick flick and i really liked it.
Ethan Hawk was great , sometimes you find a middle ground movie.
And yes i banged her after the flick

Most excellent. I guess I hate over-the-top chick flicks. The older the movie the better.

norland2424

Am i the only sick fuck in here that wants him to get hurt on the air? Lol.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 02, 2015, 12:06:49 AM
For the conspiracy fans out there, mercury bulbs can be modulated to affect your brain patterns the same as stobes (like in the discos) can induce epileptic seizures.

They can also induce migraine headaches. Any time I see a strobe light, bam, instant migraine aura.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 02, 2015, 12:12:29 AM
Am i the only sick fuck in here that wants him to get hurt on the air? Lol.

honestly..i dont wanna hear it lol

Barfly

Quote from: rekcuf on December 02, 2015, 12:11:33 AM
Most excellent. I guess I hate over-the-top chick flicks. The older the movie the better.
I highly recommend the movie, seriously it was a great story and very good acting.

the_peeve

Well done Art. Milk it out... delay it...

crunch crunch crunch

Spinner

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 02, 2015, 12:05:53 AM
I figured it was one of those mystique foods. Truffles are the same way, very overrated for what they cost.
Agreed.

WOTR

I do kind of like this guest.  I am hoping for a little more history of sideshows- but he may have been a little young for the peak of them.

Overall, he is well spoken, interesting, and you can tell, passionate about his topic.

Barfly

So are we going to have a 3 hour show talking about eating light bulbs?

He has to, at this point. Just a matter of when. I feel like calling in with a handful of peanuts, telling him he's my hero, and pretending it went wrong.

I want this dude to deep throat a kitchen overhead light. Yeah, the funnel shaped ones.

doctor weird

Quote from: trostol on December 02, 2015, 12:12:58 AM
honestly..i dont wanna hear it lol

im with you, but Art definitely has an evil side lol. im hoping he doesn't make him do it

WOTR

Quote from: the_peeve on December 02, 2015, 12:13:15 AM
Well done Art. Milk it out... delay it...

crunch crunch crunch
I think he is actually weighing how it will play out for the audience.  Will he just be silent for two minutes while we hear the crunching, will he talk... What can he say- because the guest cannot respond while eating glass.

Will crunching make for good radio?  I guess we will see what he says.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Barfly on December 02, 2015, 12:14:50 AM
So are we going to have a 3 hour show talking about eating light bulbs?
Yes. And you'll like it.

Spinner

Sounds like (Redacted) really wants him to eat a light bulb on the air.  :D

Barfly

This guy is a prime candidate for a preparation H commercial.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WOTR on December 02, 2015, 12:13:54 AM
I do kind of like this guest.  I am hoping for a little more history of sideshows- but he may have been a little young for the peak of them.

Overall, he is well spoken, interesting, and you can tell, passionate about his topic.

I agree, this has been surprisingly good. I didn't expect much, but I've been totally interested.