MV/Liberace!

Listen live to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55

Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

Quote from: MV on November 30, 2015, 09:28:48 PM
Thread's open.  Have a good night.
Awesome. Early open & looks to be a good show
All Hail  "Sage" MV

Morgus

I seem to recall Linda Moulton Howe did a report on "flying humanoids" some years back?

starrmtn001

Good evening and thank you MV!
Good evening Fellow Gabbers.

I won't be joining you tonight, but I hope all of you enjoy Art's show.  Be well, be happy! ;D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 30, 2015, 09:43:17 PM

I won't be joining you tonight, but I hope all of you enjoy Art's show.  Be well, be happy! ;D
Take Care starr

Quote from: Morgus on November 30, 2015, 09:40:24 PM
I seem to recall Linda Moulton Howe did a report on "flying humanoids" some years back?
Possible, but I don't remember it off hand.

AppealPlay

I do hope Art asks his guest to talk about the Mothman.  He must, right?  That's probably the most famous recent "flying humanoid" story out there.

Ciardelo

Braise MV. I hope Dyna-X wormholes the question about his hat. That's some kind of hat I'll tell ya.

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 30, 2015, 09:43:17 PM

You too Starr! Thanks and sleep well.

Robert

They just arrested a flying humanoid who was a flight attendant.

Hog

Good evening fellow Gabbers.   

Have a great show Art!

peace
Hog

Auslandia

Usually it's the shoes that I think will be the dumbest that end up being the best. 

Quote from: Auslandia on November 30, 2015, 10:30:26 PM
Usually it's the shoes that I think will be the dumbest that end up being the best.

Like platform shoes?  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert on November 30, 2015, 10:21:08 PM
They just arrested a flying humanoid who was a flight attendant.

Yeah, who had the bright idea to let her work the return flight?

Auslandia

I fully expected the Linda moulton Howe show to suck but it didn't.

Auslandia

Spell check hehe.  Also the Greer  show did in fact suck.  So I guess my theory sucks

There's a surprising number of videos on to be found when searching "flying humanoids" on Youtube.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Northern Nights on November 30, 2015, 10:39:31 PM
There's a surprising number of videos on to be found when searching "flying humanoids" on Youtube.

If anyone can make this subject interesting it will be Art. I hope he does a good job with the topic.

AppealPlay

The show on right now sounded interesting.  Something about reptoids and cryptozoology.  Fun stuff, wish I would have tuned in earlier.

Uncle Duke

I hope this guy doesn't suck.  I saw an episode of the one History/Discovery/Travel channel shows where a group of "investigators" went to Mexcio to look into a flying humanoid.  It was an absolute joke, the "witnesses" were almost reading cue cards.

Robert

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 30, 2015, 10:57:54 PMThe show on right now sounded interesting.  Something about reptoids and cryptozoology.  Fun stuff, wish I would have tuned in earlier.
They even said something about that flight attendant...maybe something exculpatory.