• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151124 - Show CANCELLED

Started by jazmunda, November 24, 2015, 05:29:34 PM

WanagoBleu

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 25, 2015, 01:51:35 AM
I worry more about the one dog park I go to also being a gay meetup area (think Grindr) that I do about the bufo toads. I don't dare use the bathroom there and some of the gay people I know won't use it either.
as a woman, there are a lot of places that I am way more concerned about the people than the wildlife. But I take precautions. One metal, and one with teeth.

FLLFlash

When we get out of here I still want the Dachshunds, but I am also considering getting a highly trainable dog that's good for person protection as well. Like a Dutch Shepherd or one of the Belgian Shepherds. I think working with a dog like that would be very satisfying for us both. Just as long as they're cool with the goat.

FLLFlash

Holy shit! It's time for DICK! (And I don't mean the dog park kind.)

FLLFlash

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 25, 2015, 01:55:57 AM
as a woman, there are a lot of places that I am way more concerned about the people than the wildlife. But I take precautions. One metal, and one with teeth.

Mine is more polymer that metal.  ;)

akwilly

Bateman should be on retainer for nights like this so we get a live show. Fuckit even if it is just open lines.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 25, 2015, 01:57:18 AM
When we get out of here I still want the Dachshunds, but I am also considering getting a highly trainable dog that's good for person protection as well. Like a Dutch Shepherd or one of the Belgian Shepherds. I think working with a dog like that would be very satisfying for us both. Just as long as they're cool with the goat.
I worked my dog with a air force k9 trainer that had BelgiAn. Brilliant dog. Not all crazy hyped up, mellow. Loved everybody and all the dogs at the park. But would tear your arm off on command. My dog is a goof ball, I'm still working with her. But I loved that BelgiAn. Always like Shepards. Lots of hip problems anymore.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 25, 2015, 12:19:13 AM
Just remember what Chef said: "NEVER GET OUTTA THE BOAT!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFvAaO9j8M

This is beyond weird. I just got done watching Hearts of Darkness. Popped it in on a whim. Came back here and saw your post was the next one after I went to watch the movie.

Quote from: coaster on November 25, 2015, 01:15:17 AM
I hate california and if it sank into the pacific, I wouldn't care. I wonder if a falkie floats..

I live in California, with my wife and 3 children

I know some of you don't like the Falkie, but there's more of us in CA then just him :D

FLLFlash

Quote from: Crash Folly on November 25, 2015, 11:43:07 AM

I know some of you don't like the Falkie, but there's more of us in CA then just him :D

Unfortunately your position has been overrun.

WOTR

Quote from: Crash Folly on November 25, 2015, 11:43:07 AM

I could be wrong on this... but I am pretty sure that Coaster is in CA...

Dave Noorie

Sounds like Art is being Gang Stalked. Hope he's alright....

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 25, 2015, 01:55:57 AM

My 85 year old mom has 2 large pit bulls. BEAUTIFUL magnificent animals. I highly recommend them as a pet, companion and protector.

Zoxo

I know this is a long shot... But you know, I can't help but remember the CREEP that posed as Art on Facebook before he had a profile on Facebook. And how the imposter that posed as Art seemed so crazy. I just can't help but think that maybe he has something to do with Art's problem right now.