• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151109 - Ralph Sarchie - Demonology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 09, 2015, 04:19:30 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on November 09, 2015, 11:12:58 PM
Baker Street has better sax

Gerry Rafferty was an incredible songwriter and that sax was just icing on the cake.

Without it, it would have failed miserably:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnGySfkIMjE

ShayP

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 11:16:51 PM
He was fantastic as Aussie criminal Mark "Chopper" Read in Chopper.

His background is actually sketch comedy believe it or not.

Comedy?  Huh...

I need to check that movie out.  8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2015, 11:16:06 PM
I wonder though, IF, they can be released (ignore the nuke stuff I mentioned) but like releasing, as idiots do cats or dogs already domesticated into the wild. Most can't survive or, ones that do (dogs) often cause havoc on farm animals, pets, etc.
They would need to be re-introduced.  That probably won't happen. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Sean92008 on November 09, 2015, 11:17:51 PM
Gerry Rafferty was an incredible songwriter and that sax was just icing on the cake.

Without it, it would have failed miserably:

Well, he was no Amanda Best, that's for sure.

albrecht

Quote from: Hautex on November 09, 2015, 11:16:10 PM
don't ever forget Love Canal, grew up 1/2 mile from there.... cancer at 18
Geez. Sorry. Hope it got taken care of (if that is possible totally?) The technology seemed so promising, maybe it is in some other form or better managed but the possibility, even remote, to me, is such a crazy downside. Ideally we can come up with being safe but there is always the human element, chance, corruption, and circumstance. One reason I was against the Iran deal, not that my view matters, Iran is one of the most active earthquake areas! We think, even with German or American or whatever tech those will be stable? Forget them making bombs but just for the energy generating places allowed? Back to show and off subject, sorry. Hope you are doing well,.

gx2music

Quote from: trostol on November 09, 2015, 11:17:48 PM
lil too religious so far

Bound to be religious if the topic is demonology and Catholicism...
( just think of The Exorcist film as an example)

ziznak

good evening gabsterz!!  I'm gonna queue up this guys 2001 interview w Art for after the show... I love hearing some of these guests over time.

jazmunda

Quote from: ShayP on November 09, 2015, 11:18:51 PM
Comedy?  Huh...

I need to check that movie out.  8)

That movie isn't a Comedy per se. It is funny but only because the character is funny.

ChandlersDad

Sigh...another 3 hours of Christian dogma and indoctrination from an ex-cop.

Sean92008

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 09, 2015, 11:14:06 PM
Oh dear.  I didn't know that.

It is the implosion of California.  This state is going to turn into some futuristic hell hole a la Hunger Games kinda funkiness.  The state over regulates Sea World and then expects them to do all their sea creature rescues... 

Amazing.  California is truly a blue state.

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on November 09, 2015, 11:20:37 PM
good evening gabsterz!!  I'm gonna queue up this guys 2001 interview w Art for after the show... I love hearing some of these guests over time.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

What date is it? I'll check if it's in the archive.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 09, 2015, 11:19:13 PM
They would need to be re-introduced.  That probably won't happen.
I can't imagine how (though praise those who could do so) that could be done, but I agree likely wouldn't. So they would be killed, disrupt other packs, try to return and menace people, die from starvation and lack of skills, and so on. Sad.

WOTR

Quote from: trostol on November 09, 2015, 11:17:48 PM
lil too religious so far
What do you expect from a show on exorcisms and demons?  It almost seems like a guarantee that there will be religion, talk of God, the bible, Catholicism and probably eventually the pope...

Quote from: TigerLily on November 09, 2015, 11:16:51 PM
I have a very weak internet force tonight so will probably not be here very much .  Please contain your grief No wailing and gnashing of teeth.  I might try running two devices later and be able to rejoin you. Much love and kisses
Say no more NightSister Tiger. My force INet connection is strong tonight. Will force transmit connection strength South of the border. You should be good in a little bit.

ShayP

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 11:21:17 PM
That movie isn't a Comedy per se. It is funny but only because the character is funny.

Oh yeah...I get that.  ;)

I was trying to imagine Bana doing comedy.  ;D

AppealPlay

They teach them to either quickly grab the slide and push back and hold or push directly against the muzzle end of the pistol to take it out of battery.  I sure as hell wouldn't want to try and do that. :o

ziznak

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 11:22:01 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking.

What date is it? I'll check if it's in the archive.
october of 01 i think he said

Quote from: Hautex on November 09, 2015, 11:17:28 PM
looked like Hood Canal with the Olympics in the background...
Could very well be. Thanks Hautex. :)

Hautex

A cop is a true cop when they refuse to ignore what is being done, no matter what danger they will be in...

jazmunda

Quote from: ShayP on November 09, 2015, 11:23:20 PM
Oh yeah...I get that.  ;)

I was trying to imagine Bana doing comedy.  ;D

It's worth a watch. Almost every scene of this movie occurred and was shot around where I grew up. Chopper used to frequent all the dodgy and dingy pubs around where my parents thought was a good place to bring up a family.

https://youtu.be/w2Fd_f1epgo

Quote from: ChandlersDad on November 09, 2015, 11:21:31 PM
Sigh...another 3 hours of Christian dogma and indoctrination from an ex-cop.
Have faith.(Pun intended) The master is at play and will steer him to the good stuff... DEMONS - YA