• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151103 - Linda Moulton Howe - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 03, 2015, 09:16:23 PM

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on November 04, 2015, 12:00:09 AM
Must be the Arecibo message ... it would have been blasted out at the speed-of-light, going much farther out by now than V'ger's gold disk travelling at some measly 30k mi./hr. or such.  The latter is just now crossing into interstellar space I believe.
But the hipsters and audophiles "out there" might make the disk a better option?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: TigerLily on November 03, 2015, 11:59:01 PM
Zombie Button.  Okay. Backstory helps.  I had a toothless alley cat I adopted off the streets once.  She was very sweet and so thankful to be off the mean streets.  It's hard out there for pussycat
Well bless you, child, for doing that!  :)

TigerLily

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 03, 2015, 11:56:55 PM
lol remote viewing. How do people still believe in remote viewing?
I had just remote viewed you saying that right before you did

pate

To I qualify as an amateur astronomer?  I use the Mk I Eyeball for my stellar observations.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2015, 12:02:19 AM
But the hipsters and audophiles "out there" might make the disk a better option?

Dude the cool aliens are still 8-trackin' it.  Crusin' the interstellar lanes in their vans with the bubble windows, blasting Foghat. 

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on November 04, 2015, 12:04:28 AM
Dude the cool aliens are still 8-trackin' it.  Crusin' the interstellar lanes in their vans with the bubble windows, blasting Foghat.
Well, I'm a Fool for the City

trostol

that really had nothing to do with his question lol

pate

Dear God, I may be advanced!~

I have survived BellGab tribal warfare, and entered the communication age (although my spelling, punctuation and grammar all need work).

trostol

albrecht

I STILL don't understand how it worked but 8-Track was boss. I don't think even Mobis-stripes or RCH can tell me how that worked, and so awesomely.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 03, 2015, 11:56:55 PM
lol remote viewing. How do people still believe in remote viewing?
Easter Bunny? Santa Claus?

pate

zeebo

Listening to LMH reminds me of seeing the Grateful Dead.  It starts out fun and accessible but somewhere around the second hour it blasts off into space-land.  LMH, you still rock the house.

AvDaBr

As we all know ALL fundamentalist Christians live in the Southeast U.S..

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on November 04, 2015, 12:07:49 AM
Listening to LMH reminds me of seeing the Grateful Dead.  It starts out fun and accessible but somewhere around the second hour it blasts off into space-land.  LMH, you still rock the house.
Yep. That why I like her. It is like.....go off in some solos, weird tangents, etc but keeps it going

coaster

I have no problems with LMH, but I'm dozing off here. She has just become noise now. I couldn't even tell you what she is talking about.

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2015, 12:07:15 AM
I STILL don't understand how it worked but 8-Track was boss. I don't think even Mobis-stripes or RCH can tell me how that worked, and so awesomely.

It worked occasionally.  The tape always got jammed up in the player's mechanism.

pate

Nevermind, a series of bright spots on Ceres.  Got it

TigerLily

Quote from: pate on November 04, 2015, 12:07:37 AM
Some body cue up Nine Inch Nails "Closer"

thanks
Now that song is in my head. But it is a very cool one.  Thanks, pate.  That clears up my karma for sticking trostol with the Sound of Music