2 Stars
8 (13.1%)
1 Star
9 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: November 04, 2015, 10:11:10 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 28, 2015, 11:34:01 PM
He was attempting to intweview someone about Santa Claus.  ???

Dave: "Could Santa Claus be an angel?"
Guest: "No."

Juan Cena

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on October 28, 2015, 11:34:01 PM
Or . . . the Coke 7X formula? The recipe for KFC fried chicken? The original tapes of the Star Wars Holiday Special . . . ?

Bill Poundstone revealed be the Coke and KFC formulas in Big Secrets. Did Art ever interview him?

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 28, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
Yup. Budget cuts = cheap ass traveler that stays in communal hostels instead of hotels. Remember when he went to Iran? Well, there you go.

lol that one was just on yesterday lol

Does anyone actually listen to hotel radios? Every time I've stayed in a hotel I was only in the room to sleep.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 28, 2015, 11:36:20 PM
Does anyone actually listen to hotel radios? Every time I've stayed in a hotel I was only in the room to sleep.

Hookers tend to hate the radios so no i never have em on  :-\ lol.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 28, 2015, 11:36:20 PM

I actually travel with a radio. I've found hotel radios to be generally crappy alarm clocks.

George Noory just ditched a guest because George wasn't comfortable talking about fairy tails where kids are being beaten and otherwise antagonized.  Talk about not knowing yourself.

Catsmile

Quote from: analog kid on October 28, 2015, 11:33:17 PM
No woman will ever get stabby over me.

Date a Filipina, and screw around on her, making sure everyone knows it.
You will get a stabby woman guaranteed. 

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on October 28, 2015, 11:37:25 PM
Hookers tend to hate the radios so no i never have em on  :-\ lol.
I concur, they tend to keep earbuds on while doing the deed

norland2424

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 28, 2015, 11:38:05 PM
George Noory just ditched a guest because George wasn't comfortable talking about fairy tails where kids are being beaten.  Talk about not knowing yourself.

Isn't this the same asshole that got all giddy reading about some kid death story before

nbirnes

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on October 28, 2015, 11:31:04 PM
There was this . . . .
http://www.livescience.com/5398-ufo-hoax-social-experiment.html/UFO

There's a nice, long backstory to this hoax, and how it was organized to stop the momentum that UFO Hunters was gathering. It worked. Bill has talked about it on Future Theater a few times, and if you might call in one day, you and Bill can talk and he can answer any questions.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 28, 2015, 11:37:57 PM
I actually travel with a radio. I've found hotel radios to be generally crappy alarm clocks.

Hey man, that's cool.  I like radios, too.  I've got a little Mini World 100 PE.  What's your travel radio?

trostol

Quote from: nbirnes on October 28, 2015, 11:40:29 PM
There's a nice, long backstory to this hoax, and how it was organized to stop the momentum that UFO Hunters was gathering. It worked. Bill has talked about it on Future Theater a few times, and if you might call in one day, you and Bill can talk and he can answer any questions.

problem with UFO Hunters was....

it kept getting moved around time slot wise lol

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 28, 2015, 11:35:16 PM
The missing Dr Who episodes?

Id love Art to interview Phil Morris, the guy who recovered "The Enemy of the World" and "The Web of Fear."

Barfly

Art usually opens the lines at the 2 hour mark, this infers the show isn't going well as far as Art is concerned

Stranger929

I like Bill but I'm thinking that other guy is full of crap. The Malachi Martin stuff is interesting to me though. It does fit in with Malachi saying he was part of a "quiet, discrete group" on one of his interviews with Art. Malachi also said that the Amity Horror was real, to some degree.

This Joel guy was mentioned in Art's George Lutz interview I believe too, I'll have to go back and listen to that show again...