• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151027 - Tish Owen - Curses - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 27, 2015, 04:35:03 PM

gx2music

I wonder if this bullshitter knows about Aleistair Crowley and Thelema magick??   ( now that's some serious stuff...)

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 27, 2015, 10:51:14 PM
Do you believe in magic? , not judging just curious.

i believe it could exist..yes..problem is..like everything..i have not seen/experienced so ..skeptical

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 27, 2015, 10:51:23 PM
Ok serious question. Isn't karma something that deals with your past lives and next lives?

It's in there, Sandra.  Yes.  It's a big part of it.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 27, 2015, 10:51:32 PM
I just tried one of the Granville Island Winter Ales and it's very good.

Those guys are always coming out with something new and tempting :)

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: gx2music on October 27, 2015, 10:52:14 PM
I wonder if this bullshitter knows about Aleistair Crowley and Thelema magick??   ( now that's some serious stuff...)

She does.

Catsmile

Quote from: coaster on October 27, 2015, 10:44:19 PM
She keeps slipping in some weird accent.

Shez tryin' hard not to sound like she ain't straight out of the sticks of Tennessee. 

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 27, 2015, 10:52:14 PM
i believe it could exist..yes..problem is..like everything..i have not seen/experienced so ..skeptical

Lol ok you seemed like you actually practiced it in real life

gx2music

Ok serious question. Isn't karma something that deals with your past lives and next lives?

Yes it is. 

Donald Noory

They probably got scared because she was dancing naked, and thought a hippo got loose from the zoo.

Zenman

Quote from: henge0stone on October 27, 2015, 10:48:45 PM
Apparently she talked about the Bell Witch, wish she would talk about that. That's more interesting than all this Wicca bs.

I agree. That would be good. Art seems to be having some fun at the moment tho.

K_Dubb

She dances around cauldrons in parks, that's good.  I think if she just slowed down a little she'd be fine.  Paglini had gravitas.

Sean92008

I'm in love.

Offbeat sense of humor and an ability to laugh. 

Googled her photo... 

Eh, don't think blondes are my "thing" but in my life but I'd do her because, well, she's got an offbeat sense of humor and has a nice laugh.

norland2424

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 27, 2015, 10:53:29 PM
They probably got scared because she was dancing naked, and thought a hippo got loose from the zoo.

LOL

Weirdoradio

Quote from: maren on October 27, 2015, 10:54:09 PM
A swig.

I was being diplomatic... Because in my heart of hearts I do know that she's pulled herself a neat bourbon and is guzzling from it.

Barfly

It is, but my thinking is if you help people it will come back to you eventually, is it Karma? Maybe not, i think its just coincidence of eventually meeting a nice person or getting lucky somehow in life.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 27, 2015, 10:53:16 PM
Lol ok you seemed like you actually practiced it in real life

nope..but i have done some..studying on it..i worked in a bookstore and in down time i would read some of the books over..some of them are full of it..Ravenwolf for instance..some others are good like Scott Cunningham

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 27, 2015, 10:54:26 PM
I wonder if Art will dump this guest early?

If he does i wont doubt your force powers again lol.

Juan Cena

Ruh-Roh! Witches doing ceremonies in national parks. Better call David Paulides.

Oh, she said Nashville park? My bad?

Hmm.. okay, maybe a Michelle from Japan-Sabrina the C2C witch-Annie from Alabamy-Brett Butler hubrid.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 27, 2015, 10:51:32 PM
I just tried one of the Granville Island Winter Ales and it's very good.

That's an awfully dark Ale. Looks tasty. :)

This is browsing a grandmother's facebook in radio form.

Weirdoradio

I literally think she's getting drunker and drunker as the broadcast continues, just based on her weird pauses and affirmations alone.