• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151014 - Steven Greer - Disclosure - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

AppealPlay

Quote from: bateman on October 14, 2015, 10:41:55 PM
Comparing this show to the Greer show on SXM... Art somehow sounds younger than 2 years ago.  ???

Agreed.  He never felt comfortable during the SXM weeks.  He barely had time to get his board straight much less get grooving with a show.  I think (as Art has hinted) that there was a lot of bad stuff going on behind the scenes during the show's entire run.  He was probably bummed out most of the time.

maren

Quote from: Barfly on October 14, 2015, 10:28:54 PM
Do what you want, but that nun outfit is burned into my brain, 12 years of Catholic school does that to a person.
Convert to a stripper to clear my mind of that evil

Nah. It's sooo who I am. It would be like Zeebo becoming a whale or something.

Go and sin no more.  :)

JamesMcDonald

LOL.  There's always some cloak and dagger bullshit going on with Greer.  Some big-shot threatening to kill him because he "knows too much".

YAWNFEST!

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on October 14, 2015, 10:41:55 PM
Comparing this show to the Greer show on SXM... Art somehow sounds younger than 2 years ago.  ???

HGH.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 14, 2015, 10:36:41 PM
Steven Greer's "alien baby".  Look familiar??

HINT:

Believe it or Not: The Atacama “Alien” is Human, and Robert Ripley Knew It First
http://weekinweird.com/2013/05/11/not-atacama-humanoid-human-ripley-knew/

What does this all mean?  DON'T BE A SUCKER.
OMG Blah ha ha ha

AppealPlay

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 14, 2015, 10:43:40 PM
Art should ask Greer to take a lie detector test.

Let's not bring more pseudoscience to a pseudoscience debate.

trostol

yes it took me a while..but are people like this guy..Dick dropping all these names thinking it will make them sound more credible...cmon lol

SaucyRossy

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 14, 2015, 10:42:37 PM
HD8462852 seems to be more of a Dyson "Swarm" than a Dyson Sphere.  A Dyson Swarm would be a similar idea (harness a large percentage of a star's power) but wouldn't require the massive amount of physical resources constructing a Dyson Sphere would.

YEP

Barfly

Quote from: chefist on October 14, 2015, 10:42:35 PM
"I was one of his favorite guests" lol
Above Mel? Above JC, Mr Fidget?.. O wait forget the Mr. Fidget one  :o

Jocko Johnson

And Carl Cagan, Dr. Drake, Jim Malaney, Seth, top secret military guys on the radio (!) and others as well as being one of Art's  favorite guests on c2cam!!!!!!

AppealPlay

Quote from: trostol on October 14, 2015, 10:44:44 PM
yes it took me a while..but are people like this guy..Dick dropping all these names thinking it will make them sound more credible...cmon lol

Name droppers are assholes.  Norman Maclean told me that once while fly fishing together.

AppealPlay

YOU CAN'T STOP GREER TALKING YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 10:46:36 PM

not sure you can even contain him...or that ego

Donald Noory

I think Greer squeezed that alien baby out of his arse.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 10:46:36 PM

Art's scared of his muscles.

Goose stepping fools lol

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 14, 2015, 10:42:37 PM
HD8462852 seems to be more of a Dyson "Swarm" than a Dyson Sphere.  A Dyson Swarm would be a similar idea (harness a large percentage of a star's power) but wouldn't require the massive amount of physical resources constructing a Dyson Sphere would.

starrmtn001

Good Lord!  Greer is so rude and arrogant!  What a (insert expletive here)! >:(

ChandlersDad

Quote from: ShayP on October 14, 2015, 10:38:11 PM
Oh...just realized Steven Greer is the guest.  Wonder if he's still just doing arm curls and inclined bench.  There are other things he could do at the gym. He really should work on his legs.  I mean he is a doctor.  I'm sorry...thinking out loud again.

Hope everybody is well in BellGab.  :)

Cheers!  8)....and Brr *hiccup*

There's also a lot he could be doing in the men's locker room or spa. But such events are classified projects.

ShayP