• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight and Speculation

Started by Up All Night, March 08, 2014, 08:33:46 PM

wr250

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2014, 05:31:01 AM
I just heard a new angle.  First, the engines on the plane were made by Mercedes Benz.  I never understood what that had to do with anything, but the proponent made a great deal over it.  Second, the plane was carrying 100-million dollars worth of gold bars.  And "they" landed the plane on a ship. Perhaps with space alien help.

perhaps the "gold bars" were really gold plated tungsten destined for payment to the chinese from the US , only to get sunk so the chinese do not find out (again). or perhaps the farrakhan angle is correct.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 18, 2014, 11:37:53 PM
^^!^^ slander

Yeah? When did I tell anyone verbally, publically anything that would be ruinous to your reputation? I think the word you're looking for is libel...That being the case, when did I publish anything publically that would be ruinous to your reputation?

Should your legal advisor recommend you pursue this, might he be made aware that you have called me and my acquaintance idiots. As he's in a highly professional position with a public duty of care provision to his title and capacity as an aerospace engineer, it might be worth pointing out his reputation stands to lose greatly by your libelous accusation than yours does as a conspiracy theorist: Your call.  ::)

Or we could stop being silly and you accept you're a conspiracy theorist and accept any recently dreamed up crap, and I and my acquaintance aren't idiots for following the probable logical steps up to the disappearance of the aircraft.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2014, 05:31:01 AM
I just heard a new angle.  First, the engines on the plane were made by Mercedes Benz.  I never understood what that had to do with anything, but the proponent made a great deal over it.  Second, the plane was carrying 100-million dollars worth of gold bars.  And "they" landed the plane on a ship. Perhaps with space alien help.

Rolls-Royce at Derby should be made aware that Mercedes are knocking off their engines, cunningly disguised as Trent turbines. Maybe it's payback from WW2, and BMW got shirty over the Merlin? Having said that, the Me109's could sustain a climb and inverted dive better than the Merlin's due to the fuel system.

I'm not sure a 777 could carry the weight of $100 million of gold bars. But the alien space ship might have legs if Hoagland has the opportunity to reveal the 'data' at 19.5 degrees.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 19, 2014, 07:13:06 AM
I'm not sure a 777 could carry the weight of $100 million of gold bars.
At $1500 an ounce, some fast napkin math reveals... oh, well, I won't spoil the surprise for you.

Just wait until you find out what else napkins are used for, you sodding troglodyte!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 20, 2014, 09:41:13 PM
At $1500 an ounce, some fast napkin math reveals... oh, well, I won't spoil the surprise for you.

Just wait until you find out what else napkins are used for, you sodding troglodyte!

I posed the hypothesis: Unlike yourself I didn't say it wasn't possible, having not seen what a pallet of $100000000 gold would look like or weigh (in addition to the rest of the cargo and proof the gold was loaded anyway). Interesting you pick up on that but haven't yet posted any proof it's on Diego Garcia. No links?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 21, 2014, 12:19:27 AM
No links?

If I came upon you on fire in the street, I wouldn't stop to piss on you to put you out.

Do your own research. Try looking up as a start.

Grov505th

Also this wasn't a cargo flight, you have to add all the other weight (seats, passangers, luggage).
Also you couldnt land a Plane at DG with out someone seeing it and talking.
Again I am going to wait to see if they can get the flight recorders and see what the hell happend.
Too many unanswered question and not enough actual hard data....

Unless there is genuinely new information, I rather wish this story would get less attention; I am now thinking we may never know what happened.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 21, 2014, 01:03:20 PM
If I came upon you on fire in the street, I wouldn't stop to piss on you to put you out.

Do your own research. Try looking up as a start.
When it comes to following the model CT you seem to have it down to perfection. Do you post on YT too? The model goes thus: post something (message or video) that is conspiracy theory. It's plausable only if fact and reality are taken out of the discussion (chem trails are a perfect example).
Anyway it gets posted and true CT disciples praise the poster with 'great work'or 'research'. Any suggestion of critical thinking or (as here) request for proof and that elusive evidence is met with firstly abuse (as you do) and then (as you have) demands the sceptic do the research. It doesn't work like that with research. It's the responsibility of the proponant of the theory or statement of 'fact'  (you) to present the evidence. You say on this thread that the US navy stole the aircraft and landed it at DG. On the Richard Greer thread you denied saying that. I then pasted what you said (look for yourself to see what you said).

So which is it? 777 on DG or not? And if it is, where's your proof?

Jackstar

I had figured out all of that except for the guy's name, which is surely why I am still alive.

Good find!

George Drooly

I think Quayle mentioned this the last time he was on C2C

Jackstar

Juan

it looks like it might be Diego Garcia after all. Chloe is leaking.
http://open-cell.org

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on May 05, 2014, 10:17:10 AM
it looks like it might be Diego Garcia after all. Chloe is leaking.
http://open-cell.org
Smoke Screen defending a very large warehouse: http://youtu.be/cAPw_xbTJzk

(As a technical aside, I found this exquistely contextual video fascinating to watch. That's really how stuff gets stored, huh? Well, yeah, I guess so. But that's not what it looked like on Breaking Bad...)

Jackstar

I saw this over at Above Top Secret and I felt this image was worth sharing here.

It is a grotesquely sized image, that's one thing. The tl;dc here though is, an informal poll showed that 26% of respondents from the US alleged that they hadn't heard about the missing plane at all, compared to the 1-3% of respondents in other English-speaking countries.

English... do you speak it??

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on May 10, 2014, 05:16:03 PM
I saw this over at Above Top Secret and I felt this image was worth sharing here.

It is a grotesquely sized image, that's one thing. The tl;dc here though is, an informal poll showed that 26% of respondents from the US alleged that they hadn't heard about the missing plane at all, compared to the 1-3% of respondents in other English-speaking countries.

That's very interesting.  If we assume the 1200+ who claimed they were from the US and had not heard of the mishap were being honest, it's pretty pathetic.  I'd be curious to know what is the primary source of news for the all those respondents.  My guess is those in the US use the internet for their primary news source far more so than in any of the other three countries. 

VtaGeezer

A scary indication of the grip that conspiracy cranks now have on public opinion via the web, cable and talk radio.  This immaturity is going to lead to big tragedy one of these days.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 10, 2014, 06:08:13 PM
A scary indication of the grip that conspiracy cranks now have on public opinion via the web, cable and talk radio.  This immaturity is going to lead to big tragedy one of these days.

You'd expect the "conspiracy cranks" would be those most likely to have heard about the mishap, however.  Ironically, I've found the conspiracy types to be far more aware of what's going on than the average US citizen.  What they know, or at least think they know, about what is going on is the problem.  That's different than the issue we have in the US with far too many folks who have no clue what is going on, period. 

wr250

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 10, 2014, 06:20:19 PM
You'd expect the "conspiracy cranks" would be those most likely to have heard about the mishap, however.  Ironically, I've found the conspiracy types to be far more aware of what's going on than the average US citizen.  What they know, or at least think they know, about what is going on is the problem.  That's different than the issue we have in the US with far too many folks who have no clue what is going on, period.

theres something going on ? i mean other than GNS ?

Kelt

Quote from: Jackstar on May 10, 2014, 05:16:03 PM

I think I can explain the huge disparity in Americans never having heard about the missing plane versus the rest of the world. 

It's because American news is aimed at insular simpletons, and doesn't much concern itself with anything that goes on outside of the United States and the Conquered Territories of Iraq and Afghanistan. In fact the news regarding the conquered territories of Iraq and Afghanistan is pretty much limited to the odd shot of an explosion or a general telling the audience how great things are going because no Americans lost their lives that week. 

I'm not saying Americans are simpletons, by the way, I'm saying that's how the news services treat Americans.

Kind of like if The Daily Mail were in charge of disseminating news to everyone at all times on all networks, only with less skanks in bikinis.

Jackstar

Americans Think They're Smarter Than Average, Especially Rich White Guy Americans

I think the real telling point in this story is that... the poll in question was an online, self-selected questionnaire of a mere 991 people, and so is of such dubious statistical value that I would probably rather trust my Captain Crunch decoder ring further.

Also: that plane is still missing. Not a trace, not a whisper. It's been like nine weeks. Also missing: a huge influx of declassified telemetry data. No reason to get that out to the public, right? Right.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on May 14, 2014, 11:52:18 PM
Americans Think They're Smarter Than Average, Especially Rich White Guy Americans

I think the real telling point in this story is that... the poll in question was an online, self-selected questionnaire of a mere 991 people, and so is of such dubious statistical value that I would probably rather trust my Captain Crunch decoder ring further.

Also: that plane is still missing. Not a trace, not a whisper. It's been like nine weeks. Also missing: a huge influx of declassified telemetry data. No reason to get that out to the public, right? Right.

It is a big fuckin' ocean.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on May 15, 2014, 12:30:44 AM
It is a big fuckin' ocean.

I fail to see what that fact has to do with the way the assorted governments involved in this plane's disappearance have managed the flow of information.

Yorkshire pud

I'm not suggesting to start at page one...but CruxAustralis on here is a pilot (as are several others)...and there are several ideas, but the one that seems to be emerging is MA and indeed the government are understandably very very worried about litigation. They'd really like it to die down and be quietly forgotten, but the costs so far are mind boggling, and someone will need paying.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2119852&page=163

Jackstar

I fail to see what those facts have to do with the reports of witnesses seeing a low-flying jumbo jet with markings matching MH370 flying south over the Maldives.

These things happened. What didn't happen was finding a shred of evidence that the plane crashed--at all.

Who could have seen this coming?

Jackstar

Oh, look--another thread, with another instance of Yorkshire Pud being presented with a fact he can't spin, and then just... wandering off. For days. lol, lol, 1000x, lol.

In the meantime! Satellite data!

Flight MH370: Malaysia releases raw satellite data

Reminder: they could have done this before. Why now?

Has anything else happened in the news lately?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 15, 2014, 03:39:47 AM
I fail to see what those facts have to do with the reports of witnesses seeing a low-flying jumbo jet with markings matching MH370 flying south over the Maldives.

Hmm, why would it fly south over the Maldives when the Maldives is almost due west of Malaysia? Oh, and three hours behind in the time zone. So the timings don't match up. Damn.