• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

MichaelHorn

Right...unless you have credible, verifiable evidence to the contrary.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 06, 2016, 06:51:58 PM

Would presenting aliens on national television, broadcast worldwide count as verifiable evidence?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2016, 11:16:18 PM
multiple spacefags on the Internet shilling

unless you have credible, verifiable evidence

Why would anyone share that with you? Be specific.

MH is a Liar

I've heard you say repeatedly that you are happy to answer questions.  So what is your response to Mahigitam's recent article about Meier first stating his daughters accident couldn't be predicted and then later saying it was foreseen?  Is this not proof Meier just makes up the contact reports as he goes along?  What is your alternative explanation for this?

MichaelHorn

For those people who are actually familiar with the Meier material and with the dynamics of his life and how he has long handled advance knowledge of certain events, etc., it’s really quite simple.

I recall that some years ago Meier told me that about a year before he would lose his arm, he saw a man with only one arm at a beach in Greece, or India, I forget exactly which one. It reminded him that he would lose his arm soon and so, as was/is often the case with certain unpleasant things that are going to happen and can’t be altered by him, he pushed it far back in his mind.

I think that this is probably exactly such a situation, especially because Meier had indeed repeatedly warned his daughter about her own driving habits, though it was another person’s irresponsibility that caused the accident.

Of course all of the - nameless - people here will have their know-it-all comments, which matter not a whit. No one here could possibly handle knowing certain, inevitable things that would befall them or those close to them (okay, no one here has anyone particularly close and important to them but real people, with real names and real lives actually do). You'd all just soil your diapers.

The fact that not a single one of the defamers and critics here has enough courage to stand up and make all their stupid comments openly, with their real names, also tells us that they do know how pathetic they are and that the huge, inescapable degree of self-loathing trumps the actually normal human impulse of wanting to be KNOWN for their opinions, bravery, brilliance, etc.

At least Mahigitam makes all of his idiot attacks under his own name.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 07, 2016, 07:03:43 PM
For those people who are actually familiar with the Meier material and with the dynamics of his life and how he has long handled advance knowledge of certain events, etc., it’s really quite simple.

I recall that some years ago Meier told me that about a year before he would lose his arm, he saw a man with only one arm at a beach in Greece, or India, I forget exactly which one. It reminded him that he would lose his arm soon and so, as was/is often the case with certain unpleasant things that are going to happen and can’t be altered by him, he pushed it far back in his mind.

I think that this is probably exactly such a situation, especially because Meier had indeed repeatedly warned his daughter about her own driving habits, though it was another person’s irresponsibility that caused the accident.

Of course all of the - nameless - people here will have their know-it-all comments, which matter not a whit. No one here could possibly handle knowing certain, inevitable things that would befall them or those close to them (okay, no one here has anyone particularly close and important to them but real people, with real names and real lives actually do). You'd all just soil your diapers.

The fact that not a single one of the defamers and critics here has enough courage to stand up and make all their stupid comments openly, with their real names, also tells us that they do know how pathetic they are and that the huge, inescapable degree of self-loathing trumps the actually normal human impulse of wanting to be KNOWN for their opinions, bravery, brilliance, etc.

At least Mahigitam makes all of his idiot attacks under his own name.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 08:09:35 PM
Would presenting aliens on national television, broadcast worldwide count as verifiable evidence?

Uncle Duke

Has Meier ever offered any explanations or commentary on the Rendlesham Forest incidents in the UK back in 1980?

Can Billy solve Rubik's Cube one handed?

MichaelHorn

Uncle Duke,

I don't think there's been any mention of the Rendlesham case., at least not in any of the translated information. But there's still about 20,000 pages that are only still in German.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 07, 2016, 09:28:46 PM
Uncle Duke,

I don't think there's been any mention of the Rendlesham case., at least not in any of the translated information. But there's still about 20,000 pages that are only still in German.

OK, thanks.  How about any famous or otherwise noteworthy UFO case or related activities since WWII such as Roswell or technology transfer to any world government?

MH is a Liar

QuoteFor those people who are actually familiar with the Meier material and with the dynamics of his life and how he has long handled advance knowledge of certain events, etc., it’s really quite simple.

Thanks for that.  Just one follow-up.  So, perhaps it is understandable that he forgot such monumental information about his daughter (?), but that doesn't explain the later conversation with Ptaah.  There is still a blatant contradiction.  He backdated the alleged prediction, forgetting that he had already published in the meantime that that event couldn't be predicted... your response, unfortunately (but unsurprisingly), does not at all account for this smoking gun... surely you see that?

MichaelHorn

Roswell, and perhaps 8 other crash/retrievals occurred, internationally. There is no remaining available evidence and there were no actual extraterrestrials present, captured, etc. The beings that were involved were...androids from the Zeta Reticulum star system.

Other than Meier's there are zero other actual deliberate, ongoing contact cases. The so-called UFO field is filled with absurd disinformation, much of it manufactured by intelligence agencies and dutifully promoted by the various profiteers, charlatans and frauds, such as Stephen Greer, Stephen Bassett, "exopolitics", MUFON, etc., not a one of whom has EVER put forward even one piece of evidence verifiably of extraterrestrial manufacture, etc.

Meier of course has an abundance of unparalleled, singularly authentic, physical and informational evidence, as analyzed by independent scientific experts. Lots linked from:

http://www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence

Also from today:

Monkey Brain Fraking “Experts” Fracturing the Country

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4253

As Billy Meier was told in 1976, the Earth collapses in on itself

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 08, 2016, 11:48:52 AM
Roswell, and perhaps 8 other crash/retrievals occurred, internationally. There is no remaining available evidence and there were no actual extraterrestrials present, captured, etc. The beings that were involved were...androids from the Zeta Reticulum star system.

Other than Meier's there are zero other actual deliberate, ongoing contact cases.

Quelle surprise!!

Would you therefore agree with the hypothesis that if any of these alleged ongoing cases brought an actual verified alien into the public spotlight (World broadcast TV for example), it would be sufficient verification?

The so-called UFO field is filled with absurd disinformation, much of it manufactured by intelligence agencies and dutifully promoted by the various profiteers, charlatans and frauds;

Indubitably!!

such as Stephen Greer, Stephen Bassett, "exopolitics", MUFON, etc., not a one of whom has EVER put forward even one piece of evidence verifiably of extraterrestrial manufacture, etc.

Indeed. They should have their alien contacts/machines/materials brought not only into the public domain, but studied by such as MIT, Caltech. Yes?

Meier of course has an abundance of unparalleled, singularly authentic, physical and informational evidence, as analyzed by independent scientific experts. Lots linked from:

http://www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence

Also from today:

Monkey Brain Fraking “Experts” Fracturing the Country

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4253

As Billy Meier was told in 1976, the Earth collapses in on itself

Hmmm. Only Mikey. They're all on your website. No links to any independent studies. Can you send those links? Research department at a science/engineering based university for example?

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 08, 2016, 11:48:52 AM
Other than Meier's there are zero other actual deliberate, ongoing contact cases.

As bullshit unprovable assertions go, this one takes a cake.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2016, 12:35:16 PM
As bullshit unprovable assertions go, this one takes a cake.

when running a cult, one must exercise great caution to delegitimize competing cults before they take root.

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on December 08, 2016, 03:09:53 PM
when running a cult, one must exercise great caution to delegitimize competing cults before they take root.

As long as the Raelian's make it.   I'm not a cult guy but they look like a fun bunch

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2016, 03:18:30 PM
As long as the Raelian's make it.   I'm not a cult guy but they look like a fun bunch

For sure! I'm guessing magic mushrooms are mandatory.  :D

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 06, 2016, 04:49:08 PM
This forum appears to be the best example of contagious stupidity.

I failed to find any mention on my part of the INTERNET in 1975. While this collection of dolts thinks life began when they were downloaded from some website, there were actually…books and other documents printed on…paper, you know, that stuff that’s about as thin as the collective comprehension on this “gotcha” site.

So, to at least try again to make it easier for the wannabes here, the screen name “Pleiadian” was created in 1975 so that people who have about as much of a grip on reality, to say nothing of ethics and values, as you do would self-identify as liars when they made their claims in books, etc., of being so-called contactsee, etc. And the same holds true for those who later began to “channel” such bilge. Of course, with the advent of the internet, countless others jumped on the bandwagon, which even resulted in many of you becoming interested in the largely dis-informational world of UFOS and all of its imaginary “aliens”.

Since discernment, depth of thinking, etc., isn’t what this forum is known for, and despite my hugely generous contributions and efforts towards assisting your evolution, the cowardly, fearful bunch of anonymous, deluded people here continue to flub up and mangle any such charitable donations.

At least you’re amazingly…predictable.
Gotcha.  :)
You missed one important point though, you never rebuked the claim that you were lying.
Ruh-Roh  :o     

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2016, 11:16:18 PM
multiple spacefags on the Internet shilling

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on December 08, 2016, 03:09:53 PM

This guy isn't a cult, he's a scarecrow.

Someone get this guy to spill on this. Do it with style and grace. Don't make me get the whoopee cushion.

MH is a Liar

Michael, your answer didn't at all address Mahigitam's recent article.  Ok, he forgot he was told about his daughter's accident.  But which contact report did he fabricate then, the one where he was supposedly fortold about his daughters accident, or the one where he was supposedly told that his daughters accident couldn't be predicted?

Jesus christ you are shameless.    And to go on and on about anonymity... as if lying for profit is somehow morally superior to calling out bullshit anonymously.  What a joke.  I'm glad to see many folks are departing FIGU, and wising up to your BS.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MH is a Liar on December 10, 2016, 01:40:23 AM
Michael, your answer didn't at all address Mahigitam's recent article.  Ok, he forgot he was told about his daughter's accident.  But which contact report did he fabricate then, the one where he was supposedly fortold about his daughters accident, or the one where he was supposedly told that his daughters accident couldn't be predicted?

Jesus christ you are shameless.    And to go on and on about anonymity... as if lying for profit is somehow morally superior to calling out bullshit anonymously.  What a joke.  I'm glad to see many folks are departing FIGU, and wising up to your BS.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2016, 07:24:11 AM

If Thanos is the guy in yellow, I think he might benefit from a Squatty-Potty.

pate

SweetQ!

...Eddy Formalhaut?

...That guy.

Michael, does BM have any prophecies that specifically foretold DT becoming president? If so, does he say what's in store for us? Asking for Jackstar.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 26, 2017, 02:58:30 PM
what's in store for us? Asking for Jackstar.

The day will come when y'all will wish you had listened to me when it was just the biscuits.

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 05:55:04 PM

The day will come when y'all will wish you had listened to me when it was just the biscuits.

To be honest, I take comfort in that because it's not even close to being as bad as I'd pictured it.

pate

Mr. Horn,

I actually watched half, I say, HALF of your retarded half-transubstiantied dio-drama...  You produced this shiet docu-cult-initiatal mauvais.

What I gott frum thayt was hmm, fail'te Nazi, muh petrol good'un, quag-<Meir!

Fetching inbred, suckses to you and Jourhoudias!

MV/Liberace!

Did Michael Horn finally give up?