• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: mahigitam on December 01, 2016, 03:59:09 AM
(Another instance of Meier failing to keep up with his own tall tales)

You can't prove that we're not in parallel dimensions that are sharing bosons. Fraud.

MichaelHorn

The New Translation of the Talmud Jmmanuel Is Here!

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4214

The true teaching of the man falsely known as "Jesus Christ"

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 01, 2016, 02:00:27 PM
The true teaching of

http://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_bloodlines

Why don't you ever share any information of any importance to anyone whatsoever? Is it a non-compete thing?

MH is a Liar

QuoteThe New Translation of the Talmud Jmmanuel Is Here!

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4214

The true teaching of the man falsely known as "Jesus Christ"

Is this a heavily homophobic edition or a PC version?  Both have their charms, of course. I'm just curious.

MichaelHorn

Jackstar,

What are your areas of interest?

Jackstar

Quote from: MH is a Liar on December 01, 2016, 04:37:13 PM
a heavily homophobic edition or a PC version

Check and mate. (pic related)

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 01, 2016, 06:29:32 PM
Jackstar,

What are your areas of interest?

Mostly mating.

MichaelHorn

Perhaps also medieval European armor, battles, etc., i.e. the Czech's in the mail.

MH is a Liar

QuoteWho is Billy Myers again?

He is that guy who exploits his daughter's tragic accident to further his con:

http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/miscellaneous/epic-of-gilgamesha-predicting-the-future-but-forgetting-the-past/

Michael any response to this contradiction?  Will Smith is up to no good again? 

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 01, 2016, 09:59:31 PM
Perhaps also medieval European armor,

No, pretty much, just getting checkmates.

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 01, 2016, 09:59:31 PM
the Czech's in the mail.

http://nebula.wsimg.com/297a7da5e3b25dc48bc07ddd882ec08f?AccessKeyId=D024642E08D25FC38E4B&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

I found this link to a rather lengthy transcript of some other information than mentions Oscar Meyer by name. I find it absurd that I am the one to be doing this.

See above, re: "pretty much only interested in..." oh, wait. Thanks.

MichaelHorn

Wow, what a thoroughly delusional bunch of junk. No such thing as "Pleiadians".

I would have never found this stuff. I don't know if thanks are in order.

MichaelHorn

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

The Free Eight-Minute Meditation

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4216

How to regain conscious control over our thoughts, feelings and actions

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 03, 2016, 12:50:38 PM
No such thing as "Pleiadians".

About 968,000 results (0.62 seconds)

Go on.

MichaelHorn

A screen name, created in 1975, so every deceiver, dolt and charlatan who would claim to  be channeling, having alien-humaan hybrid babies, just dating, in contact with, etc., so called "Pleiadians" would reveal themselves to be liars, frauds, phonies, etc., as is easily confirmed by the claims and nonsense in nearly a million links online from various nutcases.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 04, 2016, 12:52:38 PM
A screen name, created in 1975, so every deceiver, dolt and charlatan who would claim to  be channeling, having alien-humaan hybrid babies, just dating, in contact with, etc., so called "Pleiadians" would reveal themselves to be liars, frauds, phonies, etc., as is easily confirmed by the claims and nonsense in nearly a million links online from various nutcases.

The internet was widespread in 1975? You're sure?

And its laughable how you vent your anger at "liars, frauds, phonies," and  "various nutcases"; but don't attribute that critical thinking to the cult you run with Meier. Oh the irony!

Jackstar

Multiple square yards of bookshelves in every bookstore in every city I have ever been in casts your words into some doubt.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2016, 12:58:38 PM
Multiple square yards of bookshelves in every bookstore in every city I have ever been in casts your words into some doubt.

You have a reason for omitting the commas? Nothing is sacred.

MichaelHorn

Earthquakes, Fracking Folly & Rising Sea Levels

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4234

The media doesn’t want you to see it but it’s still happening

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 05, 2016, 04:20:59 PM
Earthquakes, Fracking Folly & Rising Sea Levels

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4234

The media doesn’t want you to see it but it’s still happening

Yeah. In the UK we don't get reports of earthquakes or fracking protests. And rising sea levels never get a mention. Perverted dumbass.

MH is a Liar

"The media doesn't want you to see it..."  Jesus.   All I was hearing from liberal outlets last couple weeks was about Trumps climate change-denying appointment to EPA.   Can you publish anything not breathtakingly stupid?  And why are you getting your climate change info from some cultist "Bob Wiegand"  when you can reference 97% of climate scientists?  Whatever.  I don't care.

But I've heard you say repeatedly that you are happy to answer questions.  So what is your response to Mahigatam's recent article about Meier first stating his daughters accident couldn't be predicted and then later saying it was foreseen?  Is this not proof Meier just makes up the contact reports?  Of course it is (as are the dozens of other smoking guns)...unless you have a response??  What is your explanation for this Mr. Meier Representative??

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 04, 2016, 12:57:55 PM
The internet was widespread in 1975? You're sure?

And its laughable how you vent your anger at "liars, frauds, phonies," and  "various nutcases"; but don't attribute that critical thinking to the cult you run with Meier. Oh the irony!
Exactly right YP.

"   The first permanent ARPANET link was established on 21 November 1969, between the IMP at UCLA and the IMP at the Stanford Research Institute. By 5 December 1969, the entire four-node network was established

In March 1970, the ARPANET reached the East Coast of the United States

in July 1975, the network numbered 57 IMPs (The Interface Message Processor (IMP) was the packet switching node used to interconnect participant networks to the ARPANET from the late 1960s to 1989. It was the first generation of gateways, which are known today as routers.)   

In 1973 a transatlantic satellite link connected the Norwegian Seismic Array (NORSAR) to the ARPANET, making Norway the first country outside the US to be connected to the network. At about the same time a terrestrial circuit added a London IMP.

1974: The first Internet Service Provider (ISP) is born with the introduction of a commercial version of ARPANET, known as Telenet.

In 1975, the ARPANET was declared "operational". The Defense Communications Agency took control since ARPA was intended to fund advanced research...    "   

Almost forgot...   "   1976: Queen Elizabeth II hits the “send button” on her first email.  "       ;)

1979: USENET forms to host news and discussion groups.

1981: The National Science Foundation (NSF) provided a grant to establish the Computer Science Network (CSNET) to provide networking services to university computer scientists.

Here's something from 1982 - MIT:

A 1982 handbook on computing at MIT's AI Lab stated regarding network etiquette:

It is considered illegal to use the ARPANet for anything which is not in direct support of Government business ... personal messages to other ARPANet subscribers (for example, to arrange a get-together or check and say a friendly hello) are generally not considered harmful ... Sending electronic mail over the ARPANet for commercial profit or political purposes is both anti-social and illegal. By sending such messages, you can offend many people, and it is possible to get MIT in serious trouble with the Government agencies which manage the ARPANet.

The first Computer stores are opened in 1975 with Arrowhead Computer Co. opening "The Computer Store" in Los Angeles in July.
Selling assembled Altair boards, peripherals and magazines, the Byte Shop opened in the Bay Area shortly thereafter.

For the average person in 1975, the internet didn't exist.
http://lowendmac.com/2014/personal-computer-history-the-first-25-years/

http://www.computerhope.com/history/1975.htm

If you're going to try to bullshit people, at least make your lies fall into the realm of possibility.  Now, if you would have said 1985 instead of of 1975, your statement would still have been far fetched, but at least it could have been a possibility.
Computers, before the personal computer boom of the early 1980's, were a niche area only frequented by geeks and scientists.

http://www.lighterra.com/articles/historyofcomputers/1970s.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: /dev/null on December 05, 2016, 09:20:27 PM
Here's something from 1982 - MIT:

For the average person in 1975, the internet didn't exist.

I'll bet a shilling he'll ignore that tiny oversight, or say he meant 1995.  :)

Jackstar

You amateur persuaders are missing the obvious fact that there are multiple spacefags on the Internet shilling this same area of information, all studiously pretending that the others don't exist.

It's glaring. I'm just sayin'.

MichaelHorn

This forum appears to be the best example of contagious stupidity.

I failed to find any mention on my part of the INTERNET in 1975. While this collection of dolts thinks life began when they were downloaded from some website, there were actually…books and other documents printed on…paper, you know, that stuff that’s about as thin as the collective comprehension on this “gotcha” site.

So, to at least try again to make it easier for the wannabes here, the screen name “Pleiadian” was created in 1975 so that people who have about as much of a grip on reality, to say nothing of ethics and values, as you do would self-identify as liars when they made their claims in books, etc., of being so-called contactsee, etc. And the same holds true for those who later began to “channel” such bilge. Of course, with the advent of the internet, countless others jumped on the bandwagon, which even resulted in many of you becoming interested in the largely dis-informational world of UFOS and all of its imaginary “aliens”.

Since discernment, depth of thinking, etc., isn’t what this forum is known for, and despite my hugely generous contributions and efforts towards assisting your evolution, the cowardly, fearful bunch of anonymous, deluded people here continue to flub up and mangle any such charitable donations.

At least you’re amazingly…predictable.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 06, 2016, 04:49:08 PM
This forum appears to be the best example of contagious stupidity.

I failed to find any mention on my part of the INTERNET in 1975. While this collection of dolts thinks life began when they were downloaded from some website, there were actually…books and other documents printed on…paper, you know, that stuff that’s about as thin as the collective comprehension on this “gotcha” site.

So, to at least try again to make it easier for the wannabes here, the screen name “Pleiadian” was created in 1975 so that people who have about as much of a grip on reality, to say nothing of ethics and values, as you do would self-identify as liars when they made their claims in books, etc., of being so-called contactsee, etc. And the same holds true for those who later began to “channel” such bilge. Of course, with the advent of the internet, countless others jumped on the bandwagon, which even resulted in many of you becoming interested in the largely dis-informational world of UFOS and all of its imaginary “aliens”.

Since discernment, depth of thinking, etc., isn’t what this forum is known for, and despite my hugely generous contributions and efforts towards assisting your evolution, the cowardly, fearful bunch of anonymous, deluded people here continue to flub up and mangle any such charitable donations.

At least you’re amazingly…predictable.

In short: Screen name was an unfortunate term to use? And anyone other than Meier and you, who claim to be in contact with aliens (or have been) are liars and charaltans,  just in it for fame and fortune?  Got it!