• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

onan

So, still no tangible evidence. Bring me verifiable evidence of extraterrestrial life and not only will I share my identity, I will tell you what city MV lives in.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on October 10, 2016, 09:16:04 PM
So, still no tangible evidence. Bring me verifiable evidence of extraterrestrial life and not only will I share my identity, I will tell you what city MV lives in.

You should also at least try and squeeze a few bucks out of the deal.

MichaelHorn

Scientists Make Major “New Discovery” 28 Years AFTER Billy Meier

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4103

UFO contactee specifically described wandering Black Holes in 1988

Start posting the personal info, sending the $100, and of course flailing about in desperate anonymity and denial. It's...EXPECTED of you - BECAUSE you're so easy to control just by publishing the truth.

onan

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 11, 2016, 12:01:36 PM
Scientists Make Major “New Discovery” 28 Years AFTER Billy Meier

Start posting the personal info, sending the $100, and of course flailing about in desperate anonymity and denial. It's...EXPECTED of you - BECAUSE you're so easy to control just by publishing the truth.

Yeah, no. Tangible evidence of extraterrestrial life, not some sunny-day-high-as-kite-day-dream.

MichaelHorn

Exactly as predicted...and the rest will dutifully follow suit.

Pavlov would love it.

onan

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 11, 2016, 05:46:30 PM
Exactly as predicted...and the rest will dutifully follow suit.

Pavlov would love it.

I can't help the fact you can't seem to read. I was pretty clear... at least most people would understand:
QuoteBring me verifiable evidence of extraterrestrial life
the antecedent was tangible.

MH is a Liar

QuoteScientists Make Major “New Discovery” 28 Years AFTER Billy Meier

You always keep me on my toes Michael, never quit sure how much of your public embarrassment is due to sheer incompetence or dishonesty.   Anyway, your article discusses the "new discovery", yet on the same page you have reference to the same phenomenon dating back to 2001.

So what is it, a new discovery or not?  (It's not).

Oh brother, I just now looked at the link in your article, the one you bill as representing a "new discovery"... no where in that article does it even call it a new discovery.

Unlike the last time when you trumped up new Ice Man info, and the articles were almost (but not) misleading and almost lent themselves to your erroneous claim, here there is nothing in the link that warrants your blog post...the link does not speak of a "new discovery," and in fact this supposed newness is contradicted by other info within your own blog post.

(Why are we putting "new discovery" in quotes anyway?  Again, that phrase is nowhere to be found in the linked article...)

This is so unbelievable silly.   Oh and regarding this recent blog post where you claim "Despite NASA’s absolute certainty that black holes don’t wander, once again they are correcting their information to accord with what Billy Meier was told by the Plejaren  ...".  Michael.  Come on man.  Okay, yeah this can't be pure incompetence.  No one is that incompetent.   You are purposefully twisting words to fool your sheeple again.  What's depressing is that they will buy it.   Anyway, in the rare event that you actually are that intellectually challenged, I'll spell out the ridiculously obvious for you yet again. 

The "absolute certainty" part in your blog links to a NASA article, where we find this language (presumably what you were pointing us towards?):  "Black holes do not wander around the universe, randomly swallowing worlds. They follow the laws of gravity just like other objects in space." 

Ok now Mr. Man Child, take a deep breath, NASA will not be "correcting their information to accord with what Billy Meier was told by the Plejaren"...no you dunce, do you really think your "new discovery" (not new) defies the explanation by NASA?  You think the recently discovered "wandering black hole" really just goes to and fro as the mood strikes it, defying the laws of physics?    There are just levels and levels of retardedness here.  This is truly elementary.  And you failed miserably.  "Wandering black holes" do not have a mind of their own, Michael.  They are not frolicking about the universe barefoot smoking doobies and pondering their own existence.   For crying out loud.  I'm truly astounded by the stupidity.  You are presumably capable of dressing yourself in the morning, but yet...bloody hell, I'm at a loss for words.  Blunder after blunder after blunder.  No, Billy did not usurp NASA. 

Oh, and regarding the 100$, thanks for allowing me to address that again:  No, sorry, you failed the challenge.  I asked for a discussion regarding authenticity of '50's letters, and you linked me to a lie about supposed newly discovered planets.  If anything, the number of planets in our solar system has shrunk in recent decades! (Sorry, Pluto).

How gullible are your followers, my goodness.  And I saw your little comment at the blog "The deniers are 100% dependably wrong…every time."   Cute.  Unfortunately it seems... YOU are 100% wrong.  Yet again.

MH is a Liar

PS - Pavlov.  Ha.  Funny.  Yes, habitual creature that I am, every time you post more retarded garbage here, you can count on me to swiftly debunk it.  Ya, got me there. 

I don't really salivate though, the response is more a grin and headshake of disbelief. 

MichaelHorn

Yeah, blah, blah, blah, deny, blah, blah, etc.

MichaelHorn

Just in!

Billy Meier Scoops Scientists - by 35 YEARS - on Dangers of Space Travel

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4105

New Science Daily report confirms what UFO contactee published in 1981

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 12, 2016, 10:30:27 AM
Yeah, blah, blah, blah, deny, blah, blah, etc.

What does Billy think about Building 7?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 12, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Just in!

Billy Meier Scoops Scientists - by 35 YEARS - on Dangers of Space Travel

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4105

UFO contactee? Really? Don't you mean 'beings from anothet planet/ dimension/ acid trip'? A UFO is an unidentified flying object, usually unidentified because the viewer doesn't know how aeroplanes operate and therefore cannot verify the identity. Contacting an aeroplane unless you were in it could be messy.

Oh, you're a cult following/ instigating, brain washing moron with a (predicitable) penchant for young impressionable women/ girls.

MichaelHorn

Rekcuf,

I'm unaware of any comments about #7 but a new blog will cover older info on 9/11, etc.

No one will like it...but that's what we're here for!

MichaelHorn

BTW, notice how YiP and the other disinfo types immediately try to deny, divert, distract and change the subject?

Of course, since the FACTUAL nature of the information - meeting a legal standard of proof - can only be assailed through distortions, lies and illogic.

So, suddenly the response is about...UFOs, instead of the actual, factual, effects of space travel long foretold by Meier.

Harkening back to my earlier challenge - which was obviously too confounding for people who irrationally hate - not a ONE of these skeptics actually knows WHY they hate. Astounding. A perfect example of the utter dumbing down of all the "internet babies"...such as the populate this, and other, forums.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 12, 2016, 12:22:44 PM
BTW, notice how YiP and the other disinfo types immediately try to deny, divert, distract and change the subject?

Disinfo type? Praise indeed! The sum total of anyone outside this thread being influenced in their opinion about Meier's  and your nefarious delusions is in single figures. The sum total of time I can expend as an 'agent' is roughly zero. I can't even be arsed to do it in my free time. Perhaps my vocation is with the CIA after all? How much time do you imagine even in your most fevered masturbatory moments do you think they invest in Meier? In round figures? This round? O?

Of course, since the FACTUAL nature of the information - meeting a legal standard of proof - can only be assailed through distortions, lies and illogic.

You know the meaning of 'fact'? Seriously?

So, suddenly the response is about...UFOs, instead of the actual, factual, effects of space travel long foretold by Meier.

May his tribe increase...

Harkening back to my earlier challenge - which was obviously too confounding for people who irrationally hate - not a ONE of these skeptics actually knows WHY they hate. Astounding. A perfect example of the utter dumbing down of all the "internet babies"...such as the populate this, and other, forums.

Tut tut... I for one don't hate you. I haven't the emotional energy to expend. You may need the attention, no matter how negative, because you're a narcissist. You need to feel you're important and I'd warrant you have tantrums if you're ignored; but you're sport, a little like a puppet to be tugged around.

MichaelHorn

...and that's why you're an anonymous wannabe, devoid of factual credibility and I OPENLY host a website and blog, both of which have a combined total of about 6,000,000 visitors from 185 countries, all without any outside advertising, and have zillions of interviews, videos, films, presentations, etc., and, along with Meier, have survived every silly, self-defeating skeptical attack ever launched.

Even more importantly, we influence people in positive ways that sad, cynical sour grape squeezers never will. Of course in life we need the negative along with the positive...but why continue to volunteer for certain failure? Your choice.

Of course you guys never post on my blog, oh, right, you'd have to have the balls to just...be who you really are.

So, I...make the rounds to TONS of differntsites, blogs, forums, etc., offering my little pearls of wisdom. Sure, they're often trampled by the proverbial swine but the truth continues to spread.

Gotta go, have fun...pounding the Yorkshire and suppressing that wee little voice of conscience that you much prefer to ignore.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 12, 2016, 01:15:52 PM
...and that's why you're an anonymous wannabe, devoid of factual credibility and I OPENLY host a website and blog, both of which have a combined total of about 6,000,000 visitors from 185 countries, all without any outside advertising, and have zillions of interviews, videos, films, presentations, etc., and, along with Meier, have survived every silly, self-defeating skeptical attack ever launched.

Even more importantly, we influence people in positive ways that sad, cynical sour grape squeezers never will. Of course in life we need the negative along with the positive...but why continue to volunteer for certain failure? Your choice.

Of course you guys never post on my blog, oh, right, you'd have to have the balls to just...be who you really are.

So, I...make the rounds to TONS of differntsites, blogs, forums, etc., offering my little pearls of wisdom. Sure, they're often trampled by the proverbial swine but the truth continues to spread.

Gotta go, have fun...pounding the Yorkshire and suppressing that wee little voice of conscience that you much prefer to ignore.

Exactly how much does a ton of a blog site weigh?

Yorkshire pud

I guess you win the internet; I'll console myself with knowing what a woman, post orgasm; feels, smells and tastes like because of my participation. Damn. You still win the internet.

Positive? Really? So you're arranging interviews with the spacemen and women to fulfil their lives? Oh wait...

And steal your moments of fame? Never! Besides, disinfo agents have fingers in many woo woo narcissit pies, not just yours.

Yeah, but those 'rounds' result in diddly squat difference to anyone's life..

Mikey...you're tense. I can tell.

MV/Liberace!

BellGab.com:  96,124,853 page views.   Awwwww sheeeeit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on October 12, 2016, 01:33:37 PM
BellGab.com:  96,124,853 page views.   Awwwww sheeeeit.

Reported.

MichaelHorn

127/68

Hardly tense, just busy and...effective.

henge0stone

Why doesn't Michael look for a less ridiculous UFO case to cover? I mean basically every other major UFO case is. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on October 12, 2016, 04:39:44 PM
Why doesn't Michael look for a less ridiculous UFO case to cover? I mean basically every other major UFO case is.

exactly.  the meier case is comedic at best, insulting at worst.  there are many other cases far more compelling.

Catsmile

...and that's why you're an anonymous wannabe, devoid of factual credibility and I OPENLY host a website and blog, both of which have a combined total of about 6,000,000 visitors from 185 countries, all without any outside advertising,   ...

Frequently comes here to pimp website.
Must work. Keeps coming back. Diaper dollars. Yeah baby!   

MichaelHorn

The kinds of sensible comments that are posted on my blog include clear-thinking examples such as this:

"Michael,

I’m not understanding the skeptics arguments against this evidence…are they saying that because another person theorized this before Billy published it that Billy must have somehow contacted that person to obtain the information? Or that Billy somehow had access to obscure science journals in foreign languages? It seems that the notion of ETs providing info to Billy is simply beyond the pale for these skeptics despite the photographic, video and physical evidence that supports their existence."

...which, of course can only be "answered" with ignorant, derisive, non-responsive comments here.

But I will openly thank a not-to-be named, former skeptic (anonymity can cut both ways!) who learned the truth...HERE, of all places. Occasionally - and more and more frequently to come - some of the pearls don't get trampled by the, well, little oinking critters.

So a shout out to you, my friend, thanks and continue to direct your friends to my site, blog, etc.! And I'm glad to continue to provide responses to your/their questions.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 12, 2016, 07:48:06 PM
... It seems that the notion of ETs providing info to Billy is simply beyond the pale...

Correct, it is beyond the pale.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 12, 2016, 07:48:06 PM
... despite the photographic, video and physical evidence that supports their existence."...

I haven't seen the non-debunked photographic, video and physical evidence.  Where is he keeping that, and why do they lead with and cling to the easily debunked stuff?

MichaelHorn

Why bother to click when you can have it right here (links not included):

With the earliest reports* on the dangers of space travel on the human brain already having been preemptively described by Billy Meier and the Plejaren, the new, alarming report from Science Daily confirms specific information already published by Meier…35 years ago.

Billy Meier scooped scientists by specifically foretelling the “new” finding that “traveling outside that field exposes astronauts to a virtual firehose of particles that over time can damage tissue*.*”

In this documented conversation, from 1981, the Plejaren also go into further details, which we’ll certainly also read about one day as “new discoveries”, should we not completely destroy ourselves before we get that far:

Official Contact Report 150, Saturday, October 10, 1981

Billy: …But say again, you told me at that time, during my great journey (1975), about a serious illness that should be revealed in connection with space flight. You then said something about the fact that the people of the Earth would, very soon through their space flight experiments, find out that they could not pursue this primitive kind of space flight that is pursued by them without taking severe damage. If I remember correctly, you then told me that through this primitive earthly kind of space flight, the danger of an incurable illness exists for the would-be astronauts and that all those who had flown in space capsules over the Earth’s ozone layer were already infected. You then explained that something will happen with the brains of these people.

Quetzal: …Radiations, vibrations, and the like, unprotected missiles and similar protective suits, as well as the weightlessness of interstellar space lead to health damages in the brain and in the bones of humans and many other life forms. The first reaction of severe brain injury that I mentioned, for example, leads to barely detectable brain swelling in very slight cases, which will, after some time, lead to thought and action uncertainty and then inevitably result in reaction loss, such as, for example, the sudden loss of control of a vehicle or aircraft or the appearance of total errors against all reason. However, if a human or any other life form lingers for a very long time, such as many months or years, unprotected in weightlessness in space, then the initially developing brain swelling of an inflamed form will suddenly develop in reverse sequence, by which brain atrophy then develops, as with weak-thinking and elderly people. Even the brain substance itself suffers a loss**; thus, the entire brain mass passes through this phenomenon of a pathological nature. The illness originating from these factors ignites the brain substances and the brain organs themselves, after which a new, short-termed illness factor arises, which expresses itself as a decrease of brain activity, through a kind of cerebral palsy substance, which then leads to the general shrinkage of total brain mass, which can no longer be stopped by human and medical and other similar means. If the person lingers long enough unprotected and weightlessly in space, then the brain contraction ultimately leads to the point where the person loses absolute control over himself, his thinking, and actions and life. The ultimate end, then, is insanity and death.

*CORROBORATED:

Houston, We Have Another Problem, December, 2012

“As if space travel was not already filled with enough dangers, a new study out today in the journal PLOS ONE shows that cosmic radiation â€" which would bombard astronauts on deep space missions to places like Mars â€" could accelerate the onset of Alzheimer’s disease…The study out today for the first time examines the potential impact of space radiation on neurodegeneration, in particular, the biological processes in the brain that contribute to the development of Alzheimer’s disease.”

It Can’t Be Because I Said So

As mentioned in this article, skeptics are so incapable of comprehending the monumental, historical significance of Meier’s eight-decades long, still ongoing contacts with the Plejaren extraterrestrials that they get lost in the vast, confused, uncharted regions of empty space between their ears, grasping at, and making up,  anything in order to discredit Meier and, naturally, to elevate their fragile egos.

What is overlooked in all these futile attempts is the plain impossibility that this man could have obtained his specific, prophetically accurate scientific information any other way than through his contacts with the people of this advanced, space traveling human race.

Many of the know-it-all skeptics weren’t even born in 1981, when Meier had his 150th contact. Their concept of history is limited to having seen the coming and going of the CD drive on computers. And because of the overall decline in education, their ability to reason and engage in deductive thinking has hardly been developed.

Don’t You Know It’s MMO?

In fact, they’re contemptuous of the necessity to establish means, motive and opportunity when making their outlandish claims and attacks. Really, by what means did this man obtain and publish all of the specific, accurate, non-theoretical, scientific and other information such as is found here?

How did you he do it, before it was known, before it occurred, before the computer and internet?

It’s this unfortunate arrogance and intellectual paucity that also makes them the most likely candidates to willingly and enthusiastically succumb to the trendy “convenience” of being bio-chipped and completely controlled, as the Aussies mentioned here already demonstrate, thus fulfilling yet another of Meier’s specific prophecies (40.) What a slippery slope one slides down just so they can log on to their computers “with a wave of the hand”.

The Incredible Shrinking Brain

Since most of the skeptics are so fashionably anonymous, they may also pay for their cowardice as they pass into enslavement unnoticed (and unmissed), their wasted attempts to attack and belittle the efforts to educate, inform and warn them not even a distant memory in their remotely controlled and further disabled minds.

Perhaps they’ll be implanted with illusions that they’ve attained “singularity”, that they are both man and machine, as they passively go about performing whatever tasks they’ve been programmed to do. But for now, hiding behind screen names, they are heroes only in minds that soon won’t even be their own.

Maybe actual space travel isn’t the only way that “brain shrinkage” can occur.

MH is a Liar

QuoteYeah, blah, blah, blah, deny, blah, blah, etc.

I point out that your article is full of outright misstatements and self-contradiction and this is just "blah blah blah" to you? 

Well, can't say I am surprised, but thanks for confirming what we already knew.  You don't care anything about truth.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MH is a Liar on October 12, 2016, 11:36:46 PM
I point out that your article is full of outright misstatements and self-contradiction and this is just "blah blah blah" to you? 

Well, can't say I am surprised, but thanks for confirming what we already knew.  You don't care anything about truth.

He doesn't respond to direct dissection of anything. Just posts more links.