• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 18, 2017, 11:32:04 PM
/

Micheal Weiner, has a PhD in exotic plants or something from the far east; broadcasts a rightwing radio show to pander to the toothless paranoid inbreds. Sure he has his finger on the pulse.  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2017, 11:35:47 PM
Micheal Weiner, has a PhD in exotic plants or something frm the far east; broadcasts a rightwing radio show to pander to the toothless paranoid inbreds. Sure he has his finger on the pulse.  :D

Why is GB so afraid of him?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2017, 11:31:19 PM
Yeah yeah.. Trump wants to control the press and the internet will be next; That's fascism.

Then it's a good thing Obama illegally turned oversight of the internet over to forces outside the control of the US, isn't it

Not a peep from these posters when that happened a few months ago, but anything they can make up about Trump and the internet now needs to be amplified.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2017, 11:29:09 PM
Are you imagining that Trump and Bannon speak for the majority of Americans? Seriously? Or even more ridiculously, all Americans? The enemy within has an orange face and a red nose on the two headed serpent.
Sorry if the hold The City has is disrupted,.take heart that my.),somewhat  negative, conservative natiure that your German queen will prevail! (Hopefully a stirring Prom mashup))
'll

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 18, 2017, 11:36:29 PM
Why is GB so afraid of him?

Afraid? I beleve it was a former home sec that refused him a visa. She wasn't afraid, she just didn't want him in the uk. Personally, I wish he had been allowed in, then get him on various tv chat shows to have him ripped a new one; the way Alex Jones self reamed himself with Andrew Neil. That was hilarious.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2017, 11:42:02 PM
Sorry if the hold The City has is disrupted,.take heart that the negative, conservative natiure that your German queen will prevail! (Hopefully a stirring Prom?)

Eh? You're a crap deflector. Try again.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 12:04:06 PM
... In the early 1990s, when the Clinton regime was making noises about outlawing guns and forcing a Euro-style government medical healthcare system down our throats (both were Hilary's ideas)...

Two issues dear to Pud's heart.  I just realized this makes him a 'Hilary Clinton Democrat'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 11:44:36 PM
Two issues dear to Pud's heart.  I just realized this makes him a 'Hilary Clinton Democrat'.

Typical Trumper. Ignore I said numerous times Clinton wasn't a good choice. Typical Trump fake news. Sad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 11:28:29 PM
Sometimes I think people are catching on to it, other times I realize half the voters voted for Hilary Clinton.

I dunno. Before Trump the concept of "the deep state" would've remained a paranoid conspiracy theory. Now it's been confirmed because they've come forward to confirm it themselves. Trump caused them to come out of the shadows in their distaste for him.  ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2017, 11:46:04 PM
Typical Trumper. Ignore I said numeros times Clinton wasn't a good choice. Typical Trump fake news. Sad.

And yet her top two agenda items during the Clinton regime are the two main things you've railed about and would ''fix'' for our country.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 11:47:38 PM
And yet her top two agenda items during the Clinton regime are the two main things you've railed about and would ''fix'' for our country.

Well one is even more unfixed now. Its legal for mentally ill to legally have guns. Should have gone the whole hog and let all those imprisoned for murder be released and armed.

I hope none of you Trumpers whine and complain if one of these mentally ill people in a state of depression goes out and shoots the place up. Okay? Don't do it.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2017, 11:44:22 PM
Eh? You're a crap deflector. Try again.
Ha. Have fun in your shed or "garden,"  unless of means, or German or other royal.blood-line, a small strip of turf, if lucky. And this comimg from a guy who loves your countries. (And even, best the food  and.beer, and formerly, the common-law and.MG tradition we gained from them.
ps: I also wish you well on R/C endeavors. And still beer/Farange trade. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 18, 2017, 11:54:09 PM
You don't rate full strength.
Well. Small beer. I forgive him. He is still worrying over Maggie and the miners but gloating , and fretting over Obama and now Trump over miners maybe?

Taaroa

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2017, 12:52:30 PM
I guess the Trumpers are okay with pollution, because they're not complaning about this:
Shouldn't you be more concerned about the pollution affecting your home country? After all, London has been getting particularly hammered by it recently (and don't give me that nonsense that London isn't the UK).

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/world/europe/london-smog-air-pollution.html

Jackstar

QuoteTrump is not orange
Trump is not orange. His colors are completely normal. The orange color is a 1950's era communist tactic that was used in Soviet Russia.

Anyone of age who has even a basic American education would be likely to know this.

To make opponents look bad, communists always skew the color of their opponents either orange or red. This is easily done by adding filters during photo processing or nowadays simply tweaking the cameras, and in the case of high level media cameras, they can assign various faces in the same frame different colors.

The fact this is so universally happening to Trump only proves how much the old soviets have taken over American media, and the American government.

Mexico screwed up last night and during an alternative broadcast actually showed Trump the way he really is. Completely normal. People were shocked, asking why he's not orange. Then I had to explain and they were still skeptical because they were so completely convinced he's orange.

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2017, 12:09:58 AM
Well. Small beer. I forgive him.

pyewacket

They'll use anything to advance toward their ultimate goal - a Left-wing, Fascist, One-World government, run by them.

This is what they want us to believe is coming. Hard to imagine that this utopian lifestyle is the goal of ANTIFA, BLM, BAMN, and other assorted globalist groups.

Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better

https://medium.com/world-economic-forum/welcome-to-2030-i-own-nothing-have-no-privacy-and-life-has-never-been-better-ee2eed62f710#.nenj87ldd

Sometimes I think people are catching on to it, other times I realize half the voters voted for Hilary Clinton.

As George Carlin said, "Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that."

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 18, 2017, 11:51:21 PM
..mentally ill..

I am o'penning a lettre to Parliament as I simulteanously type..

\

Meister_000

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 18, 2017, 08:59:46 PM
This was great!

https://youtu.be/Nsq75W7y5ko

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 18, 2017, 09:55:04 PM
Here's your "Star" earlier in the day.
{see embedded vid}
[tweet]833004263466954752[/tweet]

More salutes for Trump-Nation's man-of-the-day
Note; for the record, turns out this guy is clearly not well (for real), so I'm not trying to take cheap shots at "persons with disabilities" or something here, but nevertheless he's probably passing for "normal"-enough by Trump-sphere standards and Trump did intentionally exploit him (had seen interviews of him on TV earlier in the day and recognized him in the crowd and called him to the stage) so now we get to see a bit more of the back-firing "rest of the story" brought to you by your "finely tuned machine".
{see embedded vid}

[tweet]833104486180622336[/tweet]

Quote from: pyewacket on February 19, 2017, 01:15:56 AM
This is what they want us to believe is coming. Hard to imagine that this utopian lifestyle is the goal of ANTIFA, BLM, BAMN, and other assorted globalist groups.

Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better

https://medium.com/world-economic-forum/welcome-to-2030-i-own-nothing-have-no-privacy-and-life-has-never-been-better-ee2eed62f710#.nenj87ldd

The leaders among them think they'll be the elites in their New World Order.  The losers they've recruited to be the lackeys creating chaos at their riots don't know any better, have learned a few slogans to repeat, and think they're sticking it to the man.  The toadies and followers have no idea what's going on. 

They all believe ''the rich'' are always the rich, the poor are always the poor, and there is no dynamism between groups. That most people are statistically categorized as ''poor'' when they are starting out in life (they have no assets or income when fresh out of school), then build wealth over a lifetime and have a much greater earning capacity after gaining skills and experience is beyond their comprehension.

Quote from: pyewacket on February 19, 2017, 01:15:56 AM
... As George Carlin said, "Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that."

Yep

Quote from: Taaroa on February 19, 2017, 12:23:51 AM
Shouldn't you be more concerned about the pollution affecting your home country? After all, London has been getting particularly hammered by it recently...

London has a Moslem mayor who told them terrorism is now normal and they'd better get used to it.

Can anyone imagine that here, at least so far?  Whether it was a gaff, a threat, or an admission of incompetence, that shit would have been gone in a week.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 19, 2017, 01:59:58 AM
The leaders among them think they'll be the elites in their New World Order.  The losers they've recruited to be the lackeys creating chaos at their riots don't know any better, have learned a few slogans to repeat, and think they're sticking it to the man.  The toadies and followers have no idea what's going on. 

They all believe ''the rich'' are always the rich, the poor are always the poor, and there is no dynamism between groups. That most people are statistically categorized as ''poor'' when they are starting out in life (they have no assets or income when fresh out of school), then build wealth over a lifetime and have a much greater earning capacity after gaining skills and experience is beyond their comprehension.

Yep

This is just a hunch, but I have to believe you've been called a lot things in your lifetime and "life of the party" has never been one of them.

pate

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 19, 2017, 02:32:30 AM
cenya dig it? (√)  :D

[tweet]833113335293808640[/tweet]

Enya, nuthin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTy8iSdQMwM

mooch luv fur, yeah babe!

Lt.Uhura

Trump PR FAIL. As if we are to believe a random fanboy was simply plucked from the crowd so POTUS can call himself a man of the people. It turns out the superfan is a used car salesman (he and Trump are peas in a pod), who has been following Trump for some time. His FB page has videos of him at Mar A Lago on Feb 4th, saying it was the "dream of a lifetime". Actually looking at his FB, his love for Trump is kind of creepy and obsessive. Still, he's just the type of clown Trump would pick to join his (funded by taxpayers) traveling circus.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/gene-huber-donald-trump-rally-melbourne-florida-star-is-born-supporter-video-facebook-twitter-plant/