• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Ciardelo

But Charlie Sheen pisses me the  smooth off.  >:(

Fucker. Dude broke the bro-code...

CeeLo Green costumed like an Oscar at the Grammys.

Are you fucking kidding me?

He looks like the shell-protected progeny of Proteus in Demon Seed (1977).

(A great sci fi movie, btw.  Based on a book by Dean Koontz.)

bateman

Jamie Foxx is a terrible actor.

Mansfield Toilets and specifically the damn Mansfield Plumbing #210 Toilet Flush Valve annoys the shit out of me.

If you get the non-OEM replacement from Home Depot the damn thing comes unseated after a week or two and you
have to muck with it. 

coaster

I woke up with a rash today. From my armpit to my ass. This horrible looking rash that would not go away. 12 hours later, its still sticking around. This morning, I was scouring the net, thinking I had everything from leukemia, shingles,  to cirrhosis. Some blood disorder. Who knows.
Come to find out, it's called "erythema ab igne" believe it or not, and it's caused by heat. toasted skin. sleeping on the heating pad because I have a bad back. I turn that thing on high, wake up every couple of hours, and turn it back on. My entire side of my torso looks like a corpse. You are fucking damned if you do, and damned i you don't. I think it's time for a chiropractor.
I'd rather hurt on the inside than look like a monster on the outside. I'm superficial that way.

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 13, 2017, 06:21:31 PM

don't get it...lost. should have pulled a relevant meme out of your meme folder.
am I supposed to get high or is someone going to brace my back? Normal people need to know.

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on February 13, 2017, 06:53:40 PM
don't get it...lost. should have pulled a relevant meme out of your meme folder.
am I supposed to get high or is someone going to brace my back? Normal people need to know.

Have you ever tried a TENS unit?

Jackstar

am I supposed to get high or is someone going to brace my back?

Telling you what I know in this context would be a Federal crime.

Normal people need to know.

Charging you for telling you what I know would be a further Federal crime, and the only thing I'm giving you for free is bile.

Good luck protesting Prohibition 2.0!

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 13, 2017, 06:58:06 PM
Have you ever tried a TENS unit?

If he knew what that was, he probably wouldn't be sleeping on something that is giving him cancer.

Fuckin' normies, think they're so smart. Hey, who killed Kennedy again? How was his back? Good luck, Chuck.

Ciardelo

Gratuitous degenerate faggotry.  >:(

Jackstar

Some men, you just can't reach.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on February 13, 2017, 06:12:59 PM
I woke up with a rash today. From my armpit to my ass. This horrible looking rash that would not go away. 12 hours later, its still sticking around. This morning, I was scouring the net, thinking I had everything from leukemia, shingles,  to cirrhosis. Some blood disorder. Who knows.
Come to find out, it's called "erythema ab igne" believe it or not, and it's caused by heat. toasted skin. sleeping on the heating pad because I have a bad back. I turn that thing on high, wake up every couple of hours, and turn it back on. My entire side of my torso looks like a corpse. You are fucking damned if you do, and damned i you don't. I think it's time for a chiropractor.
I'd rather hurt on the inside than look like a monster on the outside. I'm superficial that way.

Or stop drinking like a fish.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on February 13, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

During MITD Art was recommending this prohibitively expensive device for back pain. He claimed it worked but he also claimed that George Noory gets it. A friend asks if that was too soon.

http://www.lumenphoton.com/

whoozit

Quote from: 🖖 on February 13, 2017, 07:06:59 PM
During MITD Art was recommending this prohibitively expensive device for back pain. He claimed it worked but he also claimed that George Noory gets it. A friend asks if that was too soon.

http://www.lumenphoton.com/
They need a new tag line: Your back gets better every day.

Quote from: whoozit on February 13, 2017, 07:18:00 PM
They need a new tag line: Your back gets better every day.

Oh, and it's only $700!

Ciardelo

I get annoyed at twiki setting of the dos sensors for the BellGab.

aldousburbank

am I supposed to get high or is someone going to brace my back?

Yes

zeebo

Retro station Antenna TV switched their Tonite Show feed from standard to widescreen format.  I refused to watch a stretched, portly Carson.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on February 14, 2017, 08:58:03 PM
Retro station Antenna TV switched their Tonite Show feed from standard to widescreen format.  I refused to watch a stretched, portly Carson.

"I'll take things Johnny Carson's ex-wife said at divorce court for $200 Alex"

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 15, 2017, 01:50:26 AM
"I'll take things Johnny Carson's ex-wife said at divorce court for $200 Alex"

Lol those old shows are worth it just to hear his divorce settlement cracks.

Jackstar

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 13, 2017, 07:06:59 PM
this prohibitively expensive device

I do believe that light therapy does in fact work.

I further believe that particular product is a worthless hunk of expensive shit.

Ciardelo

Local TV station giving away free coffee this morning...annoyed I now have to do maths to figure out if it's worth it to drive 6 miles out of my way.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 06:39:16 AM
Local TV station giving away free coffee this morning...annoyed I now have to do maths to figure out if it's worth it to drive 6 miles out of my way.

That's just how they sucker you in man. Don't go!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2017, 06:48:18 AM
That's just how they sucker you in man. Don't go!

:sigh: I'm sure you are most likely right. It's going to be Topeca Coffee though...shit. It's probably a trap. That's annoying.  >:(

aldousburbank

My brain's in pain
Mainly from the rain

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 17, 2017, 04:29:53 PM
My brain's in pain
Mainly from the rain

Is it plain that there's a pain in your brain from the rain?  ???

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2017, 04:32:05 PM
Is it plain that there's a pain in your brain from the rain?  ???

He tried to explain the bane of the rain.