• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

21st Century Pedophile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:38:28 PM
  Why don't you snowflakes register on this forum? 

It's more fun this way

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 01:49:19 PM
3OctaveFart was right when he said you clowns eventually hang yourselves with your own words. You just tightened that noose around your neck a little tighter.

When did you first get laid?  Just curious.  Next time you watch the Victoria's Secret lingerie show, remember you might be lusting after teenagers.  Children develop into young adults at different ages. That is science fact. 18 is not a magical age where all of a sudden you are an adult.

Again, only cowards hide behind facades.  You all carry on acting like idiots.

GOP swamp.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

I would never marry someone that young but many many men have married girls at their age.  Read your history.  Read about the old west.  Shit like that happened all the time.  Our standards have changed.  i didn't particularly care for Moore but I thought the shit he went through was bullshit.

Oh he'll be pleased you're concerned for his welfare and your notable lack of the same for the women who he came onto when they were teenagers. Bullshit? You think that nine women who have no connection to each other somehow conspired to lie about what he did? At least one of whom voted for Trump.

Moore is a stereotypical evangelical bible basher. A long list of scapegoats to blame for the problems of the country and world, yet hides behind god being the ultimate law bullshit to cover his own perversions.

Dr MD MD's blow up doll

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

Yeah, cos your real name is really 21st Century man.  ;D

21st Century Pedophile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

Um, that's what everyone does. Tell us your name and address then you can lecture us about hiding.

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 01:59:50 PM

Oh he'll be pleased you're concerned for his welfare and your notable lack of the same for the women who he came onto when they were teenagers. Bullshit? You think that nine women who have no connection to each other somehow conspired to lie about what he did? At least one of whom voted for Trump.

Moore is a stereotypical evangelical bible basher. A long list of scapegoats to blame for the problems of the country and world, yet hides behind god being the ultimate law bullshit to cover his own perversions.

2 were caught lying and if you have been reading the thread you already know what I said.  I'm not repeating myself.  Good day.

Swishypants

Some people never got over the fascination of the stick going into the hole. Sex isn't that big a deal people.

GOP swamp.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

When did you first get laid?  Just curious.  Next time you watch the Victoria's Secret lingerie show, remember you might be lusting after teenagers.  Children develop into young adults at different ages. That is science fact. 18 is not a magical age where all of a sudden you are an adult.

Is that your defense for old men like Moore and you lusting after teenagers?  >:(

Swishypants

I was a teenager once. Had the nastiest sex of my whole life. The girls were incorrigible! My God, to be 17 again! :)  Perfect daughters and A students by day. Legs LITERALLY behind their heads at night!

GOP swamp.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

2 were caught lying and if you have been reading the thread you already know what I said.  I'm not repeating myself.  Good day.

No they weren't. The one who was 14 at the time, later admitted adding the place where he signed it (which he has never denied). Keep defending the pervert you pervert lover.  >:(

Spy

Children develop into young adults at different ages. That is science fact.

You're trying to conflate physical development with age of consent. Keep tightening that noose, Einstein.

18 is not a magical age where all of a sudden you are an adult.

Tell that to a judge.

Swishypants

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 02:07:52 PM
You're trying to conflate physical development with age of consent. Keep tightening that noose, Einstein.

Tell that to a judge.

You dipshits were fucking Nerds in High School! I know what these sluts are capable of. And the age of consent in MOST STATES, is 16! Deal with it! They like to "watch it go in and out!" Sweet creme! :)

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 02:07:52 PM

Tell that to a judge.

In the state I live in you can marry at 16.  God, you are a self-righteous prick.  Have a nice day.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

In the state I live in you can marry at 16.  God you are a self-righteous prick.  Have a nice day.

"Knock me up 21st! Put a baby in my belly!" :)

Swishypants

Dumbass Canadians! All they do is fuck each other non-stop! It's cold in the winter time!

Swishypants

No reply's because they're all turned on now and beating their meat over at pronhub!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 02:15:32 PM
No reply's because they're all turned on now and beating their meat over at pronhub!

ROTF.  Me, I have got to go to Costco and get a massager for my wife.  You're a riot.  See ya later.

Swishypants

There will now be a riot in your bedroom when you two get home!  ;D

"Please lets watch some pron to spice it up baby!" "I don't like that stuff, no." *Puts it on anyway, she becomes a TIGER in the sack!*

Vladimir Putin

In Atlanta, seven words have been banned by Trump's admin, CBC.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-administration-reportedly-prohibits-cdc-from-using-words-like-transgender-fetus.html

Vulnerable, science based, being just two of the phrases banned. They prefer to use public opinion rather than fact.

Swishypants

It will be a two rub-out sesch! Be patient. These old fuckers take an hour to recover these days!

Swishypants

Christy. 18 "We've gone plaid!"

Saggy balls

Quote from: Vladimir Putin on December 16, 2017, 02:23:09 PM
In Atlanta, seven words have been banned by Trump's admin, CBC.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-administration-reportedly-prohibits-cdc-from-using-words-like-transgender-fetus.html

Vulnerable, science based, being just two of the phrases banned. They prefer to use public opinion rather than fact.

They've banned 'fetus' and 'diversity' too. I'm waiting for them to stipulate that only flat earthers and those who claim to have been abducted by aliens to be appointed to scientific positions. It really wouldn't surprise me with this fucking circus.

Swishypants

"It's in me!" "Uh-hu!" "It's stroking!" 'Uh-hu!" "Use me! Use my tight pussy! Pound me Daddy! I want your cum!" "Uh-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHH~!"

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
Let’s revisit all the evidence 18 months of illegal wire taps and unconstitutional witch hunts that have cost taxpayers millions have yielded.

Nah, let's revisit the millions spent by that banjo fucker Trey Gowdy to come up with exactly nothing.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Vladimir Putin on December 16, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

Manafort and Gates have been charged and tagged with their passports confiscated. Flynn has pleaded guilty (so far) to lying to the FBI-other charges could follow depending on how co-operative he is. Popodopulous (not the coffee boy after all) is singing.. That's what's yielded so far. The arrogant little cunt Jr will fold too and won't have his daddy to protect him. Jared will cry like a child in jail when he's someone's new girlfriend.

Jared's a little tender to go to jail.  I'm certain he'll sing.

Swishypants

Christmas is three stacked pussies. One to pummel, one to lick the balls, one to clean the sword after you pull out of the first one. All get serviced! Eat your vegetables boys!  8)

Spy

This article should be of interest to the paedophiles of the President Donald J. Trump thread . . .

Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police

https://www.theindigenousamericans.com/2017/08/28/catholic-archbishop-id-rather-go-prison-report-child-abuse-polic

Swishypants

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 02:55:49 PM
This article should be of interest to the paedophiles of the President Donald J. Trump thread . . .

Catholic Archbishop: ‘I’d Rather Go to Prison Than Report Child Abuse to Police

https://www.theindigenousamericans.com/2017/08/28/catholic-archbishop-id-rather-go-prison-report-child-abuse-polic

Canadian's don't know they put it in the wrong hole. That is why their numbers remain minimal even though all they do all winter is FUCK!