• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Gd5150

Classic! “Stands with a fist” here yapping and still has pudofile in quiet time. Poor bastard going through withdrawals this week dying to share the fake news he acquired from late night “comedians”.

Great times 😂

ItsOver

I wonder if Laura's going to give The Pud a weekend pass.

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
I wonder if Laura's going to give The Pud a weekend pass.

Lmao! The “discussion” at the pudofile household over Pud’s “delete on request, DOR” of his gab membership, or being kicked out. The part of “stands with a fist” will be played by Lou Gosset Jr. 😂
The part of Bellgab members will be played by the bare asses in the boat.

https://youtu.be/-UehDL1jsYw

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 16, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
Were you there? All you do all night and day is sit in your hovel and trawl the net for vids on whacko sites and regurgitate them here. Shove your conspiracy theories up your ass. Nobody here gives a shit about what you have to say. You are bellgab’s annoying gnat poster. Go fuck yourself.

If you want to stop Pud from from humping your leg when you talk dirty, try stepping on his rear paws.  Unless of course that’s part of your scene in which case enjoy yourself.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
If you want to stop Pud from from humping your leg when you talk dirty, try stepping on his rear paws.  Unless of course that’s part of your scene in which case enjoy yourself.
Ha!  The Pud has back legs, just like Noory!   ;D

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 16, 2018, 01:40:04 PM
Evidently someone called a tip line about this shooter on January 5th.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/16/fbi-failed-act-january-5-2018-tip-nikolas-cruz/
So the FBI had at least two specific tips on the kid (the first a concerned youtuber saw him post: "Im going to be a professional school shooter"
" on his webpage and called the FBI.) And now we have information from a credible adult who called in mentioning his other mental problems and activity. I guess the FBI agents were too busy sexting whoever they are cheating with and playing politics?

Listening the Clyde from last night on it and he also fell for the 4-Chan, or whatever, prank about associating the sicko shooter with some white supremacist group (he wasn't but the ADL and news fell for it.) But I'm sure he was just looking at what the "news" was reporting- since retracted since they figured out it was a prank showing how easy it is for "fake news" to be promoted by the "news,"i guess.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 16, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
Were you there? All you do all night and day is sit in your hovel and trawl the net for vids on whacko sites and regurgitate them here. Shove your conspiracy theories up your ass. Nobody here gives a shit about what you have to say. You are bellgab’s annoying gnat poster. Go fuck yourself.

Well, that's quite a rational rebuttal. Oh wait! No it's not. It's entirely emotional and based on your feelz again. ::)

Next time you take pud's cock out of your mouth just remember that no one gives a shit what you feel, you stupid cunt! Get back to us when you actually have a point. :D

You go fuck yourself too! Obviously, pud isn't cutting it. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 16, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWO2UQ4MW7U

Here's a video, I know that's your preferred medium.

Then how or why prosecute any crimes at all, LG? Is that only for crimes that are actually video recorded now by your standard?

You claim to be an engineer. What's the basis of your knowledge of that?

I look forward to your answer. I hope it's not too taxing on your brain. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
So the FBI had at least two specific tips on the kid (the first a concerned youtuber saw him post: "Im going to be a professional school shooter"
" on his webpage and called the FBI.) And now we have information from a credible adult who called in mentioning his other mental problems and activity. I guess the FBI agents were too busy sexting whoever they are cheating with and playing politics?

Listening the Clyde from last night on it and he also fell for the 4-Chan, or whatever, prank about associating the sicko shooter with some white supremacist group (he wasn't but the ADL and news fell for it.) But I'm sure he was just looking at what the "news" was reporting- since retracted since they figured out it was a prank showing how easy it is for "fake news" to be promoted by the "news,"i guess.

Watch it! Or Laura is going to call you a conspiracy theorist for daring to venture beyond the official narrative. No thinking for yourself! Just wait for your superiors to tell you what to think, like Laura and pud. ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 02:05:04 PM
Then how or why prosecute any crimes at all, LG? Is that only for crimes that are actually video recorded now by your standard?

It's a known problem. Here's an article from 2011 about it.

QuoteAfter a comprehensive two-year study of eyewitness testimony, the New Jersey Supreme Court concluded that it often leads to false identifications, and recently ordered new rules on how such testimony is treated in the courtroom. Other states are moving in the same direction, and this week, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear a case that may result in the first federal clarification on the use of eyewitnesses in 34 years.

http://theweek.com/articles/480511/eyewitness-testimony-unreliable-trust

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 16, 2018, 02:16:07 PM
It's a known problem. Here's an article from 2011 about it.

http://theweek.com/articles/480511/eyewitness-testimony-unreliable-trust

I wasn't asking you to cut and paste an article but for your thoughts. Obviously, you have none but are just waiting for someone else to tell you what to think. :D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 02:24:25 PM
you have none but are just waiting for someone else to tell you what to think

Ha, this from the guy who posts spams video links with no additional commentary or context.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 16, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
Ha, this from the guy who posts spams video links with no additional commentary or context.

I believe I made my case with words this time. Anytime you can find some to back up what you're saying write them down here and I'll respond. ;)

Dr. MD MD

They want their gun control and they don't care how many kids they have to kill to get it. Christ, even Savage seems to think the 2nd ammendment is about hunting rights now. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Florida governor calls for the resignation of the FBI director. Fuckin A, Skippy! Time to clean house!!

ItsOver

Florida Shooting Suspect Had History of Mental Illness

"He had been undergoing some treatment," Furr said. "We can't go into detail on that. I don't know if he was exactly on law enforcement's radar, but it wasn't like there wasn't concern for him. He had not been back to the clinic for over a year, so there's been a time where he was receiving treatment and then stopped."

Cruz, he said, "had been dealing with mental health issues."

One of the public defenders tasked with serving as Cruz's lawyer told reporters, "he's a broken human being. He's a broken child who fell through every single crack."

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/mental-illness-shooter-school-shooting-florida/2018/02/15/id/843658/

A LOT of folks asleep at the wheel on this one.  Crap, even Ed Dames could have seen what was coming with this situation.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
Florida Shooting Suspect Had History of Mental Illness

"He had been undergoing some treatment," Furr said. "We can't go into detail on that. I don't know if he was exactly on law enforcement's radar, but it wasn't like there wasn't concern for him. He had not been back to the clinic for over a year, so there's been a time where he was receiving treatment and then stopped."

Cruz, he said, "had been dealing with mental health issues."

One of the public defenders tasked with serving as Cruz's lawyer told reporters, "he's a broken human being. He's a broken child who fell through every single crack."

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/mental-illness-shooter-school-shooting-florida/2018/02/15/id/843658/

A LOT of folks asleep at the wheel on this one.  Crap, even Ed Dames could have seen what was coming with situation.

Again, which begs the question, why didn't that come up on a background check?

Laurakinch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 02:40:44 PM
I believe I made my case with words this time. Anytime you can find some to back up what you're saying write them down here and I'll respond. ;)

Yeah you guys, all of you write down your thoughts here so the great MDMD can respond using his vast knowledge and great intellect to answer all your questions and explain how the world works.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 16, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
Yeah you guys, all of you write down your thoughts here so the great MDMD can respond using his vast knowledge and great intellect to answer all your questions and explain how the world works.

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean you actually. If I need the feelz based opinion of some dumb whore I'll let you know. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
I would have thought at least a few red flags would have popped-up but who knows with the joke that is D.C., now including the FBI.

http://youtu.be/GULfIUfLwc0

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

I don’t remember the exact wording on the ATF form that asks about mental health but I believe it only involves involuntary commitment. That is probably all that is required to be reported to the NCIC database as well. The “background check” at the federal level is simply a query into the NCIC database. 

They may have expanded that based on Obama’s efforts to include reporting people on SSDI and VA disability but I am not sure if those got implemented.

Dr. MD MD

The FBI didn't do anything about it because they wanted it to happen.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 03:29:19 PM
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean you actually. If I need the feelz based opinion of some dumb whore I'll let you know. ;)
Geeze Doc, is it so difficult for you to disagree with someone without the name calling?
I totally disagree with Laura, but I'm sure she's not a whore and she's not stupid either.
Just sayin'.