• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 12, 2016, 11:56:53 AM
That depends upon the substance of the pardon and the questions asked at a hearing.  She would probably have to be granted blanket immunity before she could be forced to testify before Congress.  Really, how much more should we let that banjo pinkin' retard Gowdy spend on this witch hunt?

There are very old cases which suggested that guilt is imputed.  But that's all.  Also, while a request for a pardon will not generally be passed along to POTUS without an admission of guilt, POTUS can grant a pardon without it being requested.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2016, 12:03:50 PM
We know he lied about his claim of not knowing that Hillary had a private server. He was receiving emails from that address.
True, but he wasn't under oath.  He was just being a politician and, unfortunately, that isn't a crime.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2016, 12:05:24 PM
True, but he wasn't under oath.  He was just being a politician and, unfortunately, that isn't a crime.

Yeah, but a case could be made that if he knew about the private server and was OK with it then he was complicit in the selling of influence and is at the very least complicit in her subversion of FOIA. They should at least check to see if he has any interest in the Clinton Foundation.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2016, 12:11:41 PM
Yeah, but a case could be made that if he knew about the private server and was OK with it then he was complicit in the selling of influence and is at the very least complicit in her subversion of FOIA. They should at least check to see if he has any interest in the Clinton Foundation.
The entire Clinton situation appears to be one corrupt, convoluted mess, so who really knows.  For one thing, O' and his administration, including the State Department execs should have insisted Hill comply with Executive branch IT requirements, which would have stopped her from using a home-brew private server for official business.  That's why I'd let the investigation continue and eventually have it go to a grand jury and give them the headache. ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:45:32 AM
Just to point something to all those bleeding hearts who think that I'm being unfair to Art Bell but
if George Noory did all those things in his past {and in no so distant past} what Art did -one thread wouldn't be enough
for all of you to dump on him for every single detail of it
-it would need dedicated forum with 10 servers going to handle the traffic
but because it's Art Bell then somehow he a "sacred cow"

you are strange bunch indeed....

Whatever. 

MV don't make me appointment myself a moderator again.   

Praise MV

Donations to MV

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 12, 2016, 11:55:18 AM
Correct. And the Supreme Court has ruled that if you except a pardon, it is an admission of guilt.

Damn someone please pardon Art... Oh wait he didn't commit any crimes ...

“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone"

"dahONE" apparently has a huge rock pile of throwing stones.

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 12, 2016, 12:51:31 PM

Whatever. 

MV don't make me appointment myself a moderator again.   

Praise MV

Donations to MV

?? - your English is almost as bad/good as mine , LOL ;)

WhiteCrow -please stop mimicking my English , hahaha

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:59:20 PM
?? - your English is almost as bad/good as mine , LOL ;)

WhiteCrow -please stop mimicking my English , hahaha

"daONE" without sins.. my English as used in the context or my previous post was prefect. 

It's you "daONE who lacks understanding.

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 12, 2016, 12:58:26 PM
Damn someone please pardon Art... Oh wait he didn't commit any crimes ...

depends what you consider "crime"
there is thing called responsibility -is running away from your own very young helpless children a crime against humans ??,
or is that just act of being a coward and opportunist chasing your carrier and younger woman,leaving mother with
two young children to fend for themselves with out money-

...if you think that this is OK than you have very twisted view how responsible honest person should behave towards his own offspring,
you got horny you fucked a woman you made her pregnant (*twice) you take responsibility for them
(you don't get along with that woman---that's fine separate from her) but don't be a selfish asshole and ignore your own offspring
and you people are wondering why this society is so fucked up ...I tell you why,
because family and children have less value to some people than carrier or fucking cats...

Think about it you bleeding hearts softies... 

theONE

I have to go now...see you latter

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:45:32 AM
Just to point something to all those bleeding hearts who think that I'm being unfair to Art Bell but
if George Noory did all those things in his past {and in no so distant past} what Art did -one thread wouldn't be enough
for all of you to dump on him for every single detail of it
-it would need dedicated forum with 10 servers going to handle the traffic
but because it's Art Bell then somehow he a "sacred cow"

you are strange bunch indeed....

Not I. I joined this board with the specific intent of defending George Noory because I thought he was being unfairly criticized. Turns out it was more fair than I initially thought, but live and learn.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2016, 01:27:19 PM
Not I. I joined this board with specific intent of defending George Noory because I thought he was being unfairly criticized. Turns out it was more fair than I initially thought, but live and learn.
Speaking of, did you see your 'ol buddy was back on BG yesterday?

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3.76140.html

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2016, 01:36:42 PM
Speaking of, did you see your 'ol buddy was back on BG yesterday?

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3.76140.html

Ohh look at that. I knew he couldn't stay away. MV is like a magnet. Once you're under his spell, you can't escape.

ge30542

Quote from: god of thunder on November 11, 2016, 10:04:44 PM
Hi gabrielle! I'm one Canadian who doesn't fear Trump. This whole demonizing of the man, is way overblown. He won the election fair and square, yet these protesters have an issue with this. Really? They need to put on their big boy/big girl pants and get back to school/work.

As for the climate change thing, I think its a bit overblown too. Same old trick: get people scared, they're easier to control. Learn to see through these charades.
Well said, our Canadian friend. Trump will not set off nukes.

ge30542

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 10:21:42 PM
I'm someone who actually thinks it is real and that we should be doing something about it. I'm not sure this cap and trade scheme is it though. However, I'm responding to the truly hyperbolic amount of fear mongering people are doing over Trump. Gabby acts like people are huddling up in Canada just waiting for WW3 or something. We elected a president; and while he wants to do some things differently (because, let's face it, what we have been doing isn't working) he's not Hitler, Godzilla or Frankenstein's monster.  What happened to the honeymoon period newly elected leaders are supposed to get?! If he's really fucking the whole world up in 6 months I'll be here with you protesting him...but what people are doing in protesting him right now is protesting democracy itself. We should all be very concerned about that. ;)
Doc, I'm with you. If the climate is changing, and if man has something to do with it, then what? Cap and Trade is merely a method of extorting billions of dollars from the haves, and giving it to the have-nots.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ge30542 on November 12, 2016, 02:18:16 PM
Doc, I'm with you. If the climate is changing, and if man has something to do with it, then what? Cap and Trade is merely a method of extorting billions of dollars from the haves, and giving it to the have-nots. mores.

FIFY

Hillary only has herself to blame for not taking the sage advice of Art Bell callers

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ge30542 on November 12, 2016, 02:18:16 PM
Doc, I'm with you. If the climate is changing, and if man has something to do with it, then what? Cap and Trade is merely a method of extorting billions of dollars from the haves, and giving it to the have-nots.

It's not that I worry that corporations and rich people would pay more (they probably should) but more that this scheme would ultimately be downloaded onto the rapidly disappearing middle class in taxes.  ;)

ge30542

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2016, 02:45:40 PM
It's not that I worry that corporations and rich people would pay more (they probably should) but more that this scheme would ultimately be downloaded onto the rapidly disappearing middle class in taxes.  ;)
Middle class, what's that?
I heard about it as a youth in the 60s.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ge30542 on November 12, 2016, 02:53:43 PM
Middle class, what's that?
I heard about it as a youth in the 60s.

Exactly! Perhaps it will start growing again. It's not in keeping with the Monarchs plans to have worldwide serfdom but fuck 'em, right!  :D

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 12, 2016, 11:56:53 AM
... how much more should we let that banjo pinkin' retard Gowdy spend on this witch hunt?

Yes, the folks who want to try to root out the corruption are the bad people. 

Because, you know, wrong party.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2016, 12:24:20 PM
The entire Clinton situation appears to be one corrupt, convoluted mess, so who really knows.  For one thing, O' and his administration, including the State Department execs should have insisted Hill comply with Executive branch IT requirements, which would have stopped her from using a home-brew private server for official business.  That's why I'd let the investigation continue and eventually have it go to a grand jury and give them the headache. ;)

Traditionally, a new president lets things go in an attempt to unite the country as best he can, and get his allies to focus on what he wants to get done.

It's why the Clinton crimes weren't investigated when Bush came into office, and why the Bush Administration crimes weren't investigated when Obama came into office.

It's too bad, but the Clinton crime family will likely skate again with no repercussions.  At least she's no longer a threat to the republic.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 12, 2016, 01:00:45 AM
What the hell is wrong with you?  Why this negative fixation on Art?  Karma can be a bitch, One.  You talk a lot about Jesus.  Well he sure as hell wouldn't be shitposting Art.  Follow His example. I'm trying to be a friend here but you are crossing the line with the disrespect for Art and others on this board.

That's a tough one.  The contempt Art has shown for his listeners, the way he's shilled for subscriptions hinting he'd be back once in awhile, the good posters we lost in the aftermath of his unnecessary quitting drama - I have no respect for him and do not wish to hear from him.  Enough is finally enough.

On the other hand, some folks here for some reason do want to interact with him and that's apparently not going to happen unless he is no longer criticized.

It's a bit of a dilemma, frankly.  Maybe he ought to finally just grow up, accept that he's responsible for any negativity, ignore it, and just respond to the posters he likes.   

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 12, 2016, 05:05:04 PM
That's a tough one.  The contempt Art has shown for his listeners, the way he's shilled for subscriptions hinting he'd be back once in awhile, the good posters we lost in the aftermath of his unnecessary quitting drama - I have no respect for him and do not wish to hear from him.  Enough is finally enough.

Art and Hoagy share much in common in terms of lack of respect for their listeners.  Art is dead to me and Hoagy has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. 

theONE

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 12, 2016, 05:05:04 PM

On the other hand, some folks here for some reason do want to interact with him and that's apparently not going to happen unless he is no longer criticized.

It's a bit of a dilemma, frankly.  Maybe he ought to finally just grow up, accept that he's responsible for any negativity, ignore it, and just respond to the posters he likes.

You made good points PB, -dilemma is that Artie likes to get it his way -otherwise he is like little girl full of tears.

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

hmmm, looking for his lost friends...where was he during all those months of presidential campaigning
why not to stop by even once a week (*or once a month) to say ..."hi friends I'm glad that some of you are hoping for Trump to win"
no nothing, Artie was pissing on his "BellGab friends" ..now he stopped by because he needs something from BellGabbers again,
Artie never posted on BellGab as a friend ,just to exchange few posts in different threads... no Artie was always posting
when he had need for something.

Hated by most here George Noory acted classy two days ago and posted "Thank you for serving" to BellGab's veterans --but Artie didn't give a shit
that there are veterans here who supported him in the past and were willing {for free} to camp by his house to chase or to catch or to kill
the stalker away ...Artie is too proud to post "Thank you for serving" to BellGab's veterans.
That is not his style to acknowledge his friends..he only acknowledges them when he needs something from them.

And please note that George Noory posted nice words two days ago in thread that is dedicated to hate him...
but you see smart-cat George Noory has class, he didn't give shit about that -he was not like that pissy-pussy Artie
he posted in that thread because it was the right thing to do.
George is not as good as a host /not at all/ as Artie , but George is much MUCH FUCKING BETTER human being..
if you were drowning George would jump in to the water to help you --Artie I'm 99.99% sure would not.

Artie did you noticed how Donald Trump had all ALL of his children on the stage with him when he was giving the speech
after he won the Presidential election...all of his children from 3 different wives , he is proud of all of his children
it was so nice to watch that family love that fatherly love towards ALL of his children....

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
My opinion is that Man IS part of Climate change. Don't fret over Trump, he only said what he did about Climate change because he was running as a Republican. He is really very much in the center as you will see as time goes on. I think he has a real chance to get things done for a change with a Republican House and Senate. I was a believer from the start as many of you must know.

I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air. I have lots to keep me busy at home as you will soon understand. I have warm memories of a very long career.

Art

Until this post everything I heard suggested Art would do occasional host duties. Guess that is not going to happen.

theONE

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 13, 2016, 12:22:47 AM
Until this post everything I heard suggested Art would do occasional host duties. Guess that is not going to happen.

he is done -and Heather is pregnant

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 12:30:38 AM
he is done -and Heather is pregnant

Calm down.

He is either moving or remodeling his house I'd guess.

theONE

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 13, 2016, 12:39:47 AM
Calm down.

He is either moving or remodeling his house I'd guess.

..building addition for Heather{and the baby} perhaps ?? :P

This post was brought to you by the most hated poster on BellGab  -theONE
poster who has one of the biggest balls on BellGab  *poster who is not afraid to tell it like it is*
theONE hated by 99% of BellGabbers --- read by 100% of BellGabbers