• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2001: a waste of space odyssey

Started by danDNA, November 25, 2008, 03:39:59 PM

danDNA

George said that when he first saw 2001 he didnt get it. huh? if this aint proof that George is a square that has never taken drugs i dunno what is. he probably thought it was gonna be the prequel to 2012, or about the WTC.

hey by the way, has anyone ever heard of Shafica Karagulla? well, apparently she was George's aunt. yeah, i know, another fact you never knew about George.

Spikegirl

Quote from: danDNA on November 25, 2008, 03:39:59 PM
hey by the way, has anyone ever heard of Shafica Karagulla? well, apparently she was George's aunt. yeah, i know, another fact you never knew about George.

He mentions it every chance he gets. I'm so sick of hearing about it already. Get a clue, George, no one cares about your aunt and we care even less about you. It's like he tries to wear the mantle of Coast that Art created, and tries to wear the mantle of paranormal that his aunt made a name for herself in. It's so like the Snoron to take credit for stuff he has not done and then try to crow about it. Like the way Ian used to have that earthworm economy woman on all the time and now only Snoory has her on. Also how he said he scooped the Smiley Face Killers, when Ian really did. I really really wish I could kick Snoory repeatedly in the balls. Just for the sheer fun of it. Fuck you, George.

EvB

Well, she does rate a web page she didn't whore for.

Shafica Karagulla

And if you can forget about her relative - it's kind of interesting.

danDNA

Sorry, but she sounds as full of shit as GEorge Noory. perhaps its genetic.

OK, I guess I'm as dumb as George. I have seen 2001 four times and still don't get it. The only thing I can think is that it is about wormholes. Someone help!!!

EvB

Quote from: workingindreamland on February 03, 2009, 09:37:56 PM
OK, I guess I'm as dumb as George. I have seen 2001 four times and still don't get it. The only thing I can think is that it is about wormholes. Someone help!!!

Here you go:  CHEAT SHEET

You should probably watch 2010:The Year We Make Contact. It's the sequel to 2001, although it isn't mentioned much. It was a really good movie, and put a lot to do with the monoliths into perspective.

danDNA

and there was a tv series that came before 2001: Space 1999.