• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Mebee

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 14, 2015, 01:50:04 PM
So now I have to find the sources for you as well as read them for you?

fuck off

YOU were attempting, apparently, to make a POINT with that link. But.... you won't say what it is! You just want me to wade through YET ANOTHER ONE and try to figure out what your point was. Typical.

Mebee

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 14, 2015, 01:47:42 PM

That is, you know, the kind of thing I would want Art Bell to mention....wouldn't you?

You just don't get it. Art should never have passed on that silly Inuit Elder story as if it had a chance in Hell of being true. He screwed up on that one.

Mebee

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 14, 2015, 01:47:42 PM
All the Inuit are saying is that they have noticed it...and it's very unusual.

Yes. That is apparently true, if we accept the translation. However, they are simply wrong. It's as simple as that. People want to believe the story because those people are thought to be so very wise and experienced, but they are just.. flat... wrong. EOS

Art Bell

My show is not a news program, I do not guarantee everything I say or read s true nor is that of the Guest's I have. The news piece was posted at artbell.com as with all this stuff it is up to you to figure out what you believe.

It has always been so with my show and always will be. I pull info from Paranormal sites, not all of it is verified by anybody. If I pass on something on I read, that's all it is. If you want pure news, watch NBC and even then you can't be sure.

Art

Engineer55

Wow!  Such controversy and drama!  I heard about the Lucifer telescope and thought......   Cute name for a deep space telescope (especially the Vatican's) - Light Bringer. 
http://www.behindthename.com/name/lucifer

AppealPlay

Quote from: Art Bell on September 14, 2015, 02:40:45 PM
My show is not a news program, I do not guarantee everything I say or read s true nor is that of the Guest's I have. The news piece was posted at artbell.com as with all this stuff it is up to you to figure out what you believe.

It has always been so with my show and always will be. I pull info from Paranormal sites, not all of it is verified by anybody. If I pass on something on I read, that's all it is. If you want pure news, watch NBC and even then you can't be sure.

Art

100% agree, Art.  Looking forward to the crop circle show tonight!

Skunk Ape

Art

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 01:54:50 PM
NOTHING you have posted has supported the story in question. I have taken the time to explain why, but you just ignore it. You are the quintessential, deep down the rabbit hole, lost cause, confirmation-bias-wielding conspiracy theorist. You are incapable of accepting anything which doesn't conform to your preconceived beliefs. 

And you wonder why you get ridiculed.

actually...I was just listing some articles. And then....when you got all pissy, I told you to fuck off.

lol

starrmtn001

Art
Art.  In the 90s, I remember you made it clear to your listeners that we use our God/Universe given intelligence and skills of abstract thinking to decide for ourselves on any given subject matter you presented to us on your show.  As I understand it, you expect no less from us today.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 02:15:51 PM
Yes. That is apparently true, if we accept the translation. However, they are simply wrong. It's as simple as that. People want to believe the story because those people are thought to be so very wise and experienced, but they are just.. flat... wrong. EOS

I think I would trust their knowledge ANY DAY over yours. They are living with theirs...you are just spewing the facts that all the 'big boys' are selling (and mostly just to get more funding).

there...go ballistic.

:)

MAX

Quote from: chefist on September 13, 2015, 09:18:55 PM
Agreed... They do it because NY is the biggest market... Even if the team isn't that particularly good...

won 4 superbowls..... just saying

chefist

Quote from: MAX on September 14, 2015, 03:00:14 PM
won 4 superbowls..... just saying

Smaller markets like Green Bay, San Fran and Pittsburgh would still not get the same amount of air time as NY if their teams were not doing particularly well...it's just the nature of the business...bigger markets get more air time, even if the team is not that great...

norland2424

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 02:15:51 PM

ponyboysunset

Anyone else here enjoy Art Bell?  :P
I love the show, keep up the great work Mr. Bell!

SciFiAuthor

Well, things went apeshit in here. Anyone want some gum? I brought enough for everybody. Oh, crop circles tonight.

RoseGirl

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 03:33:44 PM
Well, things went apeshit in here. Anyone want some gum? I brought enough for everybody. Oh, crop circles tonight.

Gum? You got gum?

AppealPlay

Mild Bill

Art

Art, Mebee is a bitter, friendless, insufferable boor who needs to get a life and get laid, not necessarily in that order.

Looking forward to tonights show!

TigerLily

Art needs to come back and threaten us again.  Only thing that seems to re-focus us

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2015, 11:46:48 AM
Misanthrope, actually, and I have the badge to prove it.

Yes, that's why I said it! [Vigorous facepalming ensues]
Narcissist. Sorry, Sred. Didn't really take an hour plus to come with this pithy retort. Just been busy but didn't want you to think I was ignoring your insult.  ;)

starrmtn001

Anyone want some gum? I brought enough for everybody.
Why thank you SciFiAuthor.  Have any "Fan Tan?"

ItsOver

ItsOver

Maybe we just need a "bitch and moan" thread.  Got any Juicy Fruit?  I don't want to get sick while I'm taking a ride with Art and have to throw-up all over Art's magic carpet.

Skunk Ape

You bring any Fruit Stripe? I only chew Fruit Stripe.

onan

The amount of energy needed to shift the rotational position of the earth by 48 hours would be beyond immense. Certainly more than an earthquake in Japan. But some Inuits saw it so it must be true.

BTW, I'm not Lisa.

Welcome to obtuseville, population: the guy that called me Lisa.

SciFiAuthor

In the interest of political correctness, the gum has no flavor at all. It's called Dave's Premiere gum and will be available on all your favorite paranormal dating websites this coming winter. Available in flavor-free turmeric and non-turmeric kinds. 100% pre-chewed.