• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
Sweet Baby Ray's to be precise.  However he'll take the occasional walk on the wild side

I am starting to agree with Senda that his mom ought to burn in hell. Whenever I see that picture I wish she'd drowned him in a bucket when she had the chance.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 03, 2018, 04:15:58 PM
I am starting to agree with Senda that his mom ought to burn in hell. Whenever I see that picture I wish she'd drowned him in a bucket when she had the chance.

I often wonder what the hell is the matter with myself and the others here.  Why do I know that picture exists? 

What the hell.  We are on a Death March to 3,000 pages..................

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2018, 04:24:52 PM
I often wonder what the hell is the matter with myself and the others here.  Why do I know that picture exists? 

What the hell.  We are on a Death March to 3,000 pages..................

As long as Mrs Walks and wee lil Ms WAN are not aware of it, there may still be hope. Unless either of them can draw a map to were the sex doll was dumped.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
As long as Mrs Walks and wee lil Ms WAN are not aware of it, there may still be hope. Unless either of them can draw a map to were the sex doll was dumped.

LoL

Nope.  WAN the younger doesn't know about it and while invited, Mrs. WAN wasn't along for that ordeal [She hates going to the Detroit area and opted to stay home :o]

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on January 03, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ColjTL5NkTo
george talks about his eye, credit card for aliencon and his latest computer toys.

I Spy on George's shelf a green Dinosaur and a Fan wearing a hat

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 03, 2018, 06:11:19 PM
I Spy on George's shelf a green Dinosaur and a Fan wearing a hat

Cool idea W.C.!!!!   

Is that a Crystal Skull (on it's side) back in there?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2018, 06:18:06 PM
Cool idea W.C.!!!!   

Is that a Crystal Skull (on it's side) back in there?

I believe that is the mummified remains of dear old Dad.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
Sweet Baby Ray's to be precise.  However he'll take the occasional walk on the wild side

My theory is Falkie ate half of each of his donuts, declared he didn't like them, and demanded his money back. Kathy clung to hers and wouldn't let go.

https://youtu.be/wCiUnWb9Yx8
just off the wire...
SNN reporting the FAT CUNT SENDA just received Capstar, a potent medication to rid his harem of pussies of their flea infestations...

I only hope slow Kathy appreciates the fact she only needs to swallow (this time)...
and the resulting calming effect it should have on her pussy (AKA bleeding and possibly cancerous cooter)

I would also strongly suggest SENDA swallow a pill himself...
hopefully preventing a reinfestation of the pussies with fleas

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 04, 2018, 05:57:06 AM
It knocked a beanie baby off his shelf? I hope he can rebuild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzjj5x5X6IE&t=5s

Oh man, the timing couldn't be worse!  What with the eye surgery that will undoubtedly take months to recover from, this earthquake knocking Falkies stuff off the shelf will set the big fella back even more.  Plushies all over the floor?  I am guessing  six to eight months at least to fully recover.  And you know damn well the quake shook loose a lot of dust...yep...sinus trouble.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 04, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
Oh man, the timing couldn't be worse!  What with the eye surgery that will undoubtedly take months to recover from, this earthquake knocking Falkies stuff off the shelf will set the big fella back even more.  Plushies all over the floor?  I am guessing  six to eight months at least to fully recover.  And you know damn well the quake shook loose a lot of dust...yep...sinus trouble.
earthquake ?
a fortunate occurrence for the FAT CUNT SENDA !
FEMA
NATIONAL GUARD
RED CROSS

they can rebuild for him !

NOT TO MENTION A NEW FEMA CARGO CONTAINER HOME !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 03, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

You don't go for the meat juices/shit around his mouth then? Wimp.

https://youtu.be/Fzjj5x5X6IE
those damn police and radio station !
they are incompetent !
why wouldn't they have had their phones waiting for the FAT CUNT SENDA to call them ?
instead of busy talking to people about IMPORTANT THINGS ?

DAMNIT ! THE FAT CUNT SENDA NEEDS TO REPORT HIS STUFFED TOY FELL OF HIS SHELF !

it could have hit the FAT CUNT SENDA'S head !

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzjj5x5X6IE&t=5s
so your telling me that falkie did not rolled out of bed but a real earthquake. Ok thanks for the update.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

I hope his snaggle tooth didn't get shaken and cut his gum.
I’m going to miss it when it falls out.

Quote from: whoozit on January 04, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
I’m going to miss it when it falls out.

Don't ask him to sell it on eBay, he doesn't like it when people suggest he sell HIS belongings.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 04, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
Oh man, the timing couldn't be worse!  What with the eye surgery that will undoubtedly take months to recover from, this earthquake knocking Falkies stuff off the shelf will set the big fella back even more.  Plushies all over the floor? ...

Why don't you try weighing 450 lbs and picking stuff up off the floor

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 04, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
those damn police and radio station...!

Oh FSS, what is with people calling the radio and police after an earthquake?  Seriously.  To ask if we had one?

The earthquake wasn't ''3 miles from Berkeley'', in was in Berkeley.  Right up the hill behind the Claremont Hotel.  If it was 3 miles from Berkeley, they would have said it was in Oakland, or El Cerrito or wherever. 

I'm a lot closer to there than Falkie is, my house shook 5-10 seconds too.  Big deal, I didn't even bother getting up let alone rush to the phone to call the police.  Jesus Christ.

And who was the male voice in the backgrond of Falkie's video?  Had to be Abrum, Pud, or Shreddi

whoozit

I imagine a Three Stooges bit where Curly is in one of those fat reducing machines.  It’s a good thing Kathy wasn’t there or the combined vibrations would have caused Falkie apartment to disintegrate.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on December 31, 2017, 09:13:01 PM
later...
(after the FAT CUNT SENDA takes his soon to come dirt nap)
"And I said: well, we had talked about this for years. That when he went, I would get certain property." -- Happier Times are Coming.

LOL ;D Well, based on that, what if you-know-who happened to be "clinging to" his Fox News Alerts one day and this appeared on screen...?

I can't help but think that somewhere in San Francisco some bum rumaging through the garbage found a pile of Jane's and other old military magazines with a little cigar ash, and notes inside saying they were to be sent to Falkie when the owner died

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on January 04, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
I imagine a Three Stooges bit where Curly is in one of those fat reducing machines.  It’s a good thing Kathy wasn’t there or the combined vibrations would have caused Falkie apartment to disintegrate.

According to the footage captured on the MVSendaCamâ,,¢  she was there.

Quote from: whoozit on January 04, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
It’s a good thing Kathy wasn’t there or the combined vibrations would have caused Falkie apartment to disintegrate.
too bad...
IF she wasn't there...
imagine the delight IF the FAT CUNT SENDA was on top of mount slow Kathy...

LOL...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 04, 2018, 09:09:32 PM
I can't help but think that somewhere in San Francisco some bum rumaging through the garbage found a pile of Jane's and other old military magazines with a little cigar ash, and notes inside saying they were to be sent to Falkie when the owner died
haha
(don't tell Senda...)