• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

bateman

You couldn’t write dystopian satire this ridiculous

3,000 23,000 terrorists roaming free

Rape gangs targeting children

Daily acid attacks

Police sing YMCA in the streets

https://twitter.com/Politikking/status/921834258091651074

Quote from: bateman on October 24, 2017, 12:40:33 PM
https://twitter.com/orwellngoode/status/922865473703817216

Too fat asses is the reason for "too small seats". Lists of micro agressions is on my list of micro aggressions. I am ashamed that I once considered myself liberal.  gah

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 26, 2017, 01:58:20 PM
Too fat asses is the reason for "too small seats". Lists of micro agressions is on my list of micro aggressions. I am ashamed that I once considered myself liberal.  gah

Hmm, but just as not all Republicans are right wing religious zealots who would have gay people and women having abortions imprisoned, not all liberal leaning people support this crap either. However it's seen, America is a liberal minded country, if it wasn't, there'd be no democratic process, accountability, rights to vote for the representatives. Compare and contrast with NK, Saudi Arabia, Russia or China where opposition is either non existent or very quickly stifled and in some cases eliminated with murder.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 02:11:04 PM
Hmm, but just as not all Republicans are right wing religious zealots who would have gay people and women having abortions imprisoned, not all liberal leaning people support this crap either. However it's seen, America is a liberal minded country, if it wasn't, there'd be no democratic process, accountability, rights to vote for the representatives. Compare and contrast with NK, Saudi Arabia, Russia or China where opposition is either non existent or very quickly stifled and in some cases eliminated with murder.

What's that saying? Something about when good people do nothing they help evil to flourish or something like that. I don't see anyone on the left loosing sleep over the idiocracy that has hijacked the "progressive" movement/agenda. Pussy hats, virtue signaling, white men all being the anti-Christ, etc. The list of lefty lunacy is neverending these days.

3OctaveFart

I don't think individuals from either side handle personal criticism especially well. They're both pathetic.

When millennials eventually hit the wrong side of 35 they might realize a gender pronoun is not a hill worth dying on. There is that hope.

=Schlyder=

"...However it's seen, America is a liberal minded country, if it wasn't, there'd be no democratic process, accountability, rights to vote for the representatives. Compare and contrast with NK, Saudi Arabia, Russia or China where opposition is either non existent or very quickly stifled and in some cases eliminated with murder.

America is an individual liberties minded country based on law.  Don't try to equate Liberal Minded to contemporary Liberalism, if that's what you are trying to do.  How did that democratic process, and accountability work for crazy Bernie a year ago? Sounds like all the things you threw on NK SA Rus China, all occurred in the Democrat's primary. rigged.. no opposition to it...or was quickly stifled by murder..  and all covered up by the propaganda msm.    LOL  the modern liberal is an ignorant facist.   

Gd5150

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 26, 2017, 02:25:14 PM
Don't try to equate Liberal Minded to contemporary Liberalism, if that's what you are trying to do...the modern liberal is an ignorant facist.

Word

Each side, equally worthless.  You'll get no argument from me concerning Liberal Lunacy.  However, ask me how the conservative agenda is going here in Kansas.  I am waiting to hear that our Governor has left the state with his tail between his legs.   All I truly know is that there are a handful of wealthy motherfuckers getting wealthier by the second and I can no longer afford to go to the doctor.     

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 03:14:41 PM
Each side, equally worthless.  You'll get no argument from me concerning Liberal Lunacy.  However, ask me how the conservative agenda is going here in Kansas.  I am waiting to hear that our Governor has left the state with his tail between his legs.   All I truly know is that there are a handful of wealthy motherfuckers getting wealthier by the second and I can no longer afford to go to the doctor.   

Right, that's it it then. We gotta take their balls.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDXCv1bELBk

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 03:27:07 PM
Right, that's it it then. We gotta take their balls.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDXCv1bELBk

Indeed, sir.  Our ancestors stuck pitchforks in 'em when they tried to tax our tea! ;)

albrecht

The police won't identify some of the suspects, lest they offend, and are waiting for the suspects to "self identify."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/26/three-sought-60-year-old-woman-beaten-transgender-row/

"brawl took place last month at Speakers’ Corner in Hyde Park ahead of a gender recognition talk.

The event was being hosted by a panel of Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists (TERFs),  who believe that trans women should not be given the same rights as those born female."

Gd5150

The corrupt left, the gift that keeps on giving. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

https://youtu.be/w3pOrBrCrh8

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 26, 2017, 02:14:59 PM
What's that saying? Something about when good people do nothing they help evil to flourish or something like that. I don't see anyone on the left loosing sleep over the idiocracy that has hijacked the "progressive" movement/agenda. Pussy hats, virtue signaling, white men all being the anti-Christ, etc. The list of lefty lunacy is neverending these days.

And I don't see the rest of the GOP doing the right thing rather than the politically expedient thing and say Trump is completely incapable of being POTUS, on any level. And why he's fucking the USA and its reputation. What was the quote the other day?

A president, a Republican president named Roosevelt had this to say about the president and a citizen's relationship to the office. Quote: "The president is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the nation as a whole."

He continued: "Therefore, it is absolutely necessary that there should be â€" that there should be a full liberty to tell the truth about his acts. And this means that it is exactly as necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile."

President Roosevelt continued: "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we are to stand by a president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonable to the American public." Unquote.

He used to be a bit of a joke, and in some regard he still is. A bombastic, narcissistic, self aggrandising, ultra thin skinned child, who has no idea what truth and lies are, he just speaks, in a 71 year old body. But what he says and tweets matters, and the world takes notice, which is fine, but he then denies he said it the day after or contradicts what he told his hangers on to say. And never ever accepts responsibility or blame for anything he does wrong. Ever.

Quote from: bateman on October 26, 2017, 01:48:26 PM
https://twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/923143902751809536

Holy Cripes!  That lady blinded herself intentionally?  I'm at home off work for a couple of days recuperating after my sixth eye surgery in an attempt to preserve my sight and she did the shit on purpose?

I more clearly understand what my Father meant when he said "I've lived too long"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 26, 2017, 02:25:14 PM
"...However it's seen, America is a liberal minded country, if it wasn't, there'd be no democratic process, accountability, rights to vote for the representatives. Compare and contrast with NK, Saudi Arabia, Russia or China where opposition is either non existent or very quickly stifled and in some cases eliminated with murder.

America is an individual liberties minded country based on law.  Don't try to equate Liberal Minded to contemporary Liberalism, if that's what you are trying to do.  How did that democratic process, and accountability work for crazy Bernie a year ago? Sounds like all the things you threw on NK SA Rus China, all occurred in the Democrat's primary. rigged.. no opposition to it...or was quickly stifled by murder..  and all covered up by the propaganda msm.    LOL  the modern liberal is an ignorant facist.

In theory yeah. In practice its just as good and bad as most other western countries, apart from it has far more people in prison and far more murdered per capita each year. I've never been to a country that has 'its the law, you will be fined' almost as street art like the states. Nearly everything you get through the mail that is official begins and ends as an adversarial piece of correspondence and not informing.

But have you seen the latest news? (On Fox) Trump is telling the DoJ/AG (independent of the other tiers of government) to go after Clinton..I can imagine the foaming if that had been Clinton instructing the DoJ...And Trump is also doing the unusual step of interviewing AG of NY of all places; NY coincidentally would be the area looking into Trump and Trump's family financial irregularities.. Funny that eh?

What murder are you referring to? But yeah, Trump said the election was rigged, after all how would he have expected to win?  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2017, 03:32:55 PM
The corrupt left, the gift that keeps on giving. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Where are you on Bannon with help (money) from Robert Mercer running the GOP even though he isn't elected to do so? You into dictators?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 04:44:54 PM
Where are you on Bannon with help (money) from Robert Mercer running the GOP even though he isn't elected to do so? You into dictators?

Just who do you think gets “elected” to run the GOP?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2017, 05:08:43 PM
Just who do you think gets “elected” to run the GOP?

Its my understanding that the houses are elected representatives, no? By the people, for the peop...you know the rest.

But it seems now that Bannon has taken it upon himself to trawl through his contact list (presumably of those who think the 20th century went too far in having anti-biotics and contraception) to put his choice in place to stand as a candidate against all the current Republicans. All that is, apart from Cruz, who is also sponsored by Mercer. So the GOp now finds itself in a dilemma; Support Trump no matter what (Presumably even if he drop kicked new born puppies and blamed them for being in his way) or resign from office because they know they'll have Bannon choose who will lick Trump's dick and lick his ass.

Never before has the separation of powers been so easy to overturn and not one peep of protest is coming from the ones who would scream the loudest if it had been a Democratic or Independent POTUS doing it. Bannon must be wetting himself laughing how easy it was. But then, he followed and lives by the work of Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov. Better known as Lenin.

Trump yesterday denied even knowing who Jeff Flake was! And then lied about when his book came out. But Trump's lies are just normal and no-one in power really cares.

3OctaveFart

It is a presidency that has gotten very little materially achieved. The Mercers at some point are going to want some real ROI, not a fucktard in a wig claiming he's a great president.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 05:37:57 PM

Its my understanding that the houses are elected representatives, no? By the people, for the peop...you know the rest.

But it seems now that Bannon has taken it upon himself to trawl through his contact list (presumably of those who think the 20th century went too far in having anti-biotics and contraception) to put his choice in place to stand as a candidate against all the current Republicans. All that is, apart from Cruz, who is also sponsored by Mercer. So the GOp now finds itself in a dilemma; Support Trump no matter what (Presumably even if he drop kicked new born puppies and blamed them for being in his way) or resign from office because they know they'll have Bannon choose who will lick Trump's dick and lick his ass.

Never before has the separation of powers been so easy to overturn and not one peep of protest is coming from the ones who would scream the loudest if it had been a Democratic or Independent POTUS doing it. Bannon must be wetting himself laughing how easy it was. But then, he followed and lives by the work of Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov. Better known as Lenin.

Trump yesterday denied even knowing who Jeff Flake was! And then lied about when his book came out. But Trump's lies are just normal and no-one in power really cares.

Once again, when faced with a simple question, you obfuscate. The GOP is a political party.  The “chair” has one basic job. Fund raising. How has Bannon taken over that job?

The current chair is a woman from Michigan. Preibus had the position before her.

Why don’t you hear grassroots resistance to Bannon?  It is because the grassroots wants the RINOs out of office. We want the establishment that has been increasing the size of government and doubling the federal debt every 8 years removed from office - peacefully.

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 26, 2017, 04:37:30 PM
Holy Cripes!  That lady blinded herself intentionally?  I'm at home off work for a couple of days recuperating after my sixth eye surgery in an attempt to preserve my sight and she did the shit on purpose?

I more clearly understand what my Father meant when he said "I've lived too long"

My great-grandfather used to say that too! "You don't want to live as long as me. You outlive everyone you know, and everything you know." Passed at 96. Multi-millionaire.

Parris001

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 03:30:44 PM
Indeed, sir.  Our ancestors stuck pitchforks in 'em when they tried to tax our tea! ;)

Smartest thing I've seen all night.........

Parris001

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 26, 2017, 06:36:44 PM
Pud... Seth Rich.

Just explain Seth Rich.............. Yep. You can't. He's a patriot that died in the streets and even his own parents didn't give a shit.

paladin1991

Quote from: ShayP on October 25, 2017, 05:27:31 PM
Fuck!  I can't take this shit anymore.  Kellogg's should just say fuck off.  Any of you old dudes like me remember when Sugar Bear was considered racist about 10 years ago?  I'm going to clean my firearm now.

The Sugar Bear.
https://youtu.be/yYM1hV6HRus
Sounds like a hep cat negro.