jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/members/wormhole/

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

http://artbell.com/thu-sep-24-david-jacobs/

QuoteDavid Michael Jacobs is a retired professor of history at Temple University in Philadelphia. He has also been a UFO researcher since 1966. In 1973, he completed his doctoral dissertation in field of intellectual history at the University of Wisconsin-Madison on the controversy over unidentified flying objects in America. This was only the second Ph.D. degree granted with a dissertation involving a UFO-related theme.

He has written and delivered many articles, papers, and addresses on the subject of UFOs and abductions. He has been a consultant to the major UFO organizations. From 1977 to 2011 he taught the country’s only regular curriculum university course on UFOs and abductions: “UFOs and American Society.” Since the early 1980s, he has specialized in the UFO abduction phenomenon. He has investigated over 1,150 abductions with 150 individuals.

AppealPlay

Oh, dear, there was an audio glitch at the beginning of The Chase.  Ouch, my ears.

TigerLily

TigerLily pouncing in. First one in. Last one is a rotten davebot

Quote from: TigerLily on September 24, 2015, 10:00:51 PM
TigerLily pouncing in. First one in. Last one is a rotten davebot

Hey sis! Glad to see another Tart at the start!

AppealPlay

I don't know if it's me or the stream but there's some weird noises/garbling going on tonight.

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 24, 2015, 10:01:48 PM
I don't know if it's me or the stream but there's some weird noises/garbling going on tonight.

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 24, 2015, 10:01:50 PM
Anyone else's feed coming in with some issues?

not just either of you guys

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 24, 2015, 10:01:48 PM

Stream is having issues tonight it seems.

Oculary

My heart sank when I lost the feed seconds into Art's lead in. IS GEORGE INVOLVED WITH OUR INTERNET WOES?!No, probably not...But it COULD be a portal.

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 24, 2015, 10:01:50 PM
Anyone else's feed coming in with some issues?

Mine's breaking up off & on.

Roswells: "Minions of Midnight" & "Midnight Maniacs"

How goes the campaign ?

Tip Of The Day: Don't start a land war with Asia & Don't f*ck with the Debian packaging system - 'Dependancy Hell' awaits.  ;)