• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Producer Brenden bitching about temp-working for UPS...like he didn't know what he was getting into before he got the fucking job 2 weeks ago!  Last show he was complaining about his twisted balls injury!

Gunner65

Dietrich is stoned. Laughing like a hysterical little trans bitch.

Gunner65

No thanks eve-day for the Native American holocaust -

So Brenden is going to prove he is not an Aquino asset!   LOL!  ;D (Not hard to do that because he is not and others were not). But continue, Douglas, you fucking psycho son of Hitler.

Gunner65

Dietrich lies about his grandfather again

Gunner65

Dietrich is literally interviewing this dude about his balls again!  And is encouraging him to reveal all the details about surgery on his balls!

Gunner65

Dietrich blames the Jewish doctor!  Shchindel/Shinlder  for the diagnosis because Brenden is of Arab decent!

Gunner65

Dietrich is typing while the guest is talking!

Gunner65

And this proves he was NOT an Aquino asset?  WTF?

John Lear never mentioned anything about whether or not Dietrich served in the Marine Corps. That subject doesn't seem to obsess him like it does some people ( hint ) ...LOL.
So what if Dietrich was never in the Marines? Naval Intelligence could still use him for their purposes since they know that Dietrich is a psychotic with a propensity to make up stuff. A useful idiot should not be wasted...LOL.

Gunner65

No Taffer. Keep believing these lying idiots. This is is total bullshit.

Gunner65

Dietrich is setting this idiot up to reinforce his claim to be son of Hitler.  These two have obviously spent much time online talking at a crucial time for a student.  Dietrich is using him and it is obvious.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 27, 2019, 08:03:17 PM
No Taffer. Keep believing these lying idiots. This is is total bullshit.
You are calling Lear an idiot? Are you not aware of this man's aviation accomplishments and fame in the conspiracy circles?

Kidnostad3

Noory was a Navy Reserve Public Affairs Officer as described below.  They are different from regular Navy PAOs in that their mission is to support Navy Reserve community relations mainly for the purpose of recruitment.   Unlike regular navy PAOs, reserve PAOs are not required to go through a 12 week Officer Candidate School course at Newport, R.I. and study navigation, rules of the nautical road, ship's engineering and propulsion, military etiquette, customs and traditions, etc. but instead go through a two-week mini course at NAS Pensacola.   Noory's claim to being a Naval Officer should be qualified by the foregoing.

"Navy Reserve Public Affairs Officers

Public Affairs Officers (PAOs) in the Navy Reserve develop awareness of the Navy Reserve through media relations, community relations and internal information. They sometimes disseminate information to external audiences through marketing and advertising.

They attend an indoctrination course at Pensacola during one AT period. Other assignments could be aboard a ship, at a naval hospital or base, a major shore command or a fleet comman"

Note:  One AT (Active Duty for Training) period is two weeks once a year.

http://www.navy-la.com/pao.html

Dietrich's shit shows are too long ( over 7 hours! ) and it is gonna cost him in terms of finding producers and listeners able to handle it. I predict that Dietrich will be forced to do his shows alone and he may eventually quit altogether since even he won't be able to handle it. Dietrich should get it through his drug addled messiah complex mind that nobody is listening to him other than a handful of people and a few from BellGab that wants a good laugh at his expense. As for Moon, I believe, in my opinion, that it would be better for him to do a collaborative book solely with Aquino and forget about Dietrich since everything coming from that guy is nothing but lies and fabrication and any book about Dietrich will not sell and will be a big waste of time and harm Moon's credibility. There are better stories out there he can pursue.  Moon would be better off parting company from Dietrich and never speaking with him again.

Gunner65

Sick pathological liar Dietrich posts fake image of himself and imaginary transgender son.

#SuperLovers #Cosplay #Yaoi #Anime
https://www.pintower.com/media/792211390677557619

Gunner65

Peter Moon says he will be on Dietrich's shit show, but Dietrich made no mention of this!  Is this Dietrich's narcissism? or is this a sign that Dietrich is rejecting Moon?

Gunner65

Vince Barbarick the lying "washed-up" fictitious piece of shit! talking about fake names of people and companies he uses on purpose! lol

Gunner65

Dietrich extends his intro to include more obscure lies about George Noory, Pavel Eduard and others.  Probably a tactic to provoke Pavel to respond.

Attacks C2C

Gunner65

This asshat Peter Moon is pissed that a Canadian "Garitano" used his work   LOL  So Peter Moon sent a BS cease and desist letter! To Canada?

Gunner65

Barbarick whines about copyright law and he is so full of shit!  This is total bullshit! Moon is a pathological liar like Dietrich!

Gunner65

Peter Moon aka Vince Barbarick is teaching copyright law?  I DONT THINK SO!

Gunner65

The more Moon associates with Dietrich the more he will be exposed! 

Gunner65

This is total bullshit from both Dietrich and Moon!

WOTR

I have an honest question, Gunner... What happens if Dietrich up and disappears? Stops doing a show- "quits" the internet? Is there a small part of you that is hoping that will not happen?

I wouldn't concern myself about that WOTR, looks like Gunner found a new enemy to loathe as much as Dietrich. He will have purpose for living again as he exposes Peter Moon after Dietrich disappears or dies under mysterious circumstances.