Do you like my idea?

Yes
3 (37.5%)
No
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

DAE

Hey Admin... I know I am new here, but I have a request:

Could you please delete all the posts under the archived thread called "Good Things About George Noory", except for the first one?  It's all old anyways and we have moved on.  Then remove the text of that first post and replace with a question mark.  Next, delete this new request thread.

The result... the Good Things About George Noory thread will be completely empty, as if nobody could come up with anything.  Sort of an internal joke.

:)

Quote from: DAE on June 22, 2012, 11:43:00 PM
Hey Admin... I know I am new here, but I have a request:

Could you please delete all the posts under the archived thread called "Good Things About George Noory", except for the first one?  It's all old anyways and we have moved on.  Then remove the text of that first post and replace with a question mark.  Next, delete this new request thread.

The result... the Good Things About George Noory thread will be completely empty, as if nobody could come up with anything.  Sort of an internal joke.

:)

yes. please do things like this as it will remind us of how things are run on lovers of GN forums. even better... plant fake posts about how good GN is and delete those too. Then post on those lovers of GN forums how CoastGab deletes nice comments about GN.  8)

b_dubb

generally ... we want to make your life as difficult as possible.  so get crackin' while we come up with more banal shit for you to do

Sardondi

Yeah, MV, I mean, "Admin" - And while you're at it, draw a mustache on all of George's pics...Wait. Better make that "turn them into nude pics". So hop to it. Just what do you think you get paid to do anyway, huh?  ;)

MV/Liberace!

lol, for the record, i think the OP is just having a bit of fun.

Harmness

But message boards are not the place for fun!

b_dubb

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Harmness on June 23, 2012, 02:56:20 PM
But message boards are not the place for fun!

While we're doing requests, I would like to request that Harmness replace his new avatar with an equine-themed avatar.

Non-equine themed avatars do not work for you, Harmie.  My opinion only. 

Harmness

Quote from: Lovely Bones on June 25, 2012, 08:28:23 AM
While we're doing requests, I would like to request that Harmness replace his new avatar with an equine-themed avatar.

Non-equine themed avatars do not work for you, Harmie.  My opinion only.

But, but, but, he's sitting on a horse in the movie!

DAE

Uh.. sorry.  I was sort of just joking, albeit a funny idea.

ziznak

It was a funny idea but to delete the positive GN posts would in a way lessen the integrity of the forum.  I'm sure any negative posts on other sites that are pro Snore's get deleted but for CG to do that I think would make us as bad as them.  This way we can say that we aren't opposed to Snoory supporters and have no problems hearing them out... of course Snoory supporters don't really last long here.

Grimace

I love the pro-GN posts. Where in the hell did Geographer go, anyway? The audience demands MORE.

Daaaaaaaammmn Van Damme!!!

Is he out of the closet yet?