• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 09:37:59 AM
thank you k dubb. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving

You too, willy.  My heart is already warmed by a burning tv.  Filled with poo.

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 09:34:40 AM
ya I could have used some guidance on this deal. I swear I thought the tv was going to ignite on its own!  The freakin screen just started cracking bigger and bigger and these dang little shards were shooting out of it. Maybe I'm wrong but  for a second I thought the tv started to bounce side to side about a minute after I hit it with the ax

Well the glass walled tube in there is vacuum sealed and when you wacked it you probably set off an implosion which
produced the undesirable sharding. Taping some newspaper across the front of the tube would have mitigated that some what.
As GS mentioned, capacitors can hold a charge for quite some time and they probably got pissed off after the ax blow.

Some side to side flexing would have been expected after the structural integrity of the case was compromised but she didn't
give way on you, so you dodged a bullet there. 

Now the burning.  Dude, there is some nasty shit in CRT's - leaded glass, phosphors and  maybe even cadmium plus all the shit
in the plastic. Something to stay up wind of for sure.

Seems like you are none the worse for wear but don't be afraid to reach out in the future if you need to.  Bellgab is here to help.

Nobody

Quote from: Walks_At_Night (ツ) on November 24, 2016, 10:23:05 AM
Well the glass walled tube in there is vacuum sealed and when you wacked it you probably set off an implosion which produced the undesirable sharding.

When I saw that photo of Willy's cracked picture tube, I just about filled my own trousers.  :o

theONE

Well the glass walled tube in there is vacuum sealed and when you wacked it you probably set off an implosion which
produced the undesirable sharding. Taping some newspaper across the front of the tube would have mitigated that some what.
As GS mentioned, capacitors can hold a charge for quite some time and they probably got pissed off after the ax blow.

Some side to side flexing would have been expected after the structural integrity of the case was compromised but she didn't
give way on you, so you dodged a bullet there. 

Now the burning.  Dude, there is some nasty shit in CRT's - leaded glass, phosphors and  maybe even cadmium plus all the shit
in the plastic. Something to stay up wind of for sure.

Seems like you are none the worse for wear but don't be afraid to reach out in the future if you need to.  Bellgab is here to help.

You are the only person (besides myself) who expressed some concern about how irresponsible was to burn that TV set.
I'm shocked that BellGab is that uncaring about environment and only two of us who had conscience and guts to comment on it.

...but perhaps there is a different issue here,
perhaps many people felt disgusted by that TV burning releasing toxins into the air, but didn't said anything because they
were afraid of being "punished"-"penalized" eliminated from the "circle"  by other posters here ,so you said nothing

...but if this forum was set up in 4chan style , /no need for names for avatars ,no registration\.
(one option that could be interesting to try is to mix existing styles, keep names and avatars if someone likes to keep them,
but you could also post totally anonymously, and new poster could just post with out registering, like on 4chan)

...BellGab set up in that way I'm predicting will get much bigger traffic here, because there will be no politicking, /or very very little of it/
posters wouldn't have to worry what other posters will think of them,...only their opinions would count.

...as to the level of civility in this 4chan style BellGab,...
well, not all boards on 4chan are allowed to be filthy like /x/ or like BellGab is now.
But that could be just left as it is now, with one adjustment,...No insulting of family members of other posters,
and no death, no suicide, no illness wishes like it was done/posted by (Redacted) aka Heather Wade in the past here,
before she started working for Art Bell in MITD Show.
But other names calling, fighting ,arguing, memes, are allowed,...no leash on that.
And of course all the other RULES set by BellGab Owner now.

If that TV burning was done by George Noory ,MV would need extra dedicated server to handle the traffic
that's how bellgabber's would be upset at that act of releasing toxins into the air for other humans to breathe,
but because is "one of their own" --bellgabber's are quiet, they have no opinion, they are afraid to speak up,

..but if one of them posted a YouTube video of a guy in Alaska burning stuff like mattresses, TV's , don't know what other
toxin releasing items were burn there  ,I'm suspecting there would be social media shit hitting the fan.

You see you so often post here in different threads about how cold blooded money greedy businesses are polluting our Planet
but when an individual is doing the same [but on smaller scale of course] ,you are sitting quiet
like cowards,..or like idiots who don't give a shit about environment, about fresh air, about clean soil, about clean water

Think about it...

K_Dubb

... an implosion which produced the undesirable sharding

Quote from: Nobody on November 24, 2016, 11:11:30 AM
When I saw that photo of Willy's cracked picture tube, I just about filled my own trousers.  :o

Ha ha ha can't believe I missed this.

Dyna-X

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 04:08:07 AM
The tv is burning much hotter and faster than I anticipated. Luckily whatever is burning in my tv smells so much that it is overpowering any burning poo smells
A+
There might be hope for humanity after all.

Taco Bell

What. The. Fuck.

Came in expecting pooping inside a thawed out turkey then burning it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Taco Bell on November 25, 2016, 11:50:45 PM
What. The. Fuck.

Came in expecting pooping inside a thawed out turkey then burning it.

Allowing for sufficient transit time, the powerful closure of life's circle represented in that ritual would have ended the world.  We owe our present existence to willy's forbearance.

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 26, 2016, 12:08:30 AM
Allowing for sufficient transit time, the powerful closure of life's circle represented in that ritual would have ended the world.  We owe our present existence to willy's forbearance.

The Adventures Of Willy The Poo. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 11:07:19 PM
You are the only person (besides myself) who expressed some concern about how irresponsible was to burn that TV set.
I'm shocked that BellGab is that uncaring about environment and only two of us who had conscience and guts to comment on it.

...but perhaps there is a different issue here,
perhaps many people felt disgusted by that TV burning releasing toxins into the air, but didn't said anything because they
were afraid of being "punished"-"penalized" eliminated from the "circle"  by other posters here ,so you said nothing

That must be it.  It must be that people are afraid to voice their opinions on Bellgab.

Or, most of us realize that one television burned in the grand scheme of things amounts to nothing.  In a world of open pit mining where each truck can consume 2000 gallons of fuel each and cities still dump untreated waste into the rivers and oceans and around 1.5 million residential fires (in the US) each year I am not going to condemn a man who shits in his television and sets it on fire.

Also, if you have a child- you have contributed more to wrecking the environment than a man without a kid who burns a television a day every year of his life (I take future generations into account.)  I am not against having kids- but if you are an environmentally sensitive kind of person, I do not see how you can have them while railing against somebody driving a SUV or burning a television set.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on November 26, 2016, 03:03:52 PM
That must be it.  It must be that people are afraid to voice their opinions on Bellgab.
;D ;D

This thread is one of the most amazing, hilarious things I've ever seen and what the internet was made for. People around the world can now see pictures and read tales about a dude in Alaska, who has a cute dog, burning poo by various methods.

WOTR

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 11:07:19 PM
...BellGab set up in that way I'm predicting will get much bigger traffic here, because there will be no politicking, /or very very little of it/
posters wouldn't have to worry what other posters will think of them,...only their opinions would count.
Again, we disagree (seems to be common...)  Right now, I will give more consideration to posters who have shown themselves to have opinions and ideas worth considering.  With no history of any poster, I would suddenly assign a 0 value to any idea that did not align with mine immediately.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on November 26, 2016, 03:10:27 PM
Again, we disagree (seems to be common...)  Right now, I will give more consideration to posters who have shown themselves to have opinions and ideas worth considering.  With no history of any poster, I would suddenly assign a 0 value to any idea that did not align with mine immediately.

I was trying to find a way to say this back when the subject came up, but you did it far better.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 26, 2016, 12:08:30 AM

I see the light now K_Dubb.   

I was definitely a proponent of the Turkey Poo and Burn.  It is only after further reflection that I see
that it would have been not only un-American but likely would have triggered some sort  Ritual of Desecration of such
magnitude that Kevin Landwaster himself could not have equaled. 

Willy did the right thing in shitting inside the Sanyo and putting it to the torch....................

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night (ツ) on November 26, 2016, 03:20:47 PM
I see the light now K_Dubb.   

I was definitely a proponent of the Turkey Poo and Burn.  It is only after further reflection that I see
that it would have been not only un-American but likely would have triggered some sort  Ritual of Desecration of such
magnitude that Kevin Landwaster himself could not have equaled. 

Willy did the right thing in shitting inside the Sanyo and putting it to the torch....................

Yep.  I would not offer up a poultry ouroboros for all the world.  A poo-filled tv, on the other hand, is a metaphor both mighty and universal.

Repurposing the very symbol of modern communication as that most ancient and basic of sanitary technologies is pure artistry.  Then setting alight, as man once used to communicate with deity, is transcendent:  the screen becomes the primeval hearth, poo becomes incense, VHF becomes prayer.  In any chic gallery space, grant money and panties would be flung alternately, with shouts of acclamation.  We are privileged to have witnessed it.

Taco Bell

Burning poo thread gets a sticky. Things are already starting to get great.

Quote from: Taco Bell on November 26, 2016, 05:25:00 PM
Burning poo thread gets a sticky. Things are already starting to get great.

Willy this is indeed an honor.  Just don't let it get to your head.  Keep it real dude but do bask in this glory!

albrecht

Being a fisherman and getting a new, as someone called it, a "sticky thread" for poo, I'm waiting for a Viking-style poo burning from Akwilly super-star. But dont do it from my idea, obvious burning poo box on the water etc. Keep it real, as always. As poo and items needed to be gone combined in fire. N pet yer dog n post yer catches (fish and 'otherwise') on other threads and here!

Willy - one fine day you will get that septic tank.   When you do, keep the Bears out of it.   They get pissed off being
trapped in a shitty box:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r8QX35ty9E

Taco Bell

This thread prompted me to use an empty 18 pack of Keystone Light as a container while picking up dog poop today. Debating on burning it but didn't know how the neighbors or lady friend would react and I didn't want to have to explain it.

akwilly

Quote from: Taco Bell on December 05, 2016, 11:30:09 PM
This thread prompted me to use an empty 18 pack of Keystone Light as a container while picking up dog poop today. Debating on burning it but didn't know how the neighbors or lady friend would react and I didn't want to have to explain it.
Keystone 18 pack boxes have a really nice plastic lining making poo storage easy. The box will hold the poo nicely for an extended amount of time so burn it at your convenience. If you are worried about the neighbors smelling it just add a handful of smoker chips like alder or mesquite to mask the poo smell. The neighbors will think you are just bbqing

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on December 05, 2016, 11:34:36 PM
Keystone 18 pack boxes have a really nice plastic lining making poo storage easy. The box will hold the poo nicely for an extended amount of time so burn it at your convenience. If you are worried about the neighbors smelling it just add a handful of smoker chips like alder or mesquite to mask the poo smell. The neighbors will think you are just bbqing
I recall the Keystone gimmick of the "specially lined can" (not sure if they still advertise that) but looked at can and it had lines on it so, technically, no lies. Once drunk I wrote them a letter about my "worry" over "dented cans" and "can I drink because the special glass-like lining might be a problem" and Coors sent back that there was no concern "but due to trade-secrets couldn't tell me what the lining was." But never knew that thier box had special lining also. Nice! Our forefather immigrants used to burn buffalo poo for fuel and the Chinese even know use human poo to make special 100 year old eggs (a delicacy that I won't partake.) Obama's EPA is trying to get rid of wood burning stoves to enforce people to go on the Grid--- what about poo burning stoves? After a time stored in an Keystone box or sufficiently dessicated? Might be like those old buffalo paddies or even wood pellets? We need to get onto this opportunity before Soros or T.Boone Pickens or some such buy up this market!
ps: local news is warning us of an "arctic blast" fixin to hit us. Showed temps in Alaska somewhere (not near you coastal types of -38F and "was coming here" in Austin area. Haha. I've already seen people bundled up against this "awful" weather not approaching freezing.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2016, 12:08:52 AM
I recall the Keystone gimmick of the "specially lined can" (not sure if they still advertise that) but looked at can and it had lines on it so, technically, no lies. Once drunk I wrote them a letter about my "worry" over "dented cans" and "can I drink because the special glass-like lining might be a problem" and Coors sent back that there was no concern "but due to trade-secrets couldn't tell me what the lining was." But never knew that thier box had special lining also. Nice! Our forefather immigrants used to burn buffalo poo for fuel and the Chinese even know use human poo to make special 100 year old eggs (a delicacy that I won't partake.) Obama's EPA is trying to get rid of wood burning stoves to enforce people to go on the Grid--- what about poo burning stoves? After a time stored in an Keystone box or sufficiently dessicated? Might be like those old buffalo paddies or even wood pellets? We need to get onto this opportunity before Soros or T.Boone Pickens or some such buy up this market!
ps: local news is warning us of an "arctic blast" fixin to hit us. Showed temps in Alaska somewhere (not near you coastal types of -38F and "was coming here" in Austin area. Haha. I've already seen people bundled up against this "awful" weather not approaching freezing.
I think the buffalo chips worked so good because they mostly ate grass so ya, I think a person that only ate salad would make perfectly burning poo. Sadly I only eat steak and beer which makes mine an outside the house burn. If I'm ever lucky enough to get a live in girlfriend that is a vegatarian I will toss a few of her poo's in my woodstove and see what happens.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on December 09, 2016, 02:09:22 AM
m'kay, m'kay!

U{PTawck, RP:

-OR-

eram, gud?

Have females?

Glitterati shiert

#FuhEYEsuh!
How did you go from perfectly sober and coherent to this in less than half an hour?  ;)

starrmtn001

My Cat supports Willy's Poo Box.  She sends me Pee-Mails. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on December 06, 2016, 01:31:35 AM
I think the buffalo chips worked so good because they mostly ate grass so ya, I think a person that only ate salad would make perfectly burning poo. Sadly I only eat steak and beer which makes mine an outside the house burn. If I'm ever lucky enough to get a live in girlfriend that is a vegatarian I will toss a few of her poo's in my woodstove and see what happens.
I had a professor once tell me the reason the largest of the dinosaurs (and large land animals in general) were so big was because they were vegetarian and needed to eat constantly to get enough nutrition to support them and, over time, had to get bigger, longer necks, etc to out compete their other veggie eating creatures. Whereas meat eaters could stay lean because as you 'go up the food chain' you get more calories from meat but need to spend more calories to get it (chase and kill another animal.) So bonus: when you find a vegan or vegetarian chick it will treble-bonus: fuel for your stove AND a fat-chick with spandex leggings, from which to make pillows, (and a person to make sandwichs on!) A win-win-win.

So will there be a Burning Poo extravaganza to ring in 2017?

The mattress, box spring [with love hole] and of course the TV will be hard to top but I have faith
in Willy's ability to come thru in the clutch.